6.

Aaliyah
I sent Domonique our code word and it didn't take her and Calvin to come over. They're downstairs and we're upstairs in the guest room.

"Okay girl what happened?"

"So once I got Landon big ass in the shower and he sobered up we talked then Kimberly showed up and I was in the living room minding my business."

"As you should."

"So next thing I know Landon ran upstairs with her right behind him since I was still downstairs I guess he was getting her shit out of his closet."

"Right."

"So they started arguing so then I decided to go upstairs to make sure he don't hit her then she called me out my name."

"What she say?"

"She called me a bitch not once but twice so I punched her in the nose then she got her bags and went downstairs and out the door. We thought everything was good then this bitch busted my window and I beat her ass again."

"Wait she busted your window?"

"Yep that's why my car isn't here."

"Damn."

"Landon is getting it fixed for me."

"Where's my godbaby?"

"She's with her daddy and stepmom on vacation chile she is not stun me, I called them earlier and she was rushing to get off the phone with me."

"No she didn't."

"Yes girl but I'm glad she's having a good time and Jamal is marrying someone who loves Harmony as her own."

"Right cause that's the biggest thing ever wait you never told me how y'all meeting went."

"It went well we instantly clicked and I made her promise me that Jamal wouldn't touch her hair anytime she's with them cause he can't do hair at all."

"Right okay so back to you and Landon what's going on with y'all."

"What you mean?"

"Are going to work on being together or staying friends?"

"For now just friends because he literally just got out of a relationship and I don't want us to start dating and people think that I'm the reason why they broke up."

"Girl fuck them people."

My phone started going off I picked it up seeing several notifications from Instagram.

"Nique look at this," I turned my phone towards her.

"Aww sis he really loves you," she responded.

"LANDON," I called out.

We heard footsteps then he appeared in the living room.

"You like what I posted?"

"This is going to bring so much backlash towards me people are really going to assume that I'm the reason why y'all broke up when that's not the case at all. And then I'm such a private person."

"You're not going to get any backlash because I'm going to clear it up."

"By doing what?"

"Going live."

My phone started ringing I looked down seeing that my mama was calling I already know where this is about to go.

Landon
While Aaliyah was on the phone with her mama I made a live video in the kitchen and spoke about my previous relationship and what happened then I spoke on my post then I got off of live. I walked back into the living room.

"What did mama Celine say?"

"You already know what she said but about damn time."

I laughed and sat next to her.

"You're going to have to meet my daughter, her father, and his fiancé too."

"You talked to him?"

"I did they'll be back by the end of the week and they want to meet next Tuesday if that's okay with you."

"I have practice until 7:30 so after that is fine."

"Okay I'll let Jamal know."

"Alright."

"Y'all down to either go out or have game night?"

"Game night," I spoke.

"I agree."

"Any alcohol or food?"

"We can go and get alcohol and order food."

"Chinese," Domonique asked.

I looked at Aaliyah.

"I was just thinking that."

Domonique nodded and ordered the food.

"Me and Calvin are about to go and get the liquor."

"Alright."

We walked out of the house and over to his car and we got in.

"I still can't get over the fact that you told Kimberly that you was only with her because you couldn't have Liyah."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I was speaking the truth."

"So if she wouldn't have cheated and y'all got to the wedding day would you have went through with it?"

"Nope I either I wasn't going to show up or confess my love to Aaliyah right there and leave her at the alter."

"Damn."

"Seeing Aaliyah for the first time at her business made all of those feelings I had for her resurface."

"Damn you got it bad huh?"

"For Liyah absolutely I literally had my entire life planned with her and I fucked that up."

"Can I tell you something?"

"Wassup."

We pulled up to the liquor store.

"I don't even know that I should be telling you this but when big mama died Liyah went into a deep depression."

"What?"

"Yeah it was bad man mama Celine had to get Harmony for 6 months because of the depression Liyah was in and she cried for you, she literally wanted me to call you and have you to come here but you was in a relationship."

"You still should've called."

"And I did but Kimberly said you didn't care and that you was happy that big mama died."

"What the fuck?"

"Yeah."

"That's not true at all everyone knows that I love big mama I had no idea that she passed hell I didn't know that Kimberly had Liyah blocked on all of my social media accounts."

"That's the devil bro."

"Yeah I know."

We got out of his car and made our way into the liquor store. Hopefully Aaliyah won't get too drunk because I know that she has to work tomorrow. Once we got the liquor we made our way back to my house.

We walked inside and was instantly hit with the smell of Chinese food we didn't waste no time with going into the kitchen to get our food.