Cuddle Sessions

Took me a bit to think of a title. I'm running out of ideas for this book, and I need some help with that. Give me ideas in the comment section, please!

-AOI TODO-

-Thinks that Itadori's cuddles are the best, hands down.

-Likes it when Itadori puts his head on his chest.

-While they are cuddling, Todo will ask to put his head in between Yuji's thighs. He likes Yuji's thighs, they're warm and soft.

-Likes laying his head in the spot between Itadori's shoulder and neck.

-Yuji and Todo are randomly affectionate with each other, so giving each other kisses is a plus. Plus Todo likes receiving kisses.

-TOJI FUSHIGURO-

-Mainly because he's too tired to do anything, and plus he looks like he would give Itadori the best hugs ever.

-While laying on the couch or bed, he and Itadori like to compare their hand sizes, and talk about anything that comes to mind.

-When he just wants a hug, he'll just sneak up behind Yuji and give him a hug from behind.

-Touch starved. That's it. Even a little bit.

-Toji and Yuji take the best naps together. They could wake up, and the sun would be setting.

-SUKUNA RYOMEN-

-Just gonna point this out that Sukuna looked like he has not had a hug in YEARS. But Itadori fixes that. All the time.

-Sukuna likes praise, so he'll want to hear compliments from Itadori, or anything that could get him riled up.

-Will sometimes tighten his grip.

-Mainly puts his hands around Yuji's mid-section, and holds him close.

-Sukuna might get a kiss on the cheek, he may never know.

-GOJO SATORU-

-He lets Yuji sit in his lap, and Gojo wraps his arms around the pink haired boy that way.

-They are either watching TV, while also shifting positions to get more comfortable.

-Gojo schedules out his daily cuddle sessions. Which are almost every week.

-He will let Itadori sleep on him, while he stays awake. The TV is paused, so Itadori doesn't miss anything.

-Just loves cuddling Yuji overall.

YerbestofriendoTodo
This has been cut short, and I will make more incorrect quotes, when I have the time. See ya next time!