281-290

Chapter 281 The vicious female supporting role fled to farm (31)

  Li Yuanjin told them about the trek along the way.

  He made great contributions on the battlefield and was immediately promoted to lieutenant general by Shangfeng. Because the leader of the enemy was beheaded by him, the dragons were in chaos without a leader, and the battle in Beiguan was temporarily eased.

  It just so happened that the uprising of the rebels in Tongxing Mansion was in urgent need of support, and his hometown was in Tongxing Mansion. Hearing that there was a disaster in his hometown and there were rebellions by refugees, he volunteered to lead a team there.

  After entering the territory of Tongxing Mansion, we realized how serious the disaster was. He was so anxious that he settled down with his soldiers and rushed to Lijia Village without stopping.

  The village was desolate and deserted.

  There was no rain for most of the year, and the ground was dry and cracked everywhere.

  He went straight to his home, and he was relieved when he saw the tables, chairs, doorposts, and messages on the wall.

  But he can't be completely relieved, how difficult the road to escape from famine is, he has seen the scene of fleeing in the north, and he knows it too well.

  So, while handling official duties, he sent people from city to city to inquire about the whereabouts of his younger brothers and sisters.

  Until one of his subordinates inquired about the news: Most of the disaster victims in Tongxing Mansion went to Dongxuan Mansion.

  He was busy day and night to finish the work at hand, and personally rushed to the northern mountains of Dongxuan Mansion where the victims were resettled to find his younger siblings.

  But nothing.

  Until I heard from a victim who just went to Dashan to open up wasteland not long ago that there were also victims in the sand and stone hills in the south to open up wasteland, so I cheered up and came here day and night.

  "It was too dark when I climbed the mountain last night. I lost my way. I couldn't find the way down the mountain, so I spent the night in a tree. Coincidentally, the first person I met here was you Sister-in-law."

  "Yeah." Erlang nodded his head, "In order not to be seen as a woman, sister-in-law always goes to the back mountain to take a bath before dawn."

  "Ahem." Xu Yin cleared her throat outside the house, implying that Erlang didn't need to tell his elder brother everything.

  Li Yuanjin smiled lightly and rubbed the heads of his younger brother and younger sister: "That's right! My eldest brother has a big name, and the military adviser named him Li Yuanjin for me. I asked him to name you and the third sister too. Erlang, your name is Li Yuanjin. Li Yuanrong, the third sister is called Li Yuanzhen."

  Xu Yin didn't know how happy Erlang and third sister were, but she was stunned anyway.

  Li Yuanjin... Yuanjin... Jin...

  So, he is "he"?
  "Patta..."

  The wooden spoon in her hand dropped.

  Just now I was thinking, since the elder brother of Erlang and Third Sister is back, can she retire with success?
  He even thought about how to propose a reconciliation tactfully so as not to hurt the other party's self-esteem. Unexpectedly, he turned out to be "him".

  This damned ape... Fate!

  ...

  It was a mess early in the morning, and I didn't have a good breakfast at all.

  It was only at noon that I had a serious meal.

  Xu Yin suppressed her complicated emotions, and made a pork ribs and taro soup, steamed a bowl of vegetables and dried braised pork, fried a shepherd's purse egg, mixed with a Malan head, and the staple food was stewed noodles with dried beans.

  "Brother, try it quickly! The dishes made by sister-in-law are delicious!"

  "You eat, brother!"

  "Okay, eat it, brother, and you too, don't always look at brother." Li Yuanjin took a piece of meat for his younger brother and younger sister respectively. , then picked a big piece of fat meat, put it in Xu Yin's bowl, cleared her throat, "You've worked hard!"

  Xu Yin twitched her lips, and was about to say something when Erlang snatched her words:
  "Brother, sister-in-law doesn't like it." Big fat meat, you choose thinner ones for her."

  "Huh?" Li Yuanjin was extremely surprised, there are people who don't like fat meat?

  "Are you letting them in? Saying you don't like it on purpose?" He thought about it for this reason, and said seriously, "From now on, eat it if you like it, we're not used to them!" Xu Yin couldn't laugh or cry: "I really can't eat it

  . It's so fat."

  Seeing that she didn't seem to be lying, Li Yuanjin put the fat meat into his bowl, and picked a piece of pork belly with more lean meat and less fat for her.

  Xu Yin thanked him and buried herself in eating.

  The two little ones also ate super delicious.

  But after all, he was still a child, so he didn't have that much appetite. In the end, Li Yuanjin swept the big pot of soup and the leftovers into his stomach.

  After dinner, Erlang scrambled to wash the dishes, and Sanmei scrambled to wipe the table.

  Xu Yin found something to do when she had nothing to do, put the men's clothes she changed in the morning into the basin, and wanted to take them to the place where the water was collected for washing, but was stopped by Li Yuanjin.

  "Let's talk."

  Xu Yin raised her eyes to meet his serious eyes.

  Before, I only knew that he was tall and strong like a bear, but I didn't expect his eyes to be so beautiful, deep and firm, as bright as stars.

  Apart from the obtrusive beard, his facial features are actually pretty good.

  "Satisfied?" Seeing her staring at him blankly, Li Yuanjin twitched the corners of his mouth in disgust, as he touched the handsome face that many people had praised, not wanting to touch the beard. I'll cut off my beard in a while, and I'll let you see enough."

  "Bah!" Xu Yin turned her eyes away, this guy is really shameless.

  Li Yuanjin laughed heartily.

  Breaking the embarrassing atmosphere lingering between the two.

  After sitting down face to face, Xu Yin poured him a cup of tea and also poured a cup for herself, sipping slowly.

  "What do you want to talk about?"

  "What do you want to ask?"

  The two asked at the same time, and then smiled at each other.

  Li Yuanjin refilled her a cup of tea: "I heard Erlang tell you about the hardships of your journey. It's really hard for you."

  Xu Yin shook her head: "Fortunately, anyway, I escaped alone, and I also escaped with my two children. It's luck

  , I didn't encounter any danger." "Anyway, I have to thank you! Without your protection, I can't imagine what would happen to them. Erlang told me what Uncle and the others did. I didn't expect them to become so..."

  Li Yuanjin choked up.

  Holding the teacup in both hands, Xu Yin sighed silently, but she didn't interrupt him. He continued,
  "When my parents were still alive, the relationship between the two families was considered close. After my parents left, our family owed another debt." Ass debt, I had to sell a few acres of land, and I hardly had any contact with them, maybe I was afraid that I would come to the door to fight the autumn wind. But before I went to Beiguan, I left some silver taels for the three families, thinking that it would be for the sake of the silver taels not to care about the relationship , and I should always take care of Erlang and Sanmei, I really didn't expect..."

  Xu Yin didn't know how to comfort him, and said carefully: "Actually, the maintenance of relationship does not depend on money. If you are willing to treat you well, you will Take the initiative to lend a helping hand in the most difficult time; if you don't want to be nice to you, it will be futile to spend more money." "

  Well, I can see clearly now." Li Yuanjin wiped his face, then took out a small bag from his arms, "The two children were here just now, but I didn't take it out. This is the reward I got for my meritorious deeds, and you keep it." He said, and he untied the bag, which contained five

  small gold ingots and a pile of shining jewelry .

  She raised her head and looked at him: "Is this a trade for your life? You keep it for yourself, I don't want it."

  Li Yuanjin raised her eyebrows: "How little?"

  Xu Yin rolled his eyes at him: "I think your life is too much!"

  "Hahahaha!" Li Yuanjin laughed heartily, and pushed the burden in front of her, "Take it! You are my daughter-in-law, who will I not give it to you?" "..."

  This

  bear accepted her daughter-in-law whom she had never met very quickly. !
  (end of this chapter)