171-175

Chapter 171 The ex-girlfriend of the world champion (22)

  needs to be muted during the meeting.

  I took it out to check the time, only to find that she had sent a lot of messages.

  Zhao Xujin read it carefully, and the corners of his mouth curled up slightly, a pleasure he didn't realize.

  I wanted to ask if she was the one who visited his father at his house last month, and how much it cost in total for those supplements and electrical appliances, so he passed it on to her.

  But the editor was not satisfied no matter what, and seeing her send a series of texts at an extremely fast speed, and also called him "dear", that moment made the tip of his ears burn, so he didn't send it at all, anyway, we will meet tomorrow.

  But Ignore her, afraid that she will continue to send some blushing words, so I closed my eyes and replied three words: I am in a meeting.

  I'm in a meeting, so be more reserved.

  ...

  Xu Yin washed her face slowly, applied a mask, ate breakfast, and checked the existing domestic ecological farms and pastures on the Internet to see if they could be purchased.

  She really found two farms and ranches that met her requirements.

  The farm is in Huicheng, with a lake in front and mountains in the back, which is exactly the ideal farm she envisioned.

  The ranch is in Chifeng. Due to the high cost of ecological breeding and the lack of sales, the owner decided to sell it.

  Xu Yin made a decisive decision, called the two bosses, confirmed that they really wanted to transfer, and asked them to send their respective materials.

  After finishing this work, I glanced at the time, it was almost noon, my boyfriend should have finished the meeting, right?

  She made a phone call.

  After a few rings, he answered.

  "Hello?" The cold voice came, and she couldn't help but bend her eyebrows.

  "Is the meeting over?"

  "Yeah."

  "I'm sorry last night, I was so sleepy, I forgot to say good night to you." "

  ...It's okay."

  "But I have something to do, I didn't hear my boyfriend say good night to me, so I can't sleep well at night."

  She The chattering voice seemed to be coquettish.

  Zhao Xujin pursed her lips, not knowing how to answer.

  "Pfft..." Xu Yin laughed, "I'm lying to you. I slept well, how about you? Did you sleep well last night? The competition was hard. Are your muscles sore?" "After physical therapy

  , It's okay."

  "Physiotherapy..." Xu Yin thought for a while and said, "I'll order you a hyperbaric oxygen chamber later, is that good for your recovery?" "No." She continued

  to

  say Wanting to buy something for him, Zhao Xujin took the initiative to ask, "How much are the things you bought for my dad? I'll transfer them to you." "For what?"

  Miss Xu raised her eyebrows, "Didn't I say that? Dad will be my dad in the future, and I am happy to buy things for our dad."

  "But..."

  "You want to give me money so much? Then—" Xu Yin rolled her eyes, deliberately embarrassing him, "Why don't you give me money?" Give me the salary card? My mother is in charge of the money in my house."

  "..."

  Seeing his silence, Xu Yin thought to herself that she must be stumped now, humming.

  Unexpectedly, after a while, he softly replied: "Okay."

  "..."

  Now Xu Yin was speechless.

  This fool handed over his salary card just to talk about friends. Fortunately, the girlfriend is her, change someone... Bah, bah, bah, bah! Impossible to substitute! Impossible in this life!
  The next day, Xu Yin rented a bus to pick up her boyfriend, his coach and teammates.

  Before setting off, I contacted Coach Cheng, and there seemed to be a female team member asking, "Where are you going? Dinner? Why didn't you call us?"

  Xu Yin asked Coach Cheng how many people there were in the women's team, and they went together as long as the bus could fit. Anyway, it's a matter of going to my own manor, with more people and more chopsticks.

  The selection of the women's team was completed a few days earlier than the men's team. These two days were regarded as vacations. Some went out for shopping, and some went home near the road. Not many stayed at the base. According to the statistics, there were less than ten people, and there were still some with the men's team. The two coaches add up to exactly forty people, which is completely roomy.

  Xu Yin invited them to come together.

  Cheng Guodong said to the coach of the women's team: "The bus has 45 seats. If you want to go, go together. Just relax and relax. You will be busy again when you come back.

  " I ran to the gate and waited for the bus with the men's team.

  "..." The coach of the women's team laughed angrily, "Tell them to procrastinate training if they can, and they are very active when they go out to play   .

  "   "I heard that Lao Guo doesn't agree with it?"   "Except for Han Cheng, which one actively agrees?" "   Haha, it is true. But Xiao Zhao is talented and hardworking. There is a long way to go in the future. I will appoint you to win the Olympics The champion is back."   "I'm just worried that he's going too hard." Cheng Guodong smoked a cigarette before the bus arrived, "You can also see that he was as stubborn as a donkey a while ago, and he didn't listen to what he said. If his girlfriend hadn't arrived in time, it would be hard to say what the quota will be this time." "   Let's not talk about Lao Lu, everyone has emotions, it depends on how to use them. Maybe this time is a hurdle for him. This time, what hurdles will we not get through in the future?"   "I hope so." Cheng Guodong finished smoking and just crushed the cigarette butt, and saw the bus arrived, "The bus is here, let's get on it, today I will give these bastards a holiday   The car door opened, and Xu Yin stood at the car door with a smile and waved to them: "Good morning everyone, there is a bit of traffic during the rush hour out of the city, so everyone has been waiting for a long time, come up! "

  Except for the female team members, everyone else had seen her yesterday, greeted her with a smile, and then filed into the car.

  When it was Zhao Xujin's turn to get in the car, Xu Yin naturally reached out to hold him: "Shall we sit in the back? I brought something to eat, have you had breakfast yet?" "Yes. This is for you." As soon as he saw her,

  he Thinking of the salary card in the pocket of the sweatpants, he took it out to her.

  He has always remembered what he promised yesterday.

  Xu Yin looked at him with a half-smile: "Is it really for me? Are you afraid that our father will be unhappy?" "

  He won't." I'm afraid it's too late to be happy.

  Xu Yin raised her eyebrows slightly with a smile: "Then I accept it?"

  "Yeah."

  "Are you so obedient? You have to be rewarded."

  Walking to the last row and taking a seat, she took out a black card from her bag.

  "Here, don't lose the pocket money your girlfriend gave to your boyfriend." "

  ..."

  Zhao Xujin didn't know what the black card meant. .

  In fact, it's okay not to give it to him. The meal card in their cafeteria will be subsidized every month.

  In the end, the woman almost reached into his trouser pocket to give him the card.

  "..." Zhao Xujin tensed up, and hurriedly took the card.

  Seeing this, Xu Yin couldn't hold back anymore, buried her face in his arms and smiled sullenly, shaking her shoulders.

  Zhao Xujin was really helpless: "You sit down."

  "I don't, it's quite comfortable." She leaned lazily on him.

  "..."

  He had no choice but to sit upright, holding her shoulders with both hands, for fear that she would fall.

  The last row is higher than the front seats. If you brake suddenly and don't sit still, it's easy to be thrown out.

  Cheng Guodong glanced back, wanting to remind the bastards to fasten their seat belts, he didn't want to see this scene, hot eyes!

  (end of this chapter)