571-580

Chapter 571 Counterattack! loser! (45)

  "The principal is not exaggerating, it is true."

  Teacher Cai, who participated in the whole process and knew the inside story, sent a meaningful emoji to the group.

  "Lao Cai, tell me! What is it that attracted Xu Yin to stay in our Dongming?" "

  You can actually guess that there is no one in Yizhong, but what we have is the biological corner of the two acres of land." "

  ... "

  All the teachers almost knocked their chins sorely.

  It never occurred to her that a gifted student with full potential chose Dongming not because of anything else, but because there were two acres of land that she could plant as she wished... "

  Well, does the principal of No. 1 Middle School know?" someone asked.

  "I know!" Teacher Cai said, "I was right there at the time, and the principal of No. 1 Middle School gave up after a long time of embarrassment. But I guess he didn't estimate Xu Yin's true strength at the time." Teacher Cai really guessed

  right .

  When the principal of No. 1 Middle School heard about Xu Yin's midterm exam results, he felt regretful and beat his chest.

  If I had known that she was so strong, I shouldn't have brought the test paper over that day, and said that she would be allowed to transfer to No. 1 Middle School if she got 80 points. He should have just brought a letter of promise to transfer to another school. It's all right now, such a good seed is living in a third-rate vocational school.

  As for what Xu Yin said about wanting a piece of land to grow vegetables, the principal of the No. 1 Middle School didn't think it was a reason. He was more inclined towards the arrogance of gifted students. Randomly find a condition that cannot be met as a reason.

  Alas...

  the principal of No. 1 Middle School sighed again.

  The principal of the real middle school also heard about it. At first, of course, he wanted to dig this good seed, but after some inquiries, he found that Xu Yin's grades in the three years of junior high school were not outstanding at all. On the contrary, they were very bad. , It's not like the exams that everyone said were bad, so why did the midterm exams pass so well this time? Is it really just the result of two months of hard work during the summer vacation?
  Principal Minaka hesitated.

  Combined with this exam, Dongming's overall score has made great progress, especially in the first year of senior high school, he got an average score higher than that of other general high schools, even though the rankings of those general high schools were not high in the first place. , but being overtaken by the vocational high school was unexpected anyway.

  Therefore, the principal of Shizhong deeply suspected that someone leaked the exam questions.

  The Education Bureau attaches great importance to this and said that it will investigate thoroughly.

  However, after checking the bottom of the sky, no one leaked the question.

  Instead, they saw that Xu Yin's teaching ability was no less than that of the teacher.

  In the monitoring room of Dongming Vocational High School, a few comrades who came down to investigate the leaking incident were stunned as they watched the real-time monitoring of the senior one college entrance examination class.

  "This...how...how did she do it?"

  "She usually gives lectures to her classmates like this? Every day?"

  "She came up with these questions herself? The weekly and monthly tests in your school are all done by her." Did it come out?"

  "..."

  The survey results showed that Dongming's midterm exams this time have made great progress compared to previous years, especially the students in the first year of senior high school entrance examination class have improved a lot compared to their high school entrance examination scores.

  The improvement in mathematics is particularly obvious, and the average score is above the passing line, which has never happened in Dongming.

  English is a little weak, because the basics of Gein's students are really poor, so after half a semester, the effect is not very obvious. But compared with their high school entrance examination scores, there is also a great improvement.

  "These are all thanks to Xu Yin!" Principal Ge made no secret of his love and favor for Xu Yin.

  The investigator understood: all the variables are due to Xu Yin.

  what to do? They all want to send their children to Xu Yin's class.

  The non-key Pugao's performance this time was far inferior to Dongming's!

  The group of parents in the first year of senior high school entrance examination class exploded, especially after receiving their children's midterm report cards, they kept 99+ information at every turn.

  "When will the parent-teacher meeting be held? I want to thank monitor Xu Yin very much."

  "You guys said, should we buy something for her? This tutoring effect is better than the gold medal training class that is touted outside, but it doesn't charge a penny. I always feel that I'm sorry."

  "That is to say, although the children came home and said that Xu Yin gave them tutoring because they helped her grow vegetables. But the vegetables finally came to our table! It's still green, organic and pollution-free. The market You may not be able to buy it even if you spend money on the Internet!"

  "I heard from my son that Xu Yin's family is not in good condition, and they don't have a mobile phone until now, why don't we buy her a mobile phone?" "The mobile phone is

  not good, her family will Don't you think we deliberately want her to be addicted to electronic products and never love to study?" "

  ..."

  That's right!

  "Then do you have any good suggestions?"

  "Why don't you give it directly to the school and ask the school to give her a scholarship?"

  "Agreed!"

  "Agreed!"

  "Agreed!"

  "..."

  Xu Tianyi's mother followed up Agreeing with the emoji, I went downstairs for a walk in a happy mood.

  In the elevator, I met Dandan's mother, the neighbor's parent, again.

  "Tianyi mother, how is your Tianyi mid-term exam? Our Dandan scored 408 points in the exam, which is a slight improvement compared to the mid-term exam, but for some reason, the overall ranking of 25 schools has dropped instead. It's really strange." Xu Mu looked at the other party with a complicated expression

  . .

  "What's the matter? Your family's providence didn't play well? Sigh, I said Dongming couldn't do it. I asked you to find a way to send him to Changshun. Do you regret it now? Although Changshun can't compare with Pu Gao, he is still in the vocational high school. It's pretty good..."

  Xu's mother cleared her throat and interrupted the other party: "Tianyi got 418 in the exam this time, which is not a small improvement from the senior high school entrance exam. Not only him, but the whole class has also improved. Their class monitor got full marks in math and English, The total score is 596 points."

  Dandan's mother's eyes were dull: "..."

  Impossible! ! !
  When the elevator arrived at the first floor, Mother Xu waved her hand: "Mom Dandan, I'm leaving first." "

  Oh, oh..."

  After Mother Xu left, Mother Dandan became restless: "Is it nonsense? A vocational high school student?" Full score? How is it possible! Didn't you say that the math paper is difficult with several big questions this time? The highest score in your school is only 519, and Dongming's shabby hukou is 596? Ha! I don't believe it!" Her daughter lowered her

  head , replied in a low voice: "It's true. Our teacher said that Dongming had a shit luck this year, and picked up a high-skilled student who failed the high school entrance examination. Together with her high school entrance examination class, the average score increased by at least 20 points...

  "..."

  Xu Yin has become a favorite!
  Every school wants to pry Dongming's corner, whether it is a vocational high school or a general high school, they all handed Xu Yin an olive branch. Needless to say, the

  general high school must come from the perspective of the college entrance examination Lobby her: "Our school's style of study and school spirit are better than Dongming's, and there are more materials in the laboratory and library than Dongming's. Dongming is mostly decorations, right? "

  Dongming: "..." Are you polite?

  Vocational high schools like Changshun can't have the style of study and school spirit of ordinary high schools, but they have money, so they directly promise a lot of scholarships.

  Dongming: You can have this!

  Principal Ge is busy teaching Changshun revised the scholarship system and increased the amount of scholarship.

  Changshun increased the amount on the basis of Dongming.

  But Xu Yin politely declined.

  Why?
  Because she opened a two-acre farm in Dongming, she couldn't waste it.

  "..."

  This reason was so fresh and refined that they couldn't refute it.

  Principal Ge and Dong Ming became the biggest winners.

  Yangcheng's educational circles gave him an extremely appropriate title - "King of Leaks".

  "Whether it's the king of leaks or the lucky one, Xu Yin will always stay in our school! Next, Dongming will seize this opportunity and strive to get better every year, so that the peers who once despised us will be surprised, and the people who once looked down upon us will be surprised. The parents and students who neglected us regret it!"

  Principal Ge said this in front of the teachers and students of the school when he spoke under the national flag on Monday.

  Dongming students, especially the students in the college entrance examination class, regained their long-lost self-confidence after the midterm exam, and raised their arms and shouted: "Come on, come on! We are no worse than anyone else!"