Season 1 Episode 4- "Stealing the show"

It was a new week and Abby invited us back to join the team and the next competition.

Abby: Let's talk about Starbound competition. Can we have a round of applause?

We all clapped and cheered

Abby: Brooke, you blew them away. The people around me in the audience were in awe when you did your handstand twist. But why all the drama with the hip, if you are seriously injured, you don't need to go to your mother and get everybody worked up, you come to me and that needs to be clear. Yes?

Abby: I want to talk about this week's competition.

Abby turned the chalkboard around.

                                                                   Brooke

                                                          Y/N Maddie Chloe

                                                 Nia Paige Mackenzie Vivi

Abby: Do you see there's somebody new on top? Yes, Brooke, you are here because of your performance. You worked through an injury, you did what you had to do, you were a team player. And you guys can see that Y/N is second on the pyramid, you won your category, and I think you could have won the higher category if you danced in it. Brooke, you're getting a solo this weekend and so, are you Y/N. All right, Chloe, Maddie, you are also getting solos this weekend. The bottom row, what am I supposed to do with you four? You need to step it up. You need to get your butts back into class and start working on your technique. And you know what since word Pittsburgh this weekend, I'm going to get every single one of you a solo. Moms, it's going to busy week. I expect them to be amazing. Do you understand? Yes? Sit up straight. Ladies let's go.

Third person's POV

During the lunch break the moms went to a restaurant down the street.

Christi: So, how old is Y/N?

Danielle: She's 7

Christi: So, she's in the mini division.

Danielle: Yes

Holly: She dances very maturely for her age

Danielle: Yeah, she loves watching older girls dance at competitions, and she's always asking for mature dances to do, but she loves it, so I'm not going to stop her.

Christi: So, what'd you guys think of the competition this weekend?

Cathy: It was far away. Too far away.

Christi: I mean, we sat there. At least you got to go home.

Cathy: You're right I did.

Kelly: Yeah, that wasn't fair.

Cathy: Well, you know what, this is how I feel about that, ladies. We're in this for a different reason, and we don't need to have a cheering section. And we probably will be leaving at the competitions. I'm sorry.

Holly: That's upsetting for us, because I think we all care about the kids and those dancers

Christi: And if you don't want us to be cheerleaders that's fine but I like supporting the other kids.

Cathy: When you say I like that that's your like. It's not my like. I like you guys, but I don't want to be your cheerleaders.

Y/N's POV

Abby was calling us in one by one to do our solos, once Nia was done it was now my turn.

Abby: Hello, you ready to dance?