Season 1 Episode 10- "Cathy brings it on!"

Today we are in Los Angeles and lucky for me, my dad is here working, so I get to see him, he also said I can visit him on set when I have free time.

All of us were outside waiting for Abby to call us in when all of sudden we heard a loud whistle.

Y/N: My poor ears!

Abby: Let's go! Come on! No time to waste. Ladies, welcome to Los Angeles, California. For the iHollywood National Finals. And you are in the city of dreams. There are going to be children that you recognize. The kids that are in movies, the that are on the television, these kids here in Los Angeles audition on a weekly basis. They are "pros". Maddie, your mom's not here? We all make choices. She chose to be away instead of being here with you. So, the two of you are gonna be with me this week, and you may get to do things that everybody else doesn't get to do. I'm gonna move on to our lovely pyramid and the bottom row. And I have...

                                                                  Maddie

                                                            Y/N Chloe Nia

                                                 Mackenzie Brooke Paige

Abby: Paige and Brooke. You will not be doing solos. You will be in the group number. Now, I've had it out with your mom. She has told me that she can find better choreographers, I'm sure she can. This is Los Angeles, this isn't Pittsburgh. Next I have Mackenzie, Nia, duet. So, Chloe, you're going to be doing a solo, as well as the group routine. Y/N, you were the highest scoring solo of the competition, well done, you are doing another solo. 

When I saw that I wasn't on top made me a bit sad considering I worked hard and won last week.

Abby: And no surprise, Maddie, you're gonna be doing the solo this week. Now, remember, you are undefeated. People are out to get you. You're the one to beat.

Danielle: Hold on, I don't think Maddie's the one to beat. Y/N has beaten Maddie every time. If anyone is undefeated and the one to beat it's Y/N.

Abby: Excuse me

Danielle: You heard me.

Abby: Fine, Y/N, no solo.

Danielle: Ridiculous

Abby: No, you're ridiculous

Danielle: No, you're delusional, because all you see is that Maddie's the best and that Maddie's the only one you can count on. But my daughter has been beating her before we even came here. And you try everything to not make Maddie go against Y/N.

Abby: I do not.

Danielle: Yes you do, just the other week you moved up to the next age group just for her to win...

Flashback

Abby turned to the four soloist who happened to be standing next to each other. And she started pointing at us one by one starting with Brooke, then Chloe, Y/N, then Maddie.

Abby: You have a new solo today, you have a new solo today, you have a new solo today, and you have a new solo today. I was going to have you dance in whatever the next age group is 9 to 11? You've had a really easy year. You're on eight and under and your 8; you're at the top of the age scale. Yes? Everybody else is at the bottom of their age scale. So, we're going to bump you up and put you on the youngest side just so we see how it is, all right?

Danielle: You brought us here because she beat Maddie.

Abby: No, I brought her here to be a part of the team.