Season 1 Episode 8-"Love on the dance floor"

This week we are in Orlando, Florida

Abby: Girls, let's go, come on. All right, where's Cathy, where's Vivi-Anne?

Melissa: Don't know.

Abby: Right now, I am at the end of my road with Cathy.

                                                                 Maddie                     Brandon

                                                         Y/N Brooke Paige

                                                  Nia Chloe Vivi Mackenzie

Abby: Mackenzie, now you and Vivi-Anne are supposed to have a duet, but no Vivi. So, you might be doing 'Summer' by yourself. Chloe, you're going to take a week off. I'm not going to do a new solo for you. I think you need to work on your technique. I was happy with 4th place; your mother was not. And I don't think you were either. Nia, I was happy with you. Your mother is not happy with the choreography. So, we're going to work on that. Mom, I don't want any more altercations like Connecticut.

Holly: It's a conversation.

Abby: I don't want any more conversations like Connecticut. Paige, Brooke, you were okay, could have been better. Y/N, you didn't have a solo, but you had a duet which won and was the highest scoring duet of the day. Also, you won the photogenic contest. You had a great weekend.

I was really happy to be high on the pyramid, but I wish I was at the top.

Abby: Maddie, you won. It was great, costume was gorgeous, everything clicked. I just don't want to see tears. You're at the top of the age scale. You did a beautiful job You did the title. This is your year.

Uh, I don't think so, I've beaten Maddie every time we've competed against each other. So, we'll see if it's her year or not. Bring on nationals.

Abby: Let's talk about the group number for this week's competition. The number is called snapshot. Your all models. So, who's modelled before.

All of us put our hands up, I'm not sure if the girls have done it professionally, but it doesn't matter.

Abby: You've all modelled, perfect. So, now you know what the runway is. What else is out of fashion show? A photographer. I've had a lot to think about over the last 24 hours and I think we need to bring a boy into the photographer. What do you think?

I have a surprise for all of you. A big surprise. Here's our photographer

Abby revealed the spot above Maddie on the pyramid and it was a picture of Brandon who I did a duet with last week. And form what I've learnt from being at the studio is that Brandon likes Brooke. And that they used to have a thing.

Melissa & Kelly: It's Brandon!

Melissa: Is he here?

Abby: Brandon, Diane

Brandon and his mom walked through the door and all the girls started cheering and screaming. My poor ears.

Abby: Brooke, Brandon, used to have a duet. Well guess what, you're gonna be doing some partner work. Brandon, you're not used to this space that we've been on. You have four days to pull this number together. It's not about laying in the sun. It's not about riding arrive. It's about the dancing everybody 5 minutes to warm up and then choreography. Let's go.

We were learning the group dance, it was okay, but it's not my favourite.

Brooke and Brandon were doing their part in the group dance, and it looked awkward. And, they were having a bit of trouble with some of the lifts, but I know that Brandon can do them because we did lifts in our duet last week.