27)home

Let's begin......

Being expressionless and blank Ragini was sitting in the passenger seat of Sanskar. Her condition was such that she can't even run away.
She even forgot to blink her eyes.

Sanskar who was been talking to her physiotherapist.
Ragana knocked on the window.
Ragini was annoyed because of her so she resisted of lowering the window.
Ragana:I did not do anything. If your husband wants this then what can I do?
Ragini:betrayer.
Ragana :I did not betray. It was you in the fear of death confessed everything in a go. Before he was ready to send you with me but now even if I beg him to send you with me. I know I would just be seen begging, there won't be anyone listening to me. Between he is acting as if possessed, he is just ordering me around.
Ragini:then you go and order him.
Ragana thinks for a moment:I'll try.

She moves to Sanskar and waits for him to complete with his talks.
Once he finished with his talks he turns and spots Ragana:how about this, I take Ragini with me for few days.
Sanskar:no. I will take care of her.
He moves a bit.
Ragana:it's all about comforts... (she thinks of something) jeeju.
He turns to her.
Ragana flashes a smile and repeats:comforts jeeju..
After a pause she continues:Jeeju, she might need a physical support, bathing, dressing etc.. I feel she would not be comfortable with since you guys were not together all these time she may need sometime. She needs to heal first. Her conforms might get this healing process in trouble..... (after a long stop) jeeja ji.
She blinks her eyes with a broad smile.
He smiles a bit accepting to her.

*******************************************

Ragana was sitting in the car at the back seat.
Where was she stuck.
He stops the car near Ragana's home.
Sanskar:you can go and pack your stuffs. We will pick you straight after an hour.
Ragini turns to Ragana, both were getting so emotional. For the first time somebody really ruled over them. It's a worst feeling for these two girls who lived life like "My life, My rules" now it was like if they were stuck with stubborn classteacher
He orders so softly that doesn't feel like if he is gentleman or a jailor.
Sanskar smiles:go collect all your stuffs.
Ragana:I was.. I was thinking actually I am not comfortable at your home.
Sanskar:it's your sister's home then it's like your home as well. And yeah I met Aarav how about you ask him to visit us frequently, in fact if he doesn't mind he can stay with us. And we 4 can spend a good time together and get comfortable with each other around.... Kyu Saali ji!
Ragana smiles broadly and gets annoyed but still pretends of laughing:Ahahahaha.. Haha.. Tho Mein jaaun?
Sanskar smiles and nods.
Ragini literally face-palming over the things going around her and suddenly:tho Mein Bhi jaaun?to help her.
Sanskar:kaise?
Ragini:Ahh..i forgot how can i walk without support. Yeah right.

Once Ragana moves.
He drives the car.
Ragini pretending very sweet:where are we going?
Sanskar:don't you think we should celebrate?
Ragini:Haan... Because of the discharge.
Sanskar smiles.

Ragana:meri itni buri kismat kabhi bhi nahi thi... Aarav are you listening?
She literally shouts Over the call.
To which Aarav laughs
Ragana:imagine living the life pretending to be sweet.
Aarav:you started it and I think he is gonna follow.
Ragana:you are so happy.
Aarav:yup.. Because I think you are no more alone.
Ragana looks on.
Aarav:now don't say that you have me. I know you craved for a family. I think you got your original family.
Her eyes literally welled up unknowingly.

Sanskar stops the car:I.. I really don't know what you actually like..
She looks at him.
Sanskar:vikas told me that girls love surprises. Remember the last time the flowers you denied to accept them.
Ragini turns towards the window.
Sanskar:I want to do all those things that will make you stay with me.
Ragini smiles but she did not face him.
Sanskar:you can just tell me without any hesitation.
He waits for her to reply him but she stayed silent.
Sanskar:if you don't tell me I can't understand. Vikas used to tell me there are answers in silence and seriously I am saying I can't understand that.
She controls her laughter:kulfi.
Sanskar:what?
She points to kulfi stall:i want that..
Sanskar:oh..
He immediately moves.
She laughs:I expected something... And reality is way different. Huh... Between he is cute.
He gets the kulfi for her.
Ragini takes it:you don't want them?
Sanskar:no..

He left out deep breath and looks at her :I wanted to tell you many things Ragini. I hope I would tell you in the future. You know whatever you told me the last night I feel the same. I liked you instantly I saw you, and I started to admire you. I was always thinking about the business unknowingly I started to only think about you and from when you became so important to me I really don't know.
She wasn't facing him all this times, she also didn't know that she would also fall for Sanskar The Freaking Maheshwari.

Sanskar:Ragini..
He calls out to her and she turns and that's when he hugged her.
She was surprised, but to be honest he was her dream man. She obviously wanted someone who is so understanding, so sincere and has a sense of humour. She felt good at this moment. She now fully accepts him to be her husband. Yes, he did earn it. Because she was too difficult to handle.
And she hugged him back to which he smiles broadly.

Sanskar:let's pick Ragana.
She smiles.
Sanskar:gratefully I can remember the names now. And I know the difference between A and I though it belongs to vowels.
Ragini smiles.

They move back and pick Ragana.
Ragana:I am hungry... Jeeju.
Sanskar smiles :hungry.. Yes!!

He stops the car at his home.
Ragana takes crutches for Ragini.
When Sanskar just lifts her in his arms.
Ragana coughs in a teasing way. Ragini passes a quick glare to her.

And they move inside.
He literally made her sit on the chair in dining table.
Where the cook was arranging the variety of dishes for their lunch.

Sanskar :Ragini meet our cook Manohar.
While the cook:sir. Manohar nahi vishambar.
While both the sister laughs silently.
Sanskar:Ahh.. I am sorry vishambar. That's i did not forget but I could not remember.

And they sit to eat the food.
When the house helper comes there.
Sanskar:sparsha..show Ragana's room after lunch.
While she smiles:I will sir.. But I am Varsha. Sparsha is on leave today.
Sanskar:ah.. Oh year.. I did not forget but I just... Could not remember.
And they laughs.
Ragana:people literally know them as forgetting.
Sanskar:truly?!
Ragana shrug her shoulder.
Sanskar:but I find this better than forgetting.
Ragini laughs.

To be continued.....

So how's it?