26)She Confessed But...???

Let's begin......

Ragini was having a severe pain in her back.
Ragana looks at her:what happened Ragini? Are you alright?
Ragini:it's paining..
Ragana quickly stood:where?
Ragini just controlled as she wanted to go home the next day. If she tells about her pain then there might be chances that doctor tells her to stay for more days in hospital.

Ragana:I will inform the doctor.
Ragini:no it's fine. I think it's healing.
Ragana:you sure?
Ragini nods.
But there was still different.. Ragini had a bad vibe. She wasn't feeling good about it.

Ragana:hey.. I was thinking to get married.
Ragini looks at her and smiles: how?
Ragana:how means? Like every single person gets married.
Ragini:no I don't think so your mom would agree.
Ragana:who is going to inform her?
Ragini passed her a look.
Ragana:I don't have anything to do with the hopeless parents.
Ragini:uh oh...
Ragana:so you got the responsibility.
Ragini points to herself:aise?
Ragana:I am not getting married tomorrow.
Ragini:cool then..
Ragana:so my brother-in-law also gets to do his part of responsibility. I won't be letting him go that easily. He should do it himself no matter what!
Ragini:Ragana.. You just forgot what I told you.
Ragana:itna bharosa hai mere jijaji pe. Though you are ungrateful.
Ragini just gets silent.

That's when vikas came and placed some desserts:Boss sent this to you and told me to inform you that due to some busy schedule he might not come today.
Ragana:no problem. Al these day and night he stayed here. Tell him to get some proper rest as well. It's okay if he doesn't come for tomorrow also.
Vikas nods:between from when did you both turn from Foes to friends.
Both:who told you we are friends?
Vikas was scared :I was just asking. Bye.
He just quickly goes from there.

*****************************************

Ragini was sleeping in the night. That's when she felt the immense pain on her back and she could sense wetness. That her wound was bleeding.
And she got panicked and turned to call Ragana who was sleeping.
She felt difficulties in breathing. Monitor beeped. That's when Ragana's sleep broke and she noticed the increased heart rate on the monitor and she sees Ragini who was struggling to breath.
And she rushed to her:Ragini...
She pressed the bell to alert the nurses.
She literally holds her hand which was cold.
Ragini literally felt it's the last minute.
She continuously pressed the bell.
Ragana tries to free her hand from Ragini.but couldn't since she hold her hand tightly.
Ragini struggled to say something to her:San.. Sanskar...
Nurses Rushed there.

Ragana:I will call him..
She takes the phone and dialled his number.

Sanskar who was been busy working over a project. He was filling the work which he was been absent all these days. There were many files he had to work on.
That's when he got Ragana's call.
Call at the middle of the night. Especially when Ragini was at hospital literally his heart shrank.
He picks the call.
It was Ragini who was struggling to speak.
Where doctors were putting up the injections.
Ragini:I am sorry.. Sanskar for everything.
Sanskar literally grabbed the car keys.
Ragini literally cried:Sanskar I know that I won't live more. And if I don't tell you this now then I can't be able to say this...
She struggled to breath.
Ragini:I really admire you Sanskar. May be i was so ungrateful and unlucky that i can't live with you anymore. I hurt you many times intentionally. And now I can't even share my feelings with you.. I want to stay with you Sanskar please. But that's not possible now. But please remember me in your entire life that there was someone named Ragini who initially hated you but ended up falling deep for you..... It's my bad luck that....
And the phone dropped from her hand and she was losing her conscious.

*******************************************

Ram:Sanskar has changed a lot. I don't know if it's for his good or bad.
Mahima:of course bad. When that girl will be existing in his life only bad luck will happen.
Ram:but now I think we should not interrupt his life decisions.
Mahima:what do you mean Ram?
Ram:it's that I don't think Sanskar make up again and live life before even if he did that once. If second time he misses the person his admire i don't know what will he turn up to.
He looks at the large photograph of Sanskar in their living room. Where he was seen lively with a broad smile.
Ram:look at this picture which was taken years back did you see him smile like this... But I have seen it now. I don't know if that girl is right or wrong but the matter is of Sanskar. We can't control him always.
Mahima:Ram, I don't expect this from you. He is our son, he is my son. I can't let him settle with that third class girl.
Ram smiles for a moment and looks at her. His smile literally irked mahima.
Mahima : no matter the world turns against me I would throw out that girl from my son's life.

Ram forwards the glass of water.
Mahima looks at him.
Ram:relax...and listen to me..
She takes the glass from him as she was sure that her husband would listen to her.
He made her sit.
Ram: if my mother thought the same then I don't think you would have been here. Actually why didn't I think this before...
She looks at him shocked not believe that her husband who always nodded to her words was today mocking against her.

Ram:why the rules are different here. You want your husband to be yours. Don't that girl Ragini deserve to have her husband beside her.
Mahima at top of her voice;Ram..
Ram:don't shout, I can also shout then you will know that the result would be bad. I am fed up of your tantrums.
Tears literally rolled down her eyes. She could not even think this in her widest dreams that Ram could talk like this to her.
Ram:Because of you such mood swings my mother never liked you but she never complained because she respected my wish and my wife. Because she knew that's my life and I would have thought about it. She distanced herself because she never wanted to have fight among all of us. And even tolerated your sister and her children's for 15-16 years that she is been here and creating havoc in between us and out childrens.And being educated why are you having these typical ego behind one person, who in actually wasn't given a chance to speak her point.
Mahima literally cries facing such a criticism from her husband which she did not face in her 30+year married life.

Ram:and it enough. I won't interrupt in Sanskar's decision, neither I don't want to see you even speak about it, interrupting.. Hope it Doesn't even come to your thoughts. Or else I don't know how the result is going to be. You should realise it or you should forcibly make yourself realise. I am done with your everyday dramas.
He just walks out of the living room.
While Mahima literally broke down.

*******************************************

Ragini wakes up as the ray of sunlight wakes up.
She blinked her eyes several times to realise what happened middle of the night. And she realised it was all a dream.
She looks around. Ragana was standing outside and talking over the phone.
Damn it was all a dream.
Thank God. She don't have to embarrass herself now.
That dream felt like it was so real. She thought she would be dying very soon.

And Ragana comes in:you woke up?
Ragini:yes it felt like a deep sleep.
Ragana:of course.. Dara jo diya hum sabko.
Ragini:what?
Ragana:it's because the previous night.
Ragini got alert:previous night what?
Ragana smiles:don't tell me you forgot. You panicked out of suddenly... And..
Ragini:it was real?
Ragana:tell me you thought it's dream.
She laughs and imitates:I want to stay with you Sanskar please.
Ragini literally holds her head and she remembers everything but she thought it was dream.
Ragana:remember me in your entire life that there was a girl named Ragini who initially hated you but ended falling for you. Aww so cute.
Ragini:I was supposed to die right? Why I am alive then?

Ragana:die? It was just staying in the same hospital for nearly a month you just got panicked over nothing. And your wound was healing so it was sign. And today is your discharge since you need a change of surrounding. From now on you will be treated at home.
Ragini:tell me that I have not said anything to Sanskar please.
Ragana:for your satisfaction I can say no.
She laughs.
Ragini:please hide me somewhere. And don't laugh yaar Ragana.
She literally shouts watching Ragana laughing at her.

Ragana:hide? Are you serious? My jeejaji is here doing the procedure of discharge and he literally ordered me that he would take his wife with him to his home.
Ragini:what?
Ragana:sorry.. Mazzak kar rahi thi yaar..
Ragini literally placed her hand on her chest relaxing her thumping heart.
Ragana:but he is here doing the procedure of discharge.
And Ragini literally laid covering the comfort.
Ragana:it's as the saying going khud ke pair mein khulari Maar di.. Well I'll go and get the breakfast for you.

And that's when Sanskar came.
Ragini quickly closed her eyes pretending to sleep.
Ragana smiles seeing her acting which she is really not good at.
Sanskar:Ragini will be discharged by afternoon. And she will go along with me.
Ragana didn't say anything as he just ordered.
Ragini quickly:no!!!

To be continued......

So how's it?