5)Let it go!

After 3 days...

Ragini was eating kulfi with nanu at the evening.
Nanu:I am thinking what would be happening there?
Ragini:where?
Nanu:do you think Ragana would have returned home?
Ragini:that does not concern me..let's go sit in that giant wheel!

They sit in the giant wheel and enjoys each others company!
And they walk back.
Ragini:nanu I want to tell you something!
Nanu:even me..
Ragini:you say first..
Nanu:there's a hotel near our home and have a job vacancy I am thinking to go and I spoke to them Ragu they are good people.
Ragini:No means no you can't do the job you just enjoy.
Nanu:I am tired staying alone.its good no I will have my time pass..
Ragini:for that I have a solution...come with me!
And she takes him to a place.

And Nanu sees 3 of his friends staying together.
Ragini:you can spend your time here.
Nanu looks at her.
While one of his friend:accha kiya jo tum is ko yahan le aayi!
Ragini:Nanu..you stay here and once I finish my work I will come to pick you up!
Nanu just nods.

Ragini returns...she feared if some more time she spoke to him then she would end up revealing that She was been thrown out of the job!
Previous day her senior blamed her of giving legal papers to company's opposition party and she was been insulted there..

Flashback...

Ragini enters the conference hall where she was asked to go.
Her senior,Preetam:oh you came.i was waiting for you?
Ragini:what happened Sir?
Preetam:what happened?see how she is acting?
Where all the people looks at her
And the MD of Khanna groups Anant:how dare you to give the legal papers to my brother.do you know what consequences it could be?
Ragini:Trust me sir I don't know about it..
But he was too angry and he splashed the water from the glass which was placed near by on her face.which got her startled and struggle to breath for a moment.she held a chair to control herself!

And there was the team members who was competing for the position in Khanna groups rejoiced as it was seen sure that she will get the job and they would be eliminated.but now they are happy,which might increase their chances to grab the position!

Ragini closed her eyes in anger fisting her hand.
Preetam:we have the evidence..
She forwards her hand:show me!
She looks straight into his eyes.
Anant looks at Preetam.
Preetam:you expect us to say your deeds now.get out from here!
She angrily takes the I'd from her neck and threw it on the table.
Anant looks on:see the attitude as if you are the owner and those double standards!
Ragini smiles:Yes Sir..attitude is my birth right but today it's different you can consider my double standards because without keeping proper enquiry you are blaming me!
Preetam shouts:you the back stabber,you are the one who cheated me and this company and why don't you accept it.you ruined everything...
She remembers the recent days with her mistake she was made to take blames..she was framed as betrayer.her mind was already in a mess and she was disturbed....
And she got irritated when when other team members started blaming her all at a time.
"Betrayed" "she can do anything for money" "she should be punished" "still she doesn't admit" "people like her act of being loyal do such things behind" " Don't know how much money she would have taken for the papers" "it was good if she would have agreed with her deed"

She shouts:Yes...I am the one who gave the papers..
Everyone looks at her and it was a pin drop silence.
She moves and pushed a glass literally throwing it towards the wall.everyone were literally scared!
Anant looks at her.This time he did not say anything but looked at Preetam.
Preetam:call the guards...
Ragini pushed the hair :I am the one...
She looked at Anant:it's me...fine?jo karna hai kar lijiye!
She stormed out from there!

Flashback ends..

She was sitting on the empty bus stand..
She was eating ice cream though she didn't wanted it.
She was crying and sobbing.
People around her looking at weirdly as what happened to her suddenly!