19) Friend To Foes Or Foes To Friends

Let's begin.....

Maya was searching for the file which had the legal rights taken for the current project. Today was the important. Sanskar is supposed to give the presentation himself. This was going to be the huge deal for which he was working really very hard.
If it gone to some wrong hands, it would be a great trouble someone might use it to destroy Sanskar.

Ragini noticed her:Any problem?
Maya:it never happened with me. Even you saw I have placed the legal papers on the locker. How could it just go somewhere?
Ragini also joins her to look for it.
Maya:I think I should check the cc camera. And investigate it.. But the program will start in 5 minutes.
Ragini:don't worry.. This papers are needed at the end of the program. So we have time.
Maya:okay Ragini you manage here.. And please inform Sanskar about this.
Ragini nods while Maya goes to check on CC camera. And Sheena was watching them over a long distance and she found out that her plan is working out. Now she had a backup plan as well to full defame Ragini's character as she watched something over her phone.

While on the other side...

Sanskar was giving the final look at presentation before it starts and Vikas was standing behind him and giving him whatsoever documents he asks for!
Sanskar:everything's perfect?
Vikas:yes Sir.
Sanskar:how did your proposal go?
Vikas:more than I expected.
Sanskar:great.
Vikas:i am curious how did you stay yesterday without any work?
Sanskar passed him a look.
Vikas:associates are here.
He wanted to escape this situation.

Vikas sees Ragini:Hey Ragini...
Ragini sees him and smiles.
Sanskar:you used to call her mam..
Vikas interrupts:that's before. Now she is a colleague cum friend to me.
Ragini:I actually wanted to tell you something sir..
She watched the investors talking and enjoying the snacks.
Ragini:actually maya mam told me to inform you. Sanskar nods as he found the matter was serious.
Ragini:legal papers were missing.
Sanskar:what?!!
Ragini:Maya mam is investigating. I think someone intentionally misplaced it because those papers were in the locker.
Vikas:I'll go and check.
Sanskar placed his palm on to his eyes:this can't be...
Ragini:I know it's a difficult hour but you have to manage in your own way.
Sanskar:but it has all the legal rights of government for this project.. Again I can't go get the same. It was really...
Ragini:I know... But you can't lose to the one who wanted your downfall. Consider this as a test to yourself.
Sanskar looks at her.
Ragini:all the best.

On the other side maya checked the footage to find a girls all olcovered with scarf and entering the room and moves out taking the file.
Maya was rewinding and watching it again and again to see who it could be since it wasn't clear.
Maya's assistant:it's Ragini's outfit. She wore the same on Saturday.
Maya looks on.
Sheena enters the scene:I knew this was supposed to happen today or tomorrow. After all what can be expected on the employee who have done this earliest as well at the khanna industries.
Maya looks at her:i think there's a misunderstanding.
Sheena:I know you won't believe me. Ask Ragini herself that why was she thrown out of her previous company?
Vikas stood shocked behind.
And he looks at Ragini beside him.

Maya looks at Ragini:Ragini..
Ragini just looks other side, it was nothing new.
Vikas looks at the video, he knew the conflict between Sheena and Ragini. But the evidence seemed pretty unclear. Before anything his boss's reputation and his hard work mattered to him, no matter who the culprit was!!!

Ragini:I did not do this, and about my previous....
Sheena interrupts :well, it seems you are expert in doing this. I knew this on the very first day itself you gonna betray us. Just say that why we're you thrown out of the previous job? Just because you messed with their legal paper.
Before Ragini could say.
Sheena :say yes or no.
Ragini moved to maya:yes, trust me it was all a mis....
Maya:Ragini I trusted you, but I am feeling betrayed.
Vikas:previous job has nothing to do here. It was all a misunderstanding. Before blaming anyone here. The matter was where are the papers. That's the most important thing that depends on all the day and nights hard work of my boss.
He just spoke in a neutral way because he never seen Ragini in a positive side also because Sanskar had changed a lot but she never recognised it or better say acting unseen. So he didn't wanted to support her having a personal grudge for not considering his feelings.