16)Ragini Vs Sheena

Let's begin........

Ragini looks shocked at vikas who stepped in.
Vikas turned to see Sanskar who was in car over a important phone call.
Vikas somehow guessed what she is doing her.
He was here to call the person. Whom, Sanskar's granny asked to join her in his team.
Sanskar never go against her. Her words are just like a command. He himself came to welcome the new person in his team.
Vikas laughed silently. And looks at the contract now which had Ragini's signature.
"If this is not called as destiny, then what else?"

Understanding the surrounding.
Ragini was like "damn"
It's just like playing peekaboo with Sanskar.

"boss is waiting for you. Get ready. You have 15 minutes to join him" he just literally laughed saying this.
She glares him out of her helplessness.
The contract itself says that she cannot back off from the work for 3 years. Or else she has to work for 1 year without the pay,no matter whatever the job is provided for the consequences of breaking contract.though it was a partime job.
She signed it last night thinking it would be someone else.
But she was again on the same point, where all this started!
She needs to fing granny to be away from this, but where will she find her. Besides that she had no time.
Vikas:mam.. It's getting late!
She moved inside.

Vikas just laughs louder:lovely... What a twist!

After 10 minutes.
Ragini had changed into a professional wear, in Grey suit and she just punched her hair with hair clip which was arranged by granny.
Vikas opens the car door for her.
All she could see was him busy with the laptop.
She was hella nervous.
Ans she sits beside him. She will mange for this day. Once she finds granny she needs to ask her help.
Sanskar turns to her:good morning.
He got surprised seeing her:you...
It did not take long time for him to understand things.
Sanskar:nice to meet you again. Hopefully our this cooperation lasts longer!
He smiles.
She looks at him. She was really embrassed.
These nervous, embarrassment... She is feeling all this for the first time.

Vikas drives. He just felt so proud of his boss that he don't keep any grudges. Or emotionally go reckless to get revenge for hurting his ego.

Sanskar just looked outside. He didn't utter a word.or react in any way that could make her feel awkward.
Once they reach office. She was astonished looking at the building which had very different outline. Yes, she heard some about Maheshwari empire but never bothered to learn about it more.
After stepping out of the car. She looked at the surrounding, at present she was at the center. And covered by the round building.
Sanskar already moves inside the office escorted by the team. Where he asked vikas to accompany Ragini.
She was so lost, she didn't even knew about his departure.

Vikas:Mam..
She looks at him.
Vikas :you phone is ringing.
Ragini:oh..
She looks at the caller ID.. It was Anant.
She was supposed to join the mehera. But all of the previous thing just got her in more trouble now.
Vikas:anything I could help with...
As he figured out that she is in some sort of dilemma.
She just nods in no for a moment.
He just smiled and looked at Sanskar's upcoming schedules.
Ragini:sorry... But..
Vikas looked at him.
Ragini:i am actually confused i don't know how i landed up here.. When I had got my job back at meheras.
Vikas looks at her.
Ragini:uh.. Sorry I just..
Vikas:but you have signed the contract here.
Ragini just got into the deep thinking.
Vikas:I hope you have not sign the contract at another place.
Ragini was quick to answer now :no no.. Contract is actually with me, I was going to sign it today and submit it. Today I was supposed to join but It just went out of my mind...
Vikas:glad.. Saved lots of troubles.
Ragini looks at him

Vikas:between i would give my proper introduction now. I am Vikas!
He forwards his hand but as she doesn't respond he was about to take back his hand smiling being embarrassed but she was quick enough to hold his hand shaking it:Ragini.
She smiles.
To be honest this was the first time he found her smiling genuinely!
Or else she would be in the mood like if he stole her lunch box or better say if he escaped with the mop leaving the mop witch aside. " couple are already written by the God..." He cannot disagree to the fact anymore, mop witch and a cover ghost#beautiful couple!
He laughed at his own thoughts. his inner self is a stand up comedian, entertaining him all the time!
Ragini sees him to be in some thoughts, unaware of his thoughts that he considered her as mop witch:vikas?!
He looks at her raising his eye brows and quickly composed.
Ragini:I am sorry.. I was harsh to you always.
Vikas:that's not a big deal.
(himself) :just like begane Shaadi Mein abdullah deewana. Chalo koi nahi!

Vikas:sorry to bother.. But how did you end up.. I mean you know about the contract right
He was so confused as well as scared he didn't wanted her to go on scary personality!
She just simply nods.
Vikas :this way please..
He moved signing to the direction.

She walked following him. Where he takes to the large room. Which was named as "legal department"
She just looked at it.
When a stylish lady walked in. Ragini looked at her who passed by her attending call.
She just looked at her she was to gorgeous and a diva. While thelady passed her a smile noticing her!
Vikas:she is Maya Aggarwal. Head of the department. In simple words your boss.
Ragini nods.
Vikas:don't worry seeing her swag. She is the most kind hearted women in this office.
Ragini just looks at her. Who was still on call.
Vikas introduced her to other staff.

When Maya walked there:Hello...Ragini right?
Ragini looks at her and nods.
Though her step sister applies loads of make up and spends loads of amount on outfit, but think she doesn't have a style inspiration. And Maya was extraordinary!!!

She passed a smile.
Maya:you are appointed through senior Maheshwari then it's my reposibility to take you to new heights.
Ragini didn't expect her next move. She literally hugged her.
She was never been welcomed by someone like this. To be frank she was touched. She found some kind of warmth in her.
Maya:well..very quickly you have adjust here and learn to process and join Sanskar's team!
Ragini looked at her.

************************************

Ragini got learn many new stuffs on the first day itself
She wanted to find granny but she is dropping it now. But how shameful is she that she is joining Maheshwari? Like really..
Joining? She already passed a day.
Maya offers her to drop but she refused.
She wanted to find granny but now she is dropping the plan.

Ragini was glancing at the other part of office. And kinda heard the gossips of few employees.
"how strange it is, boss is still hiding his wife?"
"if there was one then he could show right?"
"well I heard that he was married to his fiancées sister. How cringe it would be?"
"his fiancée was that bit** Ragana."
Something really disturbed her listening the abusive comment on Ragana.
"how's that possible that we never saw that her sister?"
"just as Ragana. Who can just trap the big fish. Entertaining guys with her beauty. Wish Sanskar could see me. "

When she noticed Ragini who was glaring her.
Everyone just continued to work.
While the girl who slang commented about Ragana looked at her with an attitude. She is Sheena.
Sheena:darling don't you have some courtesy before you eavesdrop.
Ragini smiled:don't talk about courtesy. It doest suit you anyway!
Sheena got her ego hurt:newbie?
Ragini stopped.
Sheena:so you gonna report me, sweetie?
Ragini:sorry dear.. But I don't waste my time on nonsense stuff. Have a great day!
Sheena turns red in anger.

While vikas watched this:indeed she is a boss lady!

Sanskar moving out when he sees Ragini. Who was looking around the office and didn't notice him. Before he could stop her she dashed him.
He winced a little.
While she rubbed her head looking at him:am..am sorry!
Sanskar:it's okay.
He smiled and moved from there.

After sometime....

Sanskar was passing by where his employees were greeting him.
And sheena intentionally acted of falling and Sanskar holds her.
While Ragini witnessed all this.
She thanked him seductively.
"Thank you so much Sir. If you were not there.. I would have.."
Sanskar:that's okay!
Ragini felt dirty with her behavior especially her tone. And how her her body was syncing with her words like dancing, she felt irritated!
Sheena:you saved me. I owe you for this!

Sanskar moved from there.
While ragini picked a paper weight.
And walked and she threw it near Sheena.
She was so busy watching Sanskar go away, she did not realise it.
And stepped on it.
And she falls down.

Ragini picked the paper weight.
She acts with sheena's tone and synced her body like sheena:you should be careful while walking, happy belated fall darling!
Ragini walked from there laughing. She didn't knew she could be acting so funny!
While sheena:you will pay for it!

Ragini looks at vikas who was laughing witnessing this.
Vikas:you are too good!
Ragini laughed.

To be continued....

So how's it?