𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓲𝓶

Katsuki was softly hiccuping through his moans as his panties were thrown on the floor and Natsuo was fingering his tight little hole while the kitten was sitting down on Shoto's lap

Katsuki was softly hiccuping through his moans as his panties were thrown on the floor and Natsuo was fingering his tight little hole while the kitten was sitting down on Shoto's lap. Shoto was humming as the kitty was moaning, the bicolor-haired male was kissing Suki's chubby blushy cheeks to comfort him so he can't pay attention to the pain since the submissive blonde was feeling overwhelmed by the rough fingering. Natsuo tugged their kitty's chubby pussy lips as it slowly turned red and the kitten slightly whined and his cute cat-ears were trembling. Shoto rubbed Suki's cute thighs as it was shaking. Katsuki let out a whimper as Natsuo slapped his cunt hard and was now playing with his swollen clit, Suki let out a whine, he wanted to have sex but the Todorokis brothers were teasing him, he missed Touya cause Touya always fucks him whenever he wants but he's on a business trip but he'll come today well the kitten was now crying and trying to move hips to get some sort of pleasure. Suki was pleading the brothers to let him get pleasure and to take off the buttplug they put inside his fluttering hole earlier since it started to hurt but Natsuo and Shoto ignored their little kitty who was sniffling as he was practically begging for Touya to come and save him, Touya did came to the rescue.

"Tou!" Suki whined practically running to the older Todoroki hugging him as he seemed to forget about the buttplug and the fact that he wasn't wearing any panties on but the kitten didn't care. "What's up kitten? Did they treat you nice?" Touya asked petting Suki's cute cat-ears. "U-uh n-no they were teasing my c-cunny" Suki said, stuttering while wiping his tears away from his red-ruby eyes. "Touya he was being a brat we were just punishing him" Natsuo told as he stood up. "Is that true kitty?" Touya asked raising his eyebrow out of curiosity. "A l-little but not r-right now, they were just punishing m-me and m-my p-pussy" Suki whimpered squirming as Touya gripped his tiny waist. "Wrong baby, that pussy is mine not yours understand?" Touya said as Suki let out a sweet little whine. "Y-yes your p-pussy Tou" Suki said shyly. Shoto rubbed Suki's little tummy trying to calm down the omega as he told "Wrong again Touya that's our pussy" as Natsuo just sighed and nodded. "Sho am i a bad boy?" Suki asked thinking Shoto was mad at him. "Of course not kitten, you're perfect baby just obey our rules, got it kitty?" Shoto told smiling at the blonde who nodded and gave little smile making all of the Todorokis blush.

"I missed you so much baby" Touya told kissing the kitten's soft cheeks. "Me too Tou" Suki said drinking his warm milk and as he hugged Natsuo and played with his white hair. "N-natsuo can you take off the buttplug?, it hurts and I can't drink my milk comfortable" Suki said asking his stronger boyfriend who smiled and said yes. "Shoto get a new pair of panties" Natsuo told as Shoto went to Suki's room to get the clothing. Natsuo put Suki on his lap, the kitten's little tummy laying down on Natsuo's strong legs as his back was facing Natsuo. The white-haired male slowly spreaded Suki's butt-cheeks exposing a red heart-shaped buttplug, Natsuo slowly pulled it out causing Katsuki to let out a soft moan.

Shoto came back with panties putting the clothing on the kitten which was white panties with baby blue stripes and fluffy white stockings like a school girl style. Shoto kissed Suki's pure precious thighs making the kitty whimper. "All good baby? So fucking precious kitty" Shoto cooed at the kitten. Suki got comfortable on Natsuo's lap as he drank his warm milk with the clear straw tasting the sweet liquid.

Katsuki was now getting spoiled by his boyfriends, Touya was fucking his thighs which are now covered with salty precum, Suki can hear squelching noises bewteen his precious thighs making him whine while Shoto was kissing his sensitive nipples causing the kitten to tremble then Natsuo was kissing Suki's rosy pink lips. "A-ah Tou!" Suki whined out as Touya thrusted his dick between the kitten's thighs. "You're doing so good baby, yeah kitty, like that, f-fuck" Touya groaned breathlessly as Shoto was playing with Suki's clitty. "Look kitten look at your precious thighs baby, aww your pussy is slicking wet" Natsuo told smiling, pinching the blonde's rosy pink nipples making the kitten to squirt out his juices, wetting his pure soft thighs and Touya's dick making the black-haired to suddenly cum on Suki's thighs, his semen getting on Suki's blushy and teary face accidentally getting some on his mouth from moaning so much. "Fuck, Suki your so cute kitten, damn kitty" Touya chuckled out smirking at the tiny kitten. "I wanna fuck his pussy" Natsuo told earning a frown from Shoto. "He's all yours" Touya said making the bicolor-haired male upset. "Then me, got it?" Shoto asked not caring about his older brothers. "Yeah sure" Natsuo said as he was spreading Suki's plush thighs showing that perfect pussy which was leaking out so much slick.

"Mmh N-natsuo~ Destroy my hole please!" Katsuki cried out of pleasure finally feeling one of his boyfriend's cock fucking his cunny. "Holy s-shit kitty! So t-tight, yeah such a slut baby" Natsuo told grunting speeding up his thrusts hitting Suki's g-spot. While Katsuki and Natsuo were having sex Touya and Shoto were laying down on the couch making Suki feel embarrassed so the kitty tried quiting down his moans and cries, Natsuo noticed and start fastly fucking Katsuki's pussy, speeding his thrusts earning many a squeal out of surprise gaining more cries of pleasure. "Oh god! Natsuo yes!~ Yes so g-good!~" the little one moaned out of pleasure. Natsuo squeezed Suki's tits as the kitten moved his hips meeting his thrusts instantly hitting Suki's g-spot over and over again. "Gonna s-s-squirt! P-please wanna squirt!~" Katsuki screamed out of pleasure feeling how Natsuo filled him up, his cunny being full of cum. "Mmh~ So g-good filled m-my p-pussy so m-much~" Suki whined earning a soft kiss from the white-haired male who slowly pulled out.

"S-sho my pussy is s-sore, it's gonna h-hurt" the kitten whimpered. "But princess i'm gonna fuck your other hole" Shoto told, letting out a chuckle as he gripped Suki's perfect tiny waist as he spreaded Suki's butt-cheeks exposing the fluttering hole. "I'm gonna enter baby, just relax kitty" Shoto told calming down his baby. "Oh Shoto! Mmh a-ah Sho!~" Katsuki moaned out clenching tightly on the bedsheets as Shoto thrusted in and out of Suki's tight little hole as he saw a little bulge on Suki's little tummy where his cock was buried in the kitten. "S-shit princess, so tight and good baby, your holes are the best kitten" Shoto grunted moving his hips to continue fucking the precious kitten who was hiccuping softly as his red-ruby eyes were tearing up but that didn't stop Shoto, he just continued rough fucking his kitty who was in pure bliss. "Fuck kitty, gonna fill your perfect hole!" Shoto grunted as he spilled his semen inside Suki's hole as he pulled out of his kitten's glorious and perfect ass. The Todoroki brothers gathered around and started pampering the blonde, saying sweet praises and soft kisses, spoiling their pretty kitty.

 The Todoroki brothers gathered around and started pampering the blonde, saying sweet praises and soft kisses, spoiling their pretty kitty

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ʀᴇ-ᴘᴏsᴛ ʟɪʟ ʙᴜɴɴʏ! <³