𝓥𝓲𝓻𝓰𝓲𝓷

Amajiki started dating the most beautiful kitten in the world, Katsuki, but there was just a small problem he wanted to have sexual relationships with the blonde but he didn't know how to ask his little boyfriend and Katsuki was indeed a virgin

Amajiki started dating the most beautiful kitten in the world, Katsuki, but there was just a small problem he wanted to have sexual relationships with the blonde but he didn't know how to ask his little boyfriend and Katsuki was indeed a virgin. Tamaki didn't want to hurt his precious kitty, he would never forgive himself if he did but Suki is so pretty and adorable like the time Amajiki made his warm milk and the kitten smiled and thanked like a good boy. "Hey kitty, i'm home!" Tamaki told loudly so that the blonde can hear him because he just came back from mission that lasted two weeks. "Coming!" Katsuki responded back to his boyfriend. Amajiki was excited to see his cute kitten but like fuck when he saw Suki wearing a white crop-top spelling out "angel" in hot pink color and a white pleated plaid mini-skirt with also hot pink squares on the clothing. "Tamaki!" Katsuki whined running to hug his strong boyfriend. "What's up kitty?" Amajiki asked hugging his baby smelling his sweet strawberry scent that drived him crazy. "I missed y-you" Suki whimpered and also letting out a squeal when Amajiki squeezed his ass making the kitten to have blush on his cute chubby cheeks. "Yeah? I missed you too Suki" Tamaki told lifting Bakugou by his tiny waist making the little blondie face him. "A-amajiki" Katsuki said stuttering a little bit, wrapping his arms around Tamaki's neck so he can not fall. "Now give me a kiss, kitty, i haven't kissed you for two weeks" Amajiki told, starting to tightly holding Suki's tiny waist making the kitten to let out a soft gasp. Katsuki leaned closer to Tamaki's face, slowly smashing their lips together before Tamaki added his tounge to the kitten's mouth making the blonde to let out soft whimpers and whines as he started to shake, before separating their lips for air.

"Damn" Amajiki thought looking at his kitty's face he looked so fuckable, the blonde's red-ruby eyes were tearing up, his cheeks were now blushing bright red and his cute cat-ears were twiching in embarrassment. "M-mmh~" Suki moaned softly feeling Tamaki playing with his nipples through his crop-top. "Now, now kitty i know your a virgin so do i have your consent?" Amajiki asked like an amazing gentleman. Bakugou let out a whine but nodded. "Words kitten" Amajiki told smirking lightly at his cute boyfriend. "Y-yes now get on with it" Suki whimpered squirming trying to escape from Tamaki's hold but the bastard wouldn't allow it.

"Huh? Wearing the panties that i bought you? I thought you wouldn't wear it?" Tamaki asked lifting up Katsuki's mini-skirt exposing those slutty thin strap hollow lace sexy g-string panties that have a wet spot on the middle of the clothing, questioning the kitten. "Just cause i m-missed you a lot" Suki whined laying down on his and Tamaki's bed as he was getting comfortable on the pillows. "Yeah i missed you too kitty, so much so so so much" Amajiki cooed, softly kissing Katsuki's pale neck. Katsuki let out whine when Tamaki took off his skirt fully exposing his panties which was wet with his slick and also the strong male took off his shirt and his boxers pulling out his hard cock. "Shit kitty, your precious" Amajiki told grinding his cock to Suki's pussy through his panties feeling the slick, making him let out groans and his kitten to let out soft whimpers. "N-ngh Tamaki!~ N-nya Tamaki!" Katsuki moaned out loudly feeling Amajiki harshly rubbing his sensitive nipples, his cat-ears were down due to the embarrassment.

"F-fuck kitty, so fucking wet" Tamaki told rubbing the head of cock against his kitten's swollen clit. "A-ah Tamaki!" Suki whimpered his panties were now thrown on the floor. "Kitten, you ready?" Tamaki asked slapping the head of his cock against Suki's clit making the blonde to let out a whine. "Yes! Hurry n-need it!" Katsuki whined already feeling desperate for his strong boyfriend's cock. "Alright kitty, stay still" Amajiki told smiling at his baby.

"Sweet little thing, kitten" Amajiki told a lining his cock to put it in Suki's virgin pussy but not for long, once it was in he started a deep but gentle pace making wet lewd sounds. "A-ah! Feels so g-good! Oh my god!~" Katsuki moaned out feeling his pussy getting fucked by Amajiki. "Yeah kitty? Your pussy is so tight~" Tamaki told letting out a chuckle, feeling Suki's folds squeezing his cock. "M-mmh yes~ So good A-amajiki!~" Katsuki moaned out also letting out whines. "Kitten, you look so pretty like this~" Amajiki told, stating a fact about his kitty. "M-more! Harder!~ P-please fill my pussy please!~" Suki cried out, hiccuping while moaning as Tamaki continued to thrust in and out of the wet dripping cunt but in a hard and fast pace, hitting Suki's g-spot. "F-fuck kitty! Gonna fill your perfect pussy with my cum kitten~" Amajiki grunted lifting Katsuki's crop-top up slowly but harshly pinching Suki's shy nipples causing the little one to let out a needy cry and wail of pleasure. "Yes! Fill my perfect pussy p-please!~" Suki cried out in pleasure. "Shit! Gonna cum kitty!" Amajiki grunted speeding up his thrusts, still abusing the kitten's g-spot. "Oh my god! O-oh god!~ Wanna s-s-squirt!~" Suki cried out his cunt releasing his juices out landing on Amajiki's cock and wetting the bedsheets. "F-fuck kitty!" Tamaki groaned cumming inside his kitty's destroyed pussy. "I did good Tamaki?" Katsuki said softly, rubbing away his tears from his red-ruby eyes also well he was sniffling and hiccuping softly. "Yes kitty, you did perfect, my perfect little kitten let's get you cleaned up baby" Amajiki told picking up the blonde and carrying his precious Suki in bridal-style.

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴘᴏsᴛɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ɪᴛ ꒰⑅ • ˔ • ⑅꒱

Requested by theonewhodidntgethim