𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷

Hitoshi came to hang out with Kaminari but the electric male left for a meeting leaving him with a kitten in heat, Suki who was whining sweetly

Hitoshi came to hang out with Kaminari but the electric male left for a meeting leaving him with a kitten in heat, Suki who was whining sweetly. Hitoshi didn't know what to do, Katsuki is an omega and he is a human, the sweet little kitten didn't know he was gonna be in heat so it shocking for him as well as the purple-haired male that wanted to leave to call for help but turned around seeing Katsuki's teary red-ruby eyes and the femine body of the kitty so Shinsou felt bad if he was gonna leave the blonde and decided to take care of him. Right now Hitoshi carried Suki by his tiny waist that caused the sweet little kitty to wrap his arms around Shinsou's neck, whimpering so desperately trying to kiss Hitoshi's lips. Hitoshi started to take Katsuki to bathroom to shower the precious kitten to make the blonde a little bit more relaxed and to not feel too much hotness. Katsuki smelled Shinsou's scent of lavender and dark coffee as the purple-haired male started to undress him revealing his femine body, Shinsou gently placed Suki inside the warm bubble bath as he began washing the little one's soft blonde hair and putting strawberry scented soap on his little tummy, back, tits and his plush thighs. When Shinsou finished washing Suki, he wrapped the little pretty kitten with a white fluffy towel taking him to the bedroom placing him on the bed as Katsuki took off the towel as Shinsou was finding clothes for Suki.

Suki whined when Hitoshi tightly gripped his tiny waist as his pussy was leaking slick out as the purple-haired male started to put on a pearl massage open crotch white panties with sexy lace transparent garter belt connected to white stockings and finally a white oversized shirt with black wings on the middle of the clothing. Hitoshi smiled and placed a kiss on one of Katsuki's pale thighs.

Hitoshi was in the kitchen warming up Suki's milk and putting the liquid inside the clear feeding bottle decorated with pink strawberries. Suki was sitting down on the kitchen counter waiting for his milk. "Toshi, my pussy feels sensitive" Suki said shyly as he started to gush out more slick on to his panties. "Yeah kitten, i know, i'll give you your milk right now baby" Shinsou told as he poured the warm liquid inside Katsuki's feeding bottle, handing it to the blonde. "Thanks Toshi" Katsuki said as he began drinking his milk from his feeding bottle as he sucked the clear straw tasting the warm milk. Once the omega finished he put his bottle in the sink and went to kiss Hitoshi's cheek as thanking him but then he started to feel hot. Especially Suki's pussy was leaking slick out completely wetting his panties as his red-ruby eyes started to tear up, Shinsou noticed and went to hug the kitten that was about to cry.

"What's wrong kitty?" Hitoshi asked petting the soft blonde hair of Katsuki who was pouting. "My body feels weird and sensitive, it hurts" Suki whimpered wiping his tears away as he sniffled. "Shit baby don't cry, i'll help you" Shinsou told as picked up the blonde and took him to the bedroom. "What do you want me to do?" Hitoshi asked. "Wanna suck your dick" Suki whined as he got on his knees as Shinsou was standing. "Sure think baby but your so tiny, you sure you can handle?" Hitoshi asked. "Yep...i-i'm a good boy" Katsuki said shyly. "Yes you are kitty" Hitoshi told as he began to unbuckle his leather belt and unzipping his zipper of his pants and pulled his black boxers down exposing his hard cock. "It's so big" Suki said shyly making Hitoshi chuckle. "Go on baby" The purple-haired male told. The kitten stuck out his tounge giving little licks to Hitoshi's cock, tasting the pre-cum. The cock inside Katsuki's mouth muffled his moans, whines and whimpers as he sucked it causing Hitoshi to let a groan and harshly gripped his hair to continue sucking his cock. Suki moved his hand down and moved a side his panties to finger his pussy which was licking so much slick since he was in heat. "Fuck kitty, i'm gonna cum inside your mouth baby, oh fuck!" Hitoshi grunted as Suki slapped his own pussy letting out a moan causing vibrations to Shinsou's cock as the purple-haired male immediately released his climax out of surprise seeing the kitten slapping his cunt while Suki tasted the cum on his lips.

"Fuck kitten, your precious, you like slapping your sweet little pussy?" Hitoshi asked as he caressed Suki's blushy cheek. "I-i don't know" Katsuki stuttered shyly as he felt Shinsou grabbing him and placing him on the big bed with soft pillows. "H-huh T-toshi?" Suki said confused, whimpering. "Ssh my sweet little kitten, i'll treat you right kitty" Shinsou told earning a nod from the blonde, he took off the garter belt and stockings. The purple-haired male carefully took off Katsuki's white panties and for the first time, he sees Suki's unique pussy, all cute and pink also leaking slick out. "Fuck kitten" Shinsou told lowly almost like a whisper. Katsuki felt embarrassed by how much slick he was leaking but when Hitoshi's fingers went inside his pussy, the embarrassment went away almost instantly.

"A-ah Toshi! More m-more please!~" Suki cried out of pleasure. "Yeah kitty? Like it?~" Shinsou asked, teasing the blonde. "Yes! Love it T-toshi!~" Katsuki moaned as he moved his hips to meet Shinsou's strong fingers inside his cunt. "Your still pretty tight, how are you gonna take my cock?~" Hitoshi told, chuckling. "M-mmh Toshi~" Suki whined out as the purple-haired male pulled out his fingers out of his pussy then shoving it back inside the kitten's sensitive pussy making the blonde let out a cry of pleasure. "Oh my god! Gonna s-squirt!~ Gonna s-" Suki cried out as his pussy let out his juices squirting on Hitoshi's fingers making Hitoshi smile.

"I'll try to be gentle kitten" Shinsou told as he saw Suki laying down on the bed, his pussy was begging to be fucked. "Please! P-please! Please T-toshi!~" Suki whined, begging the domanitant male. "F-fuck, your pretty tight even if i fingered your slutty pussy" Hitoshi told as he a lined his cock inside Katsuki's cunt, shoving all his cock inside Suki's pussy making the blonde kick his legs and start crying out of pleasure. Hitoshi tried calming down the omega who was trembling as well as his fluffy cat-ears. "Oh god! It h-hurts!" Suki whined out. "The pain will will go away kitty" Hitoshi told assuring the baby as he started to thrust in and out of Suki's pussy making wet lewd squelching noises. "Yeah! Use my pussy!~ Fuck me harder! Please p-please!~" Suki moaned out sweetly. Hitoshi grunted as kept thrusthing in and out of the slutty pussy but more faster, speeding up the thrusts, trying to reach his climax. "A-ah ah!~ Toshi oh god! Yes like that!~" Katsuki cried out as he felt his pussy tighten up, squeezing Hitoshi's cock. "Fuck kitten, gonna cum!" Hitoshi grunted as he slapped Suki's pussy hard earning a squeal and a whine as the blonde squeezed his pussy tight and once again squirting on his cock. "A-ah Toshi! Feels so good!~ Fill me up!~" Suki babbled, whining sweetly as the dominant purple-haired male realesed his cum inside his cunt. They both calmed down. "Are you okay kitty?" Shinsou asked. "Yep... I want cuddles Toshi" Suki said. "Sure thing kitty, come here" Hitoshi told as he hugged Suki's tiny waist.

 "Sure thing kitty, come here" Hitoshi told as he hugged Suki's tiny waist

sᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ :<