𝓜𝔂 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓰𝓲𝓯𝓽

The blonde wanted to go take a shower to get ready for the special Christmas dinner with classmates and the Bakusquad but now Katsuki was getting fucked by his pink-haired boyfriend in the bathroom, the shower was turned on, wetting both of their ...

The blonde wanted to go take a shower to get ready for the special Christmas dinner with classmates and the Bakusquad but now Katsuki was getting fucked by his pink-haired boyfriend in the bathroom, the shower was turned on, wetting both of their naked bodies. Suki let Ashido fuck him as an early Christmas gift. One of Suki's leg was on Ashido's shoulder since his kitty was so flexible and as he fucked the little kitten's wet pussy, his tight hole squeezing Mina's cock making the pink-haired male grunt and grit his teeth. Katsuki looked at Ashido's black and yellow eyes with his teary red-ruby eyes as the pink-haired male slowly thrusted in and out of Suki's tight little pussy. Suki let out pathetic needy whine as Ashido harshly pulled his wet blonde hair and fondle Suki's big tits, roughly pinching the shy little nipples that were begging to be touched. The kitten was officially crying of pleasure cause his boyfriend was being so rough with his tits and his cute pussy. Ashido felt like he was in heaven seeing Suki's cute and sexy faces that he was making as he was fucking his cute obedient kitten. Suki whimpered and tried to pout as the pink-haired male was petting his fluffy cat-ears.

"A-ashido Ashido! A-ah! So good!~" Katsuki cried out of pleasure as he felt Mina's cock thrusthing hard against his g-spot. "Yeah baby? Feel good?" Mina asked as he started to play with Suki's cute swollen clit, torturing it. "M-mmh~" Suki whined as the pink-haired male pulled his soft wet blonde hair. "Words kitten" Ashido told, ordering the little one. "Yes! F-feel s-so good!~" Katsuki whined as his hole tightly squeezed Ashido's cock. "Damn it, your so precious kitten" Mina grunted. "G-gonna squirt! Wanna s-s-squirt please!~" Suki cried out of pleasure. "Go ahead kitty" Mina told giving a final thrust, cumming inside Suki's cunt as the kitten squirted on his cock. "Are you okay?" Ashido asked, gently rubbing Suki's trembling thighs. "Y-yeah, wash me" Suki said pouting cutely. "Of course baby" Mina told as he began washing the little one.

Now Ashido was wiping the water away of Suki's femine and pretty body with a soft white towel. "A-ashido~ I-it hurts so much" Katsuki said, sniffling. "I know baby, i'll help you dress up" the pink-haired male told. "Oki" Suki said. Ashido got Suki's clothing and put on the kitten's pure white sweet sexy laced embroidery bra with a matching white lace panties. "Thanks Ashido, now my dress" Suki said. "Fuck doll, your so sexy" Mina told, giving a small squeeze on Suki's bubbly ass earning a soft gasp. Ashido made Katsuki stand up and started putting the red santa strapless dress, it was corset style with white and red thigh-highs and red bows on the middle of each of the thigh-highs, decorating the clothing. Ashido put a litte red bow on Suki's blonde hair in the middle of the fluffy cat-ears. "Thanks A-ashido" Suki stuttered cutely, doing tippy-toes to kiss the pink-haired male's lips as Suki felt his pink-haired boyfriend's arms around his tiny waist. Ashido grabbed his baby's hand leading him downstairs to the kitchen meeting Izuku, Tenya, Uraraka, Shoto, Tsuyu, Hanta, Kaminari, Jirou, Eijirou and the rest of their class, sitting down on their chairs and hanging out in the common room.

Katsuki and Ashido took their seat and began having small talks as Katsuki, Tenya and Ochako served the Christmas food on the plates for each one of their classmates. All of them seemed to love the Christmas dinner that Suki made with Ochako, all of their classmates let out a pleased hum and smiled especially Ashido since fuck he always love his kitten's food. Shoto opened the bottle of wine and served the red liquid inside the glass cups, handing it to his classmates as Ashido handed them delicious Christmas cupcakes as their dessert. Once they were gonna finish dinner, they were gonna open presents under the Christmas tree. Suki and Mina got up and headed to the bathroom since they finished their food to go change in to comfy pjs but Ashido decided to tease his little blonde, stripping off Suki's dress and moving the kitten's panties aside exposing his slicky wet pussy, Ashido a lined his fingers inside the precious cunt. Once they were in Ashido started to fastly thrust in and out of the slutty hole, scissoring his fingers inside Suki's hole hearing Suki's whines and cries of pleasure. "A-ah! Hic T-too much!~" Suki cried out of pleasure, his pussy quivering against Ashido's fingers. The pink-haired male kissing Suki's clit earning a whimper. "G-gonna s-s-squirt! So g-good!~" Suki cried out, his pussy squirting out his juices on Mina's fingers. "Fuck, you look so pretty whe you squirt baby, let's get dressed alright?" Ashido asked.

Ashido put on black sweatpants with a Christmas tree on the side of the clothing and a white shirt having red words "Merry Christmas" with Christmas lights around the word, Ashido also wore a santa hat while Katsuki wore black shorts with gift all over the clothing and a black over-sized shirt with a Christmas tree as well as a santa hat. They went downstairs and saw everyone ready to open the gifts.

Once they opened the presents, they thanked each other and gave hugs to everyone. Suki blushed when him and Ashido were under the mistletoe, the class 1-A let out a whistle, cheering their classmates to kiss that made the kitten blush even more, Ashido took the first move and wrapped his arms around Suki's tiny waist and put their lips together until they separated for air as the class cheered them on. Then they decided go to sleep since it was getting late but not for Katsuki and Ashido.

Ashido thrusted hard and deep inside Suki's pussy, the wet folds squeezing the pink-haired male's cock earning a groan of pleasure. "A-ahh! Ah Ashido! So good!~" Katsuki moaned putting his head down near Mina's neck trying to quiet down his moans, careful not to wake up his classmates. "Your my best gift kitten, oh fuck, your pussy is so perfect doll" Ashido told as he kept on thrusting in and out of Katsuki's cunt also playing with his baby's swollen clit earning a cry of pleasure. "Nghh!~ Oh my god Ashido!~" Suki whined as Ashido sucked one of tits leaving a red hickey, marking the kitty as his. Ashido grunted as Suki started to tightly squeeze his cock meaning that the little precious kitten was gonna have his orgasm as well as him. "A-ashido! I-i'm gonna s-squirt!~" Suki cried out as hsi pussy squirted out his juices on Mina's cock. "Oh f-fuck k-kitten!" Ashido grunted as he filled Suki's pussy with his cum earing a whine as he pulled out, seeing how his cum spilled on Suki's pretty thighs. "I love so much kitten" Mina said earing a giggle from Katsuki. "Me too Ashido" Suki responded. "Your my best gift kitty" Ashido told, smiling at the blonde

sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʙᴀᴅ, ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ sᴏ ϙᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀsʜɪᴅᴏ ɪs ᴀ ᴍᴀʟᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏ ɪᴛ's ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɴᴇʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ɴᴇʀᴅs ♡