𝓗𝓸𝓻𝓷𝔂

The blonde was trying to sleep and to take off the revealing outfit he was wearing that his light blue-haired boyfriend gaved him just for fun but now Tomura was horny for his kitten, he wanted to have sex with his lovely omega

The blonde was trying to sleep and to take off the revealing outfit he was wearing that his light blue-haired boyfriend gaved him just for fun but now Tomura was horny for his kitten, he wanted to have sex with his lovely omega. Katsuki's sexy outfit was a black tie around his neck, a tiny bra with black and white squares, a black g-string panties with a hole exposing the kitten's glistening and tight pussy the panties was connected to a skirt which matched the little cute bra which was cut half not covering the black g-string panties. Tomura looked at his kitty's cute tits which was not even covered by the tiny bra, the attractive male looked at Suki's cleavage as he fixed a pillow so the blonde could get comfortable so Shigaraki can eat out that glorious plump pussy that Tomura adored so much as he liked pleasuring the cute little whining kitten that was yawning so adorable, Suki wanted to sleep, he's so tired but his stupidly attractive boyfriend was so fucking horny. Tomura was now stripping his clothes off, only wearing his black boxers, Shigaraki was shirtless exposing his great abs to his little Suki who was now whining and kicking his legs cause he was embarrassed.

Tomura was spreading Suki's plush thighs showing that perfect pussy exposing his kitty's pink, slicky and fluttering hole as he stucked out his pierced tounge that his baby loved when he licked his cute cunny. Katsuki was gripping Tomura's light blue hair as the taller and stronger male licked the kitty's wet pussy tasting the sweet slick but Suki couldn't keep still so Shigaraki decided to harshly rub Suki's clit making the blonde cry out of pleasure.

"A-ah T-tomura!~ Ah!" Katsuki moaned out feeling how cold the piercing was inside Katsuki's warm cunt that was leaking slick out and the little kitty shivered as he felt that he was gonna squirt as his fluffy cute cat-ears were trembling. The blue-haired male gripped his hands tightly around Suki's plush thighs probably leaving hand-prints on the kitten's pure soft thighs as he whined. "Mmh yes~ Like that Tomura!~" Katsuki whined as he moved his hips so Shigaraki can eat his pussy out and make him have an orgasm. "You know my name pretty doll now say it" Shigaraki told, smiling at the blonde who was whimpering, having blush on his chubby cheeks. "A-ah daddy!~ Daddy s-so good! Keep doing that! P-please d-daddy~" Suki whimpered making Tomura smirk and probably making his dick harder. "You're behaving so good kitten, such a good boy" Shigaraki told, praising the little one since he loves it so much. The blonde was moaning as his pussy was slicking so much like he was in heat but Shigaraki put his hand inside Suki's panties as he spread Katsuki's cute ass-cheeks, shoving his finger inside the tight little hole as he clenched tightly around the finger earning a cutesy little scream from the precious kitten as the kitty squirted out his juices as Tomura licked his fingers in front of Suki, teasing him, tasting the sweet slick.

Shigaraki took off his black boxers revealing his hard cock, the tip leaking out pre-cum. The light blue-haired male spreaded Suki's fat pussy lips showing the slutty and fluttering hole of his kitten as earning a desperate and sweet whine. "Oh f-fuck~" Tomura groaned as he entered his cock inside Katsuki's little ruined cunt. "Kya daddy! Daddy n-ngh!~ Your d-dick so d-deep inside my p-pussy!~" Suki cried out, babbling his words as he hiccuped and Tomura comfort him and cooed while the light blue-haired male pulled his soft tail making him wail in pleasure as his boyfriend gripped his hips, thrusthing faster and rougher. The skirt bouncing as Shigaraki thrusted so hard slapping Suki's big ass earning a soft gasp and the tiny bra with black and white squares fall down since Suki's tits were so big as Tomura was gropping those perfect big tits. Tomura continued moving his hips, burying his massive cock deep inside Suki's gaping hole as the little one let out a sexy scream as he squirted his juices out of his cunt on to Tomura's cock, wetting that dick making slippery and easy to fuck the precious little kitten who moaned as he meanly rubbed his cute swollen clit.

Tomura continued fucking his kitten so hard and deep until the little kitty saw stars, wet kisses could be heard in their bedroom, wet squelching noises, skin slapping together, groans, grunts, moans, whines and cries can be heard making Tomura hornier for the blonde who was whimpering as he was getting getting the best sex of his life. Tomura looked at his baby's cute, blushy and fucked out face as the kitten stucked out his tounge, letting out those cute little moans that Tomura loved so much. The black g-string panties were soaking wet by Suki's slick as his pussy made lewd squelching noises.

"Damn kitty, your my cute little fucktoy, so good princess" Tomura told, groaning in pleasure. "I feel your c-cock so deep inside my p-pussy!~ D-daddy ah!" Katsuki whined breathlessly his fluttering hole clenched tightly around Tomura's cock. "S-shit baby, my cock is drenched in with your sweet slick" Shigaraki told as continues thrusting hard and fast, watching his dick move in and out of Suki's gaping hole, shining with the kitten's sweet slick, a delicious soft squelching sound accompanying each movement. "Oh yes daddy!" Katsuki moaned out feeling how his cunny was so sore and that he was about to squirt out his juices once again. Tomura felt how Suki's pretty thighs start tremble meaning that the little kitty was about to have his orgasm. "Oh g-god daddy! Gonna s-s-squirt!~ A-ah daddy!" Suki cried out as he started to sniffle cutely. "S-shit kitty! Go ahead kitten, milk my cock" Tomura said as he gave a final deep and hard thrust before Suki's cunny. "Ah! Daddy f-feel so full!~" Suki whined out feeling how Tomura pulled his cock out of his cunt as the light blue-haired male rubbed Suki's pretty trembling thighs. "You good kitten?" Tomura asked his precious baby. "Mmh yes, wanna s-sleep daddy" Suki whimpered squirming trying to get comfortable so he can take a nap. "You deserve it for being such a good kitten" Tomura told as he laid down on their bed, wrapping his arms around Suki's tiny waist, cuddling the kitty as he played with his fluffy cute cat-ears as Suki was falling asleep.

 "You deserve it for being such a good kitten" Tomura told as he laid down on their bed, wrapping his arms around Suki's tiny waist, cuddling the kitty as he played with his fluffy cute cat-ears as Suki was falling asleep

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ɴᴇʀᴅs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ! ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ's ᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ 🎂