47. Slags R Us

‧ ‧ ‧ ‧ ‧

booksmarts and broomsticks
act iii , turning tables
chapter forty-seven ,  slags r us

‧ ‧ ‧ ‧ ‧

‧ ‧ ‧ ‧ ‧

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

➖DRIA LOCKABY➖january 1994

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

DRIA LOCKABY
january 1994

THE REST OF THE Lockaby Christmas of 1993 had passed Dria by in a haze of mince pies, games of Exploding Snap and very poor Chris Rea impressions from her father.

"For the love of Merlin, Dad! It's he's just the same, not just insane!"

Her attempt at making Christmas dinner had only encountered two hiccups — one of which was resolved by her father and a fire distinguishing charm and the other, by Maisie and the salt grinder.

But, all in all, the feast turned out far better than any of them had anticipated. Even Michael who, the very day before, had been preempting what he assumed would be his imminent food poisoning was seen diving in for third helpings of bacon Brussel sprouts.

The blonde found herself incredibly contented in her company and very nearly declared it their best Christmas yet — however, upon noting that their last Christmas involved her storming out and not talking to her mother for months, she acknowledged that the bar was extremely low and held her tongue, deciding to see how it would measure up in years to come.

However, on the face of it, it did truly seem like the perfect Christmas.

From Maisie's excited squeals at the sight of a pair of Keeper gloves and Michael's laughter upon receiving the pair of shoes he'd been idolising in a Muggle magazine, Dria found it a very hard day to fault.

Although if she did have to pick a moment, she would hands down have to go with when she opened a present a certain Scottish Keeper that had been delivered by owl post that very Christmas morning.

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒 ━ OLIVER WOOD.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें