𝟎𝟕

" — 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌! : 𝐝 𝐞 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐠 𝐞 𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟕 | 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 "

- GhostFace -

- GhostFace -

The moon shone down on the small town of Woodsboro, the air was cold, my head tilted whilst I watched the blonde boy making out with a ginger haired girl through their porch window. It was stupid that they couldn't see me, considering I was stood in plain sight. I watched as their heated making-out session started to become much more than it normally was which caused my blood to boil. Pulling the cellphone I had grasped into my hand and bringing it closer to my mouth I stepped out the way and pressed the call button. I waited for a few seconds until it was picked up. "Hello?" A voice spoke from the other side. "Hello." I answered simply. "Dude, who the fuck is this?" The boy answered, a girls voice could he heard faintly saying to hang up. Opening my mouth to speak a beep was heard signalling that the call was cut off.

Dickhead.

I can't wait to play around with his insides.

My eyebrows furrowed in frustration as I dialled the number again, this time it was picked up instantly. "What the fuck do you want?" The blonde boy asked in anger. "I want to stab you to death, and play around with your filthy blood." I answered truthfully. Hearing a gasp from the other boy a chuckle escaped my lips. "What's wrong, cat got your tongue Nickolas Smith?" I teased. "Whoever you are I'm calling the police!" He yelled down the phone. "I want to play a game Nick." I spoke, completely ignoring his words, licking my lower lip I thought of what to do. "It's called 'guess which door I'm standing at right now? You have two options, the front or the back." I asked whilst moving around the house slowly until I got to the back door.

Ending the call I put the phone back into my pocket and took out the knife that I used to gut Casey Becker and her ugly boyfriend. This was the knife that dug into that beautiful Ashley Miller's soft skin and left the most faint scar that I doubt she even noticed. Hearing the door handle twist open the grasp on the knife got harder and I got into the stance of tackling him down.

One the door swung open instantly I was met by a terrified Nick who seemed as if he was about to wet his pants. Tackling the boy onto the floor I wasted no time to stab my knife into his collar bone, the sound of a bone breaking was music to my ears. Another door swung open to reveal another GhostFace who attacked the ginger haired girl to the floor and in one quick swipe cut her neck. A massive grin rested on my lips as I looked back down at the blonde haired boy who was basically choking on his tears. "What the fuck are you?" He screamed but I covered his mouth with the leather gloves I wore. Taking the knife back out of him I cleaned it off and smeared the blood onto his forehead. "Your worst nightmare." The other GhostFace answered and the boy underneath me squirmed in fear. Tracing the knife down to his chest I let a big smiled develop onto my lips.

Raising the knife up high I brung it down with so much force it went right through his skin and into one of his lungs. "This is what you get for." The other GhostFace spoke but I cut him off. "For lying to our Ashley." I stated as I took the knife out and stabbed him again, this time in his neck, the blood came squirting out all over the wooden floor. "You were nothing but a stupid boyfriend." The other GhostFace stated and I nodded my head in agreement because Ashley could do so much better than wait around for this asshole her entire summer.

I watched as the body underneath me stopped struggling and all I could hear was the loud breathing echoing in the small house and the sound of being choked on your own blood by Nick underneath me. Standing up from the lifeless body I took a step back and allowed the other GhostFace to do whatever he wanted. Watching the masked killer grab a tight hold of his knife and drag it across Nick's lifeless body and slit him from groin to sternum. I could feel the madness radiating off the other boy and it caused a hysterical laugh escape my lips.

This was beautiful, killing the cheating, filthy liar of a boyfriend.

A stupid boyfriend.

"Stop we need to leave." I told the masked person who was repeatedly stabbing the lifeless body. He stopped and stood up straight, his cloak being drenched in blood that was dripping onto the wooden floor. Glancing over at the lifeless ginger haired girl I walked over to her and ripped the shirt she was wearing exposing her breasts and hardened nipples. Grabbing the knife properly in my hand I started to carve out the word 'slut' into her unnaturally tanned skin. Once I was done with that the two of us left from the back door, acting as if nothing ever happened. We made our way to the white car which was parked a few streets down. Getting into the car the two of us ripped the mask off our face in unison.

"That was fun as fuck man." A happy Stu spoke, madness in his blue eyes, nodding my head in agreement I ran the bloody leather glove through my hair to fix it up. "Ashley will be so relieved to hear her stupid cheating boyfriend was gutted and died a fearful death." I stated as I grabbed a bottle of water and drank from it. Stu held his hand out signalling he wanted a drink too. Once the bottle departed from my lips I handed it over to him. "Hey it was not fair that she made out with you." Stu complained as he drank his water. "You'll get your chance Stu." I told him as I started the car. "You'll get your chance, she'll be ours." I reassured him, licking my bottom lip I could still feel Ashley's soft lips against my own. The way she made-out was such a turn on. "We only have a day to go until she's ours." Stu stated as he started to undress himself from the bloody robe and chucked it in the back seat.

We drove a run-down car that the two of us stole back last year and that was parked in some forest until we needed to use it for nights like these. "I cant wait to leave scars all over her body." Stu stated. "I cant wait to see her beautiful crimson blood seep out her wounds." He added which caused a smile to rest on my lips as I imagined it. "I wanna see her terrified Stu, I only want her to feel terror when she finds out it's us." I told him as I drove the car a bit out of the town and into one of the forests. "Seeing her warm tears travel down her pale skin." Stu mumbled as he started to fantasise all the possible things we could do to her after the party.

Parking the car between two large trees I got out the car and Stu did also, taking off the bloody robe I wore I also chucked it in the back seats. "I'll see you at the party tomorrow, remember I have Tatum." I told him as we covered the cat with a black cover. "I've got Randy I know I know." Stu answered. "Don't mess this up." I warned him as I turned on my heel and started to walk towards my house which was a fifteen minute walk from here. "I won't Billy." He stated as he also parted ways and walked back to his house.

To think, not even twenty four hours from now Ashley will be ours got excitement running through every nerve in my body. Just the thought of her blood gushing out of her neck, the fear in her eyes, considering that we will be the last people she sees before she dies made me hard. Running my fingers through my dirty blonde hair I allowed a lopsided grin to appear on my face.

She will be ours.

-