𝟎𝟐

" — 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌! : 𝐝 𝐞 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐠 𝐞 𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐 | 𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐚𝐠 "

- Ashley Miller -

- Ashley Miller -

Sitting in Tatum's signature red car I played with the hem of the burrowed skirt I wore from my best friends wardrobe. It had been two days since the incident and I couldn't get myself to go to school but after Tatum begged me for what seemed like hours I finally gave in. As the girl slowly parked her car my eyes widened at the amount of cameras there were outside of school.

But I wasn't surprised.

Two other kids were brutally murdered on the same night I was attacked. Casey Becker was found stabbed in the chest, stomach, neck completely gutted and hollowed out, she was found by her parents where she was hung from a tree outside her house. Her boyfriend, Steven Orth, was found bound to a chair, gagged with duct tape and gutted with a knife. It made the hairs on the back of my neck rise just at thought that it could've been me too. "Ash? Earth to Ash!" Tatum shook her hand in front of my face which snapped me out of my thoughts. "Let's go." She quickly spoke getting out the car and I followed close behind. Just as the two of us stepped out we were swarmed by several news reporters. "She's not going to answer any questions so fuck off." The blonde girl stated as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the crowd.

I could feel multiple pairs of eyes on me as I walked into the tall school building, Tatum by my side, chewing onto the peppermint chewing gum she gave me this morning the two of us made our way towards her locker. Everyone we walked by quieted down and just stared which made my skin crawl, I hated all the attention I was getting just for making out alive. "What class do you have first?" I asked the blonde girl trying to avoid eye contact with all the people staring me down. "I've got chemistry." She informed and I nodded my head. "How about you?" She questioned as she took out a few books from her locker. "English." I answered simply, swallowing the saliva which was building up in my mouth the loud school bell rang throughout the hallways signalling it was time for lesson.

"I'll see you around Ash." Tatum waved at me as she was joined by someone in her next class whilst she walked away. Turning on my heel I walked towards my English class that I was dreading. Entering the classroom I sat myself down on the last row at the back in the corner closest to the window. Taking my bag off and taking out the books I needed I propped my elbows onto the hard wooden desk and rested my head on the palms of my hands. "Okay, so today class we will be learning about Romeo and Juliet and why their love was was forbidden." The old women stated as she opened the book and told everyone to flick to the according page.

The entire class dragged, I couldn't stop thinking about the events that occurred over forty eight hours ago. All that replayed in my head was that killers voice, how menacing it seemed. I couldn't believe I had a full conversation with him before he tried to kill me. I was stupid for picking that phone up every time I did. Hearing the bell ring for lunch everyone quickly stood up, got their belongings and scurried out the room leaving me behind as my movements were slower than the rest of them. Fortunately English lasted over two periods so that I didn't have to walk through the halls and face all those eyes staring at me.