𝟎𝟓

" — 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌! : 𝐝 𝐞 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐠 𝐞 𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟓 | 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐦 "

- Ashley Miller -

- Ashley Miller -

Tatum and Sidney called me this morning and told me to get the movies for the party on Saturday and considering it was a Friday evening it was completely packed. Chewing on the peppermint flavoured chewing gum I opened the glass doors of the store and walked in, inside being much colder due to the AC. "Is that the Ashley Miller?" A familiar voice spoke, shifting my gaze to where it came from and I was met by a very happy Randy. "The one and only." I told him as he rode the trolly in front of him towards me. "What brings you here?" He asked as he fixed the hem of his black sweatshirt. "Movies for the party on Saturday night." I informed him, giving him a smile, he returned one back. "Well what are you looking for? Comedy? Romance? Thriller? Sci-fi?" The boy listed. "Tons of horror, Meeks." I spoke walking towards the horror section. "Wait for me, I'll help you just come here for a sec." Randy stated as he took the trolly towards the kids and family section, I followed close behind.

Watching the dark brunette haired boy stack multiple tapes I hummed. "You know you should hit me up with your boss I could do with a little cash." I told him, playing with the ends of my wavy hair, the boy glanced over at me. "Of course I will your majesty." He replied as he took a handful of tapes and tried to put them on the shelf. "Woah!" A familiar voice spoke as he bumped into Randy, obviously on purpose, which caused the tapes to fall from his hands. A happy Stu had appeared and was laughing hysterically. "Dork." Randy mumbled as he started to pick up the tapes from the carpeted floor.

"Ashley sweetheart what are you doing here stood next to this freak?" Stu spoke out, snaking his arm around me I laughed. "Hoping to get a job and buy some tapes for your party." I informed. "Jesus this place is packed tonight huh?" Stu spoke looking around the busy store. "No shit Stu, it's almost the weekend." I told the tall boy and earned that cheeky grin from him. "Coming to my fiesta Randy?" Stu asked as he propped his elbow onto the shelf. "Yeah I'm off early tomorrow, curfew you know?" The boy replied as he stacked a few more movies. "What's that werewolf movie with E.T's mom in it?" A blonde girl came up to Randy to ask. "The Howling, horror, straight ahead." Randy informed girl as she thanked him and left.

"Oh no, now that's in poor taste." The dark haired boy spoke which caused Stu and I to look over where he was looking to expose Billy talking to two girls and offering them the chocolates he was eating. "If you were the only suspect in a senseless bloodbath would you be standing in the horror section?" Randy asked rhetorically, glancing back over to the two boys I watched them exchange glances. "Well it was just a misunderstanding by Ashley over here, he didn't do anything." Stu defended but gave me a smile as he said my name. "Your such a little lap-dog, he's got killer printed all over his forehead." Randy argued, the smile I had on my lips slowly faded as the two of us glanced over at Billy then back to Randy. "Oohhh-Kay really?" Stu spoke in a stupid voice. "Why'd the cops let him go smart guy?" He added as he walked closer to Randy. "Because obviously they don't watch enough movies, it's a standard horror movie stuff Prom Night revisited man." Randy defended and I scoffed.