𝟎𝟔

" — 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌! : 𝐝 𝐞 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐠 𝐞 𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟔 | 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐲 "

- Ashley Miller -

- Ashley Miller -

Walking back out the bathroom I made my way to my room and to my surprise the two boys were still in the same positions I left them in. "First of all what the fuck are you doing here and secondly how the hell did you guys get in?" I asked, drying my dark brown hair with the towel. "We came cause we missed you Ash." Stu explained. "Your garage window was open." Billy simply added and I mentally swore at myself, I needed to be more careful considering there was a crazy murderer after me. "You know, you should sing more, it's cute." Billy spoke up, my face instantly went red due to the embarrassment, rolling my eyes to try and brush it off I opened my mouth to speak.

"Do you guys not have girlfriends you'd rather spend time with?" I asked, sitting myself down on the only chair in my room. "Tatum has a family dinner." Stu excused but I knew he was telling the truth, if he wasn't I'd probably be on call with her now. "What about you what's your excuse?" I asked Billy, my gaze shifting to him, he was staring back at me. "Sidney and I broke up." He told me, my mouth gaped, I didn't expect that answer. "What?" I asked in disbelief. "She broke up with me this morning, said that I didn't like her anymore and she was right." The boy explained so unbothered. "Oh I'm surprised she didn't tell Tatum or me." I spoke up, chipping the cracked nail polish off my nails the room fell silent.

This was awkward.

"Sucks to suck man but guess what?" Stu spoke up as he threw the white teddy bear and Billy's head, a giggle escaped my lips at the action, it was pretty comical. "What is it you fuck?" The other boy asked, clearly pissed. "Why don't we play a game?" Stu spoke up, that devilish grin resting on his lips. "What game?" I asked in curiosity. "Truth or Dare." Stu answered. I thought about it for a second, it didn't seem to be a bad choice. It was better than sitting in silence until they left. "Alright." I spoke up, making my way towards the bed I sat myself down between the two boys and hugged a soft pillow. "Who's going first?" I asked the two boys. "I'll go first since it was my idea." The tall boy spoke up.

"Truth or Dare?" Billy asked him. "Dare." Stu answered, Billy and I exchanged looks as we thought of something Stu could do. Opening my mouth about to say the dare that came to mind Billy beat me to it. "Give Ashley a hickey." The boy spoke and my eyes almost popped out of their sockets. "What?" I almost yelled as I turned my head to look at Billy then back at Stu. "N-no he has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend!" I stated. "It's fine, what Tate won't know wouldn't hurt her same goes for dickhead Nick." Billy backed up, he glanced over at Stu who had a cheeky lopsided smile on his face. "Come here Ash I promise to make it quick." The tall boy informed. I glanced back and forth between the two boys until I eventually gave in, I didn't want to chicken out, especially since my ego would be hurt.