𝟎𝟑

" — 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌! : 𝐝 𝐞 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐠 𝐞 𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟑 | 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦 "

- Ashley Miller -

- Ashley Miller -

"I'm alright dad." I spoke over the phone whilst I took a bite of the sandwich I made. "You sure Angel?" He asked, concern in his voice, but I hummed in response as I swallowed the bite of food. "I promise they have a police car patrolling every hour around the house." I reassured him whilst taking another bite of the sandwich.

I should become a chef.

"Alright Angel, I would take the first flight back but this boss is being a totally asshole and isn't letting me leave." My father explained. "It's alright, you go do your boring business work whilst I have these amazing sandwiches." I told him after I swallowed my mouth full of food. "Alright Ash, take care okay? I'll call you whenever I get the time." He stated. "Bye dad." I paused before I opened my mouth to speak again. "Love you." I mumbled but it was loud enough for him to hear. "Love you too bye now." Hearing a beep I let out a sigh and put the phone back down. Taking another bite of the sandwich I propped myself onto the counter as I had Romeo and Juliet grasped into my other hand. My eyes glued to the book as I read, we had to read ten pages at home and then write a essay about it the next day.

If a hundred people hated my English teacher

I was one of them.

If there were no haters of my English teacher.

I'd be dead.

Eating the last bite of the sandwich I wiped my hand onto the fluffy night-suit pants I wore which matched the top. It had small pink bunnies all over it and I loved it, Tatum and I had matching ones however her bunnies were a soft shade of blue.

Hearing the phone ring I stepped down from the counter and picked up. "Hello?" I asked whilst closing the book that was in my hand and put it on the table. "Ash, dance ran a bit late I'm on the way now." A rushed Tatum could be heard from the other side. "It's fine I was reading this stupid book anyways." I explained whilst scratching the back of my head. "Alright I'll be there in ten minutes." She informed and I hummed in response. "See you in a bit." I stated, putting the phone down, I grabbed a hair tie from my wrist and tied my hair up so it would be out my way. Tatum was picking me up because us three girls decided to have a girls night but I'm sure Sidney and Tatum planned this so they wouldn't leave me alone especially after I was attacked.

Hearing the phone ring once again I quickly picked up. "Just sit your ass in the car and drive Tate." I snapped but when I got no response my eyebrows furrowed. "Hello? Who is this?" I asked and just as I was about to hang up that menacingly familiar voice spoke. "Don't hang up Ashley." That robotic voice spoke. Feeling the hairs on the back of my neck rise I gripped the phone tightly. "What the fuck do you want from me?" I asked, frustration running through my veins. "To see your sweet scented crimson blood oozing out from your neck." He answered, my legs trembled as disturbing images flashed my mind. "You know Ashley, I want to play another game." The voice spoke. "This time it's called 'guess which door am I at' the front or the back?" Instantly I put the phone down and went towards the kitchen and grabbed that same butcher knife.