Chapter 9: The Popular Superstar!

[Popular Superstar: Please help the Destiny heroine Lin Yueshuang enter the entertainment circle and become a popular superstar in the entertainment circle. The higher the popularity of Lin Yueshuang, the better the reward will be when the final settlement is made. 】

The task description is simple.

The difficulty is not high.

At least for people at Su Mu's level, it's not that high.

With his status, as long as he wants, a pig can be promoted to the position of superstar by him.

Not to mention the delicate little lady Lin Yueshuang in front of her.

Moreover, Lin Yueshuang doesn't seem to have the kind of physique that won't be popular no matter how popular she is.

In the plot that Su Mu understands from the omniscient eye, Lin Yueshuang originally became the hottest superstar in H country's entertainment circle with the help of the protagonist Xu Tian.

Now, it's nothing more than changing the person who made her popular from Xu Tian to him, Su Mu.

Anything that Xu Tian can do.

Su Mu, the head of the three great chaebols and the future head of the Seven Star Group, is naturally easier.

Lin Yueshuang on the opposite side seemed to have felt the scrutiny of Su Mu.

Some bowed their heads in embarrassment.

I don't know why, but in the past, he actually repulsed other men looking at him like this.

Especially with such an aggressive and undisguised gaze.

But for some reason, when the object was changed to Su Mu, the rejection seemed to disappear out of thin air.

"Su, Young Master Su, thank you, I, I don't even know how to thank you! If it weren't for you, my dad..."

Lin Yueshuang's small face was wrinkled, as if thinking of the previous events.

Su Mu's gaze fell on Secretary Jin behind Lin Yueshuang.

Secretary Jin was clever and quick to understand what Su Mu meant.

"Master, Miss Lin's father, we have arranged to see a doctor in our own private hospital. The doctor said that there is nothing serious, and it will be fully recovered in about a month." Secretary Jin said: "I I have instructed them to use the best equipment and medicines for all treatments, and to follow the highest standards in terms of diet and care.”

It's over.

Su Mu just nodded slightly.

On the contrary, Lin Yueshuang looked flattered and looked at Su Mu with gratitude.

"Master Su, I, I really don't know how to thank you."

Lin Yueshuang lowered her head slightly.

Su Mu said indifferently: "Otherwise, promise with your body?"

Hearing Su Mu's words, Lin Yueshuang suddenly hummed softly.

The ears also instantly turned pink.

Is it really like this!

She thought to herself.

Then he secretly glanced at Su Mu.

He quickly moved his eyes away.

Ah, it feels like a dream!

A man like Young Master Su, why, how could he fall in love with a poor girl like me! ?

Could it be, could it be that the plots in those TV dramas I watched before are about to come true?

Su Mu naturally saw the girl's thoughts, he stood up slowly, and said immediately, "Do you want to enter the entertainment industry?"

"Ah???" Lin Yueshuang was stopped by Su Mu's sudden question.

"Is it the entertainment industry?" She bit her lower lip lightly.

To be honest, she once had a dream, which was to become a big star who attracted people's attention and stood under the spotlight.

But this dream was gradually broken by the helplessness of reality.

Now Su Mu suddenly raised this question, which made her heart jump involuntarily.

Seeing that she didn't answer, Su Mu continued: "Next, Secretary Jin will arrange for you to enter the brokerage company of our Seven Star Group, first sign a ten-year contract, and it will be considered as your repayment to me!"

Su Mu's words were slightly domineering, as if she never considered whether others would refuse.

In fact, this is indeed the case, no matter in the original world or in the current reincarnation world, what he said has always been unrejected by others.

Hear Su Mu's words.

Lin Yueshuang felt lost at first.

It turns out that this is what Young Master Su meant when he said "promise with your body".

Then there was a burst of surprise, and even the words were a little incoherent.

"Su, Master Su, I, I, thank you, I, I... I will definitely not disappoint your expectations!"

Su Mu nodded and signaled Secretary Jin to take Lin Yueshuang down.

Looking at Lin Yueshuang's figure going away.

Su Mu smiled slightly.

It has to be said that the heroine who is still inexperienced in the world is really innocent.

Su Mu felt that as long as he thought about it, it would not be difficult for Lin Yueshuang to climb into his bed that night.

However, that would be of little interest.

For Su Mu, Lin Yueshuang, a simple commoner girl now, and Lin Yueshuang, a popular superstar in the future, the latter makes him feel more exciting.

Just think about it, the popular superstar sought after by countless people can only be elusive in front of the camera, but is lying delicately in your arms.

Isn't this more fulfilling than winning such a little white flower that hasn't grown up yet?

Soon, Secretary Jin returned to Su Mu's side.

"Secretary Jin, I hope that in the shortest possible time, we will see another popular actress in country H."

"Yes, master!"

"By the way, where are the masters in fighting?"

"I'm already waiting for you in the training room."

"Well, let's go see you then."