Chapter Three: Reincarnation Begins!

Su Mu guessed that this god-level reincarnation technique was his golden finger as a time traveler.

According to the introduction of that voice.

The god-level reincarnation technique can guarantee that when he is reincarnated in any world, he will be reincarnated in that world, among the most powerful and top-notch forces, and become the most honorable son of heaven.

If this so-called god-level reincarnation technique is true, then those f---ing reincarnation props are almost weak in front of this god-level reincarnation technique, okay?

After all, even if it is the best reincarnation item in this regard, at most it can guarantee that you can be 100% reincarnated into an ordinary rich and powerful family.

It is impossible to reincarnate into a slightly top-notch force, let alone the top-notch force in this world.

Because of this, Su Mu resolutely did not choose this aspect of reincarnation props.

Instead, he chose to gamble and believe in this god-level reincarnation technique.

Once the bet is successful.

Then he can not only be reincarnated into a top force, but also has four reincarnation props.

This is definitely blood earned.

With this mentality in mind, it will soon be Su Mu's turn to enter the Reincarnation Tower.

after a series of tests.

All are arranged in a glowing circle.

Accompanied by a mechanical sound.

"Reincarnation, start!"

The next moment, the glowing circle glowed brightly.

Su Mu felt that her consciousness seemed to be plunged into a sea of ​​tranquility.

After he regained consciousness for a while, he found himself in a pure white space.

This space is the reincarnation space before reincarnation.

After they are reincarnated, they don't start life directly as babies, but they will be simulated to their current age in the reincarnation space.

For example, if they are eighteen years old now, they will be simulated in the reincarnation space until they are eighteen years old.

It didn't take long to enter the reincarnation space.

A paragraph of words began to emerge in Su Mu's mind.

[God-level reincarnation technique activated! 】

[Congratulations, you are born! 】

【Location: Country H】

[Race: Human Race]

【Sex: Male】

[Place of Birth: Private Hospital of H Country Chaebol]

[Unify the main task: Earn 10 million]

[Sub-question: To be discovered]

[Reincarnation item detected: the all-seeing eye! 】

[Reincarnation item detected: undead nameplate! 】

[Reincarnation item detected: inheritance scepter! 】

After reading this text, Su Mu was overjoyed.

He bet right!

God-level reincarnation really works!

[May I ask if you use reincarnation props? 】

【Yes! 】

Accompanied by Su Mu's thought.

The reincarnation props also started to play his role.

First of all, the all-seeing eye, Wang Ze's prop, can only know a little information about the Son of Destiny at most.

But Su Mu's all-knowing eye is the highest-level prop, which can directly know the information of all the children of destiny, and at the same time know the direction of the world.

The second is the nameplate of immortality. This prop is something Grandpa Su Mu must bring to Su Mu. It is also a special reincarnation prop that can only be found in the first three reincarnation towers.

With this nameplate of immortality, Su Mu can be guaranteed to have an immortal body once in the reincarnation world. After the immortal body is triggered, he will immediately exit the reincarnation world and obtain a guaranteed D-level evaluation.

Basically, the children of every big family will wear this immortal nameplate when they are on the first three floors to ensure their own safety.

The last one is to inherit the scepter.

This prop was acquired at great cost to Grandpa Su Mu.

And it is not a one-time prop, but a permanent prop that can be used every time.

After using this prop, the user's improved physique, muscle memory, etc. can be inherited in the reincarnation world.

How much you inherit is related to the number of floors of the reincarnation tower you are in.

The reincarnation world on the first floor of the Reincarnation Tower can be fully inherited, the second floor can only inherit 80%, the third floor is 60%, and when it reaches the sixth floor, it can only inherit 10%. Useful.

But that was still too far away for Su Mu.

At least before the seventh floor, this prop has a huge effect.

It can greatly improve his strength in a very short period of time.

After using three reincarnation props in a row.

Su Mu also had a general understanding of his reincarnation world.

After understanding, he couldn't help sighing, this god-level reincarnation technique is really amazing!

According to the information obtained by the all-seeing eye.

The world he lives in is an ordinary urban world.

This ordinary urban world is country H controlled by three big chaebols.

Among the three big chaebols, the most powerful is the Seven Star Group.

It is no exaggeration to say that for people in this world, the three things that you can never escape in this life are death, taxation and the Seven Star Group.

The overall development of this world is that Ye Tian, ​​the son of destiny, has returned from rebirth. With the business information in his memory, he has made his way in the business world, and eventually became the fourth largest chaebol in country H.

The reason why Su Mu said that the god-level reincarnation technique is powerful.

It is because, the identity of his reincarnation is none other than the only son of the head of the three big chaebols and the head of the Seven Star Group!

And it's the kind that has no brothers and sisters, the kind that is destined to be the heir of the group in the future!

This is amazing!

For Su Mu, the ending of the Destiny's struggle for a lifetime.

It's just the starting point he reached when he was born! ! ?

Just when Su Mu was still immersed in the power of god-level reincarnation.

A piece of information appeared in front of him again.

[May I ask if the simulation is turned on? 】