Chapter 5: Secretary Jin

"Ding!"

"Peng!"

In a huge training room.

Two figures were fighting fiercely with wooden long swords.

After about a while, one of the figures rushed forward and knocked down the wooden sword in the other figure's hand twice.

Because of the inertia of the wooden sword dropping his hand, the other figure took two steps on the hind legs, and was hit hard on the calf by the wooden sword again. Suddenly, he couldn't stand still and sat on the ground.

"Young Master Su, you are really amazing." The middle-aged man who sat down on the ground wiped the sweat from his brow.

"If I hadn't watched you improve bit by bit from scratch, I wouldn't have believed it. You were still a novice in swordsmanship a week ago!"

The standing young man smiled slightly, and put away the wooden long sword in the book.

Pull the middle-aged man up with the other hand.

"This is also thanks to Master Li for your careful teaching." Su Mu said.

The middle-aged man called Master Li waved his hands again and again: "It's all because of your talent, Young Master Su. To be honest, I have been studying kendo for so many years, and I always thought that hard work is more important than talent, but after seeing you, Young Master Su, I really realized it." Understand what talent is greater than hard work."

While speaking, Master Li sighed and looked at Su Mu next to him.

His words are not mixed with any moisture.

seriously.

If it weren't for the terrifying identity of the young man in front of him, no matter what he said, he would have let the young man join their kendo school.

Hearing Master Li's words, Su Mu smiled and was noncommittal.

Before I knew it, seven days had passed since I was reincarnated into this world.

During these seven days, while he was adapting to this identity and the life of a chaebol, on the other hand, he did not miss any opportunity to improve himself.

Although this is an ordinary urban world, there are no powerful martial arts cheats or black technology.

But that doesn't mean there's nothing to learn.

Fighting, kendo, martial arts, various languages, driving skills...

Su Mu always remembers the experience his grandfather told him.

A very important point that many people easily overlook when entering the reincarnation world at the beginning.

Think that in some places that are not as good as their original world, there is nothing to learn.

In fact, this is very wrong.

This ordinary urban world is of course inferior to their original world in some places.

But there are also merits in many places.

For example, the kendo that Su Mu has learned in the past seven days can still inspire Su Mu a lot in some technical aspects.

"Master Li, go back and find Steward Xu to settle the bill. I have worked hard for you these few days."

As he spoke, he patted Master Li on the shoulder.

Master Li had a flattered expression on his face.

"Thank you, Young Master Su! Thank you, Young Master Su!"

Su Mu walked out of the training room while wiping the sweat off her head with a towel.

Leaving Master Li behind him, he kept saying words of thanks.

After walking out of the training room, he saw a tall woman in business attire and gold-rimmed glasses, holding a pile of folders, standing respectfully at the door.

A pair of long, thin and white legs dazzled the eyes in the sunlight.

"Master."

The woman bent slightly when she saw Su Mu.

"The hot spring and massage are ready for you over there. In addition, there are some new developments in the things you explained."

"Good job, Secretary Jin." Su Mu casually threw the towel and wooden long sword into Secretary Jin's hand, and walked forward: "Let's go to a hot spring first."

After a while.

Su Mu has already appeared in the misty hot spring.

Several coolly dressed women were clustering around him.

Some stood on the shore, massaging his shoulders for him.

Some went directly to the hot spring, massaged for him and relaxed other places.

On the side, stood Secretary Jin just now.

"Master, the information of the few people you ordered me to investigate has been sorted out. At the same time, according to your instructions, we have arranged monitoring personnel at a safe distance."

"In addition, the young master told you how many people will come to see you, and all of them have arrived. There are three people in total, all of whom have been arranged in the guest room, and are waiting for your reception at any time, young master."

"Young Master, the masters in fighting, language, and other aspects that you ordered to find have all arrived at Su's house a few days ago, and they are arranged in a special room like Master Li. Special personnel will teach them etiquette. Arrange for them to teach you today."

Secretary Jin smoothed his hair while talking: "Finally, the master wants to ask you if you want to ask the daughter of the Li family to come and meet you, after all, you are already engaged, but you have never seen each other. ."

The master that Secretary Jin said was naturally Su Zaixi, Su Mu's cheap father in this reincarnation world.

I have to say, no matter in memory or in real performance, this cheap old man really dotes on his only son to the extreme.

Whatever matters, once it involves Su Mu, basically you have to ask Su Mu's own opinion.

According to his old man, as long as Su Mu is unwilling, no one in this world can force him.

This point will be a bit similar to his grandfather Su Lingfeng in the outside world.

"Let's forget about the meeting, I don't have much time recently." Su Mu waved his hand.

Several massage women around him retreated one after another.

"Secretary Jin, I seem to be a little angry today." He said lightly.

Secretary Jin blushed when she heard this.

He lowered his head and said, "Okay, young master."

The next moment, there was a splashing sound from the cloud-shrouded hot spring.

Can vaguely hear bursts of fairy music