Chapter 8: Success In Plundering Luck! Trigger Side Quests!

I saw a man in a suit get off the top luxury car.

The man in the suit got out of the car and fired a shot into the sky.

Immediately made everyone stop what they were doing.

Immediately afterwards, he went straight through the crowd and came to the group of special personnel.

A black book was thrown directly in the faces of those special personnel!

Those special personnel were still very angry at first, but after seeing the contents of the black book, their faces turned pale with fright.

Regardless of the flushed face from being dumped, he approached the man in the suit obsequiously.

After the man in the suit said a few words to the special personnel.

Several special personnel quickly pointed their finger at the gangster.

Not only directly detained the gangster, but also helped her father up in a good voice, apologized to them, and promised that no one would disturb them even though they set up a stall here in the future.

Then he escorted the gangster away.

The man in the suit who appeared suddenly took a look at Lin Yueshuang and her father, arranged for someone to send his father to the ward, then turned and left.

I thought things should have come to an end here.

But what Lin Yueshuang didn't expect was that when she was taking care of her father in the ward that night.

A middle-aged man with a big belly in a suit came to their ward.

Behind him were several special personnel with swollen faces.

Without saying a word, he took out a lot of money and put it in front of Lin Yueshuang and her.

Then he directly led the special personnel behind him to kneel down on the ground, constantly smacking his mouth.

Said that he had eyes but did not know Mount Tai, which offended their father and daughter.

I hope they have a lot of adults, let them go.

That gangster has already been imprisoned by him, and he will definitely not be able to get out after decades.

The money is regarded as his filial piety to their father and daughter. Not only that, he will send a sum of money every month on time in the future.

I just hope they can say something nice to the people behind them.

To be honest, both Lin Yueshuang and her father were still in a daze when things had developed to this point.

They didn't even know, who was the person standing behind them that the middle-aged man who seemed to be the head of the special agent said?

They were worried whether the middle-aged man had admitted the wrong person.

It can be said that during those few days, both father and daughter lived in fear.

The middle-aged man did not dare to touch the money given by him.

Just when their father and daughter couldn't sleep at home with apprehension, and couldn't figure out the cause and effect.

A beautiful woman in business attire and a man in a suit from that day finally reappeared in front of their father and daughter.

He didn't even have time to ask the question in his heart.

Lin Yueshuang was taken to the car.

It was also in the car that she learned about it from the beautiful woman named Secretary Jin.

Everything was ordered by their young master.

And the young master they were talking about was actually Su Mu, the future heir of the Su family of the Seven Star Group, the head of the three major chaebols in country H—Su Mu!

To be honest, when she heard the news, Lin Yueshuang felt as if she had been hit hard on the head by a heavy hammer.

The name Su Mu, perhaps because she has not been in the public eye for a long time, she is not very familiar with.

However, his identity!

The future heir of the Su family of Seven Star Group!

I'm afraid that in the entire H country, there is no one who does not know the meaning of this identity.

Ordinary people like Lin Yueshuang who are almost reduced to the dust, and who even have a hard time surviving.

On weekdays, it would be strange to even meet some characters from a slightly larger family.

Now, unexpectedly, there is such a big shot who is almost at the top of country H, and he is about to receive her.

And not long ago, this big man had just rescued their family's crisis.

All of this, to Lin Yueshuang, seemed like a dream.

It was as if the high-ranking prince would actually throw a gold piece to a beggar, and even said that he would take the beggar to eat and take a bath.

Until now, standing by this private pool.

Look at the figure in the pool.

Lin Yueshuang still felt an unreal feeling in her heart.

The figure in the swimming pool seemed to have noticed Secretary Jin and Lin Yueshuang beside him.

He climbed out of the pool, grabbed the towel beside him and wiped himself off, then wrapped the towel around his waist.

The upper body is exposed like a sculpture-like body.

His eyes fell on Lin Yueshuang who was at the side.

"coming."

The magnetic voice made Lin Yueshuang's heart pounding wildly.

Forgot to answer for a moment.

Until Secretary Jin next to her nudged her lightly with her elbow.

She just reacted.

Quickly bent down and lowered his head, he said, "You,, hello! Su,,, Young Master Su!"

Seeing Lin Yueshuang like this.

Su Mu smiled slightly.

"Sit down, don't be so restrained, drink juice?"

"En." Lin Yueshuang suppressed her anxiety and excitement, and carefully sat on the chair next to her.

Secretary Jin on the side has already offered a glass of juice with interest.

At this moment, Su Mu, who was sitting opposite, narrowed his eyes slightly.

Just now, two messages appeared in his mind.

[Destroying the original development of the world, successfully plundering the world's luck, the current only hidden task progress: Looting the world's luck (5/100)]

[Congratulations for triggering the side mission: Popular Superstar! 】