Chapter 2 God-Level Reincarnation Technique!

The arrival of the bald middle-aged man made the classroom suddenly quiet.

"Before going to the Reincarnation Awakening, let me say a few more points. The first task in the Reincarnation World is to complete the unified main task released by the Reincarnation Tower."

"This is the same for everyone. Only after completing this task can you complete other tasks. At the same time, you can also get an E-level evaluation and become a reincarnator."

"I don't have high requirements for you. I will be satisfied if one tenth of you can complete the unified main task."

"After completing the main task, those who are not sure about getting a higher rating can directly choose to leave the reincarnation world, and those who are sure that they can get a higher rating can also stay, but be careful, every year you stay in the reincarnation world, the real world will die. It'll take a minute."

"In addition, after entering the reincarnation world, after someone completes the main task, a reincarnator communication channel will be opened, and a message can be sent to the channel every day. This has advantages and disadvantages. I hope everyone can make good use of it and try not to expose important information about yourself. In such a situation, get the most help, after all, you don’t know what kind of person will be reincarnated into the same world as you, so you must be on guard against others, let alone in a place like the reincarnated world.”

"Finally, I wish you all good luck and good luck in the reincarnation world. You will successfully become reincarnators and enter your favorite reincarnation university!"

After the bald middle-aged man finished speaking, he stopped talking nonsense and began to greet his classmates to the nearby Reincarnation Tower.

In their world, Reincarnation Towers are almost everywhere.

It is only ten minutes away from their school to Reincarnation Tower.

On the way, many students have already started hugging their thighs. After all, if they are assigned to the same reincarnation world as the big boss in their class, they might just lie down and win.

The most popular among them is naturally Wang Ze who has two reincarnation props.

"Young Master Wang, if you reincarnate into the same world as you, you must take me with you!"

"That's right, Young Master Wang, if you eat meat, it's enough for us to follow behind and drink some soup!"

"Young Master Wang, you promised me last night, don't forget!"

Surrounded in the center, Wang Ze's flattery to his classmates was obviously very beneficial, he patted his chest and said, "It's easy to say, everyone is a classmate, I will help if I can."

It has to be said that Wang Ze is definitely the person most likely to get a high evaluation in their class.

When Wang Ze was bragging with his little brother before, he revealed that his two props, one can increase the chance of being reincarnated into a wealthy family, and the other can know a little about the son of destiny who was reincarnated in the world.

Needless to say the first prop, reincarnation in the reincarnation world basically depends on luck. Generally speaking, ordinary people basically reincarnate into ordinary families without the help of props.

Even with the help of props, at most it is reincarnation into a slightly wealthy family, and it is basically impossible to reincarnate into the top forces in the reincarnation world.

Although Wang Ze's props can only increase the probability of being reincarnated into a wealthy family, once reincarnated into a wealthy family, it will make a lot of money.

If you are lucky, you may be able to directly lead the others by a large margin.

Not to mention the second prop.

Basically, every reincarnation world will have one or several Destined Children, and a predetermined direction of development.

If you can hold the thigh of a man of destiny, it will be easy to get a high evaluation.

It is said that Xu Ming, who is in the next class, hugged the thigh of the Son of Destiny and became the younger brother of the Son of Destiny, so he got a B-level evaluation.

To some extent, Wang Ze's second prop is far more valuable than the first prop.

Wang Ze obviously also thought that holding two props in his hand would definitely get a high evaluation in the reincarnation world.

So I simply started to agree on the contact information for entering the reincarnation world directly among the students.

Ordinary classmates want to hug his thighs, so he naturally hopes to use ordinary classmates to get a higher evaluation.

After all, in the reincarnation world, it is impossible to disclose the information of the reincarnation tower with the natives of the reincarnation world, which means that some things are more convenient for them, the reincarnations.

All of a sudden, almost all the students in the class began to flock to Wang Ze's vicinity.

The only one who seems out of place with these classmates is Su Mu.

I saw him quietly looking into the distance, as if thinking about something.

Su Mu's actions obviously also caught Wang Ze's attention.

Originally, Wang Ze didn't like Su Mu who was handsome and independent.

Seeing Su Mu now, he didn't lie down on the ground to please him like the classmates around him.

Su Mu felt even more upset in his heart.

But now that he is approaching the reincarnation awakening, he didn't show it, but he secretly made up his mind that if he meets Su Mu in the reincarnation world, he must teach him a good lesson, and even prevent him from completing the main task, and he is not even qualified to be a reincarnation !

Su Mu didn't know what Wang Ze was thinking, but even if she knew, she probably wouldn't care.

In front of him, Wang Ze was just a small person who couldn't be smaller.

It's fine if Wang Ze is more honest, and Su Mu won't bother him if he's a classmate anyway.

But if he really doesn't know good from bad and dares to act like a monster in front of Su Mu.

With Su Mu's background and methods, Wang Ze could experience despair in minutes.

At this moment, Su Mu is more concerned about the voice in his head a few days ago.

It was that voice.

When he was choosing his three reincarnation props a few days ago, he didn't choose any props that could help him reincarnate into a wealthy and powerful family, but chose other types of props.

We must know that under normal circumstances, reincarnation props that can be reincarnated into wealthy and powerful families are the most precious first choice among reincarnation props.

No matter in any reincarnation world, the background forces are definitely the best helpers to complete the task.

Su Mu was also planning to choose a prop to be reincarnated from a wealthy and powerful family.

And the props in front of him were not Wang Ze's low-level props that could only increase the probability.

The props for him to choose are basically 100% able to help him reincarnate into a good wealthy and powerful family.

But on the day he was about to choose.

He clearly heard a voice in his mind.

Said he had awakened some god-level reincarnation technique!