24

"I'm telling you, Horan. I can beat you at Mario Kart any day." I told Niall. We were sitting on his couch and both had controllers in our hands.

"Yeah, that's a no from me." He chuckled and the game started. The first round was hard I have to admit. I didn't know the parcour and hit the wall a couple times. But then during the second I managed to grab that third spot. I threw a red thingy at Niall's character which made him curse under his breath. By the last round I managed to drive almost perfectly and ended up in the first spot.

I stuck my tongue out almost in Niall's face, when he grabbed my hips and lifted me from the couch. He dropped me on my back and started to tickle me.

Everywhere.

I couldn't contain my laughter and it sounded like he couldn't either.

"God, I love you." He said without realising.

Oh.

My.

God.

He looked at me with shock clearly written in his blue eyes.

"I love you too, Niall." I admitted and attacked him with kisses afterwards.

We spent the rest of the day cuddling and doing other couples stuff when in the evening the rest of the lads arrived.

"The best person in the world has arrived!" Louis shouted, announcing himself very loudly.

"Oh my god, ryan Renolds is here?" Niall jumped up and down excited at with Harry laughed.

"No, you idiot. It's me, obviously." Louis said and rolled his eyes.

"Did you bring the cookies?" Niall asked and Harry threw a box at him.

"To be honest, Niall, thinking you care more about those cookies than me kind of hurts my feelings." Harry confessed.

"I'm sorry Haz, but your cookies are absolutely magical." He shrugged.

"I'm just going to take that as a compliment."

"You better."

At that point Amelia and Liam had also arrived and so had Zayn.

"Hey everyone!" Amelia said and gave me a quick hug.

"He said he loved me." I whispered in her ear.

"Bitch, you better said it back." She smiled

"Of course." I smiled back at her.

"Let's sit down, my legs are tired." Louis said and sat down. We all followed him.

This day has been perfect.

I have wanted to feel like this for so long and I finally feel like everything is going back to normal again. I'll always miss them and they'll always be in my heart. But I learned that it's okay to move on.

I have these amazing friends, an amazing boyfriend and a loving family. I think I can say that after a very long time, I'm finally happy again.

AN: I wrote this chapter really quick so it could have a proper ending. I hope you still kind of liked this story and it made you laugh, smile, cry, scream whatever. I love you. - E