!death is mentioned!

PE went by faster than I thought it would and I'm now making my way over to Amelia's car. I don't drive with her in the mornings because she has to drop off her little brothers at pre-school.

"Hi." I say when I get into her car.

"Hey, everything okay?" She asks me. My eyes are still a bit red from crying earlier. Amelia starts driving and let's just say it wasn't that smooth.

"Yeah I'm- Jesus fucking hell - I'm fine now. It was just Olivia being mean again. Niall was there for me though. He even scared her off. You should've been there honestly. And I think she isn't going to bother us again. Niall did look pretty intimidating." I say.

"Really? That's so cute! Not at all to protect you or something. But it's good that. I hope she leaves Harry alone now too. The poor boy looked like he was going to shit himself." She laughs it off.

"Shut it. And yeah, can you believe it? After all those months she's still after him. Like honestly, that boy is whipped as fuck." I say.

"Yes! That was so funny! If you want to be with him, you should grow a dick first honey." She says and stops at a red light.

"What did she say though?" She asks and I sigh.

"She brought up River and Ashton and called me a fat a couple times." I say looking down, fidgeting with my hands.

"That bitch. I'm gonna fucking kill her. How dare she even say their names." Amelia say frustrated. She gets a bit overprotective of me, especially when River or Ashton is involved.

"Harper, please don't believe her. You are hot as fuck and not fat at all. Got it?" She says when someone honked behind us. The green light was shining and all the cars before us where already gone.

"Yes, yes I know, no need to fucking honk the fucker." She murmurs and starts driving. I laugh at her and thank her for talking me up.

After a good ten-minute drive, she stops the car in front of my house.

"There you go. Oh, and I gave the boys our numbers by the way. So, you'll probably have a group request." She says.

"Okay. Bye!" I say and shut the door. 

I open the door and walk inside. I grab my phone and as Amelia mentioned, I was added to a group. THE CEREAL KILLERS. Of course, that's what they fucking call themselves.

ME

are you serious guys? the cereal killers?

LOUBEAR

we like cereal so what

AMELIA

loubear? is this some fucking joke

HAZ

it's his nickname we all have one

LEEROY

yep, mine's Leeroy cuz i did a play once and i had to play a gay choreographer and he was called Leeroy. I hoped they would let it slide but no

Harry's is Haz because Lou calls him that and we've all kind of picked up on it

Louis' is loubear or boobear because thats what his mum calls him and when he's lucky we just call him lou

And Zayn's is zaddy zayn cuz a drunk girl once called him that

ME

good to know leeroy :)

ZADDY ZAYN