☽︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐒☾︎

Arriving at this place confused, not knowing where you are.

Bayo: "Where the hell am I? I better have got trequent flyer miles for that flight" You asked yourself

☽︎Time-skip where you meet luka again☾︎

After going through a various battles, you looked down to see your lipstick

Bayo: "huh? My lipstick" Reaching down for it, you hear a camera click besides you, realized it was luka trying to get a photo of you, moving closer to luka not realizing you was in front of him.

Luka: "Nothing Damn" He says, frustrated with you humming a tune while drawing lipstick on his face.

Luka: "What the-" he turns around but see nothing until he heard your voice

Bayo: "I've often seen a girl without lipstick, but lipstick without a girl? Most curious isn't it Chesire? What's also most curious how a child like you has kept afloat in this town" You say with you being behind him the entire time.

Luka: "The... name.... is LUKA!" He yelled, annoyed by the nickname

Luka: "And don't you think it's a little strange to be worried about my well being?" He says, pointing his finger at her.

Luka: "Sure the festival of resurrection has peaked security. The thing only happens once every 500 years, can you blame them? Besides when you look as good as I do, security isn't a problem, but a killer like you on the other hand I'm sure you've found a way" He said as you were more interested in the conversation.

Bayo: "That little girl.. I've seen her somewhere" You say thinking about the child you met earlier. "My dear, sweet child she is the key to your future, to save yourself, you must also save the girl" the voice said in your head with luka freaked out.

Luka: "Hey, don't go freaking out on me. we both know you came here for something, but what you don't know is the closer you get, the harder it's gonna be for you to get away from me and what you've done. You'll have to fess up to it all! Ahh I can't wait for you to get your hands on whatever it is you've after" He says proudly

Bayo: "let me guess you want a cut? Well if you're still alive by then, perhaps you can appeal to my generosity" You say as Luka chuckled as he walked away from her.

Luka: "Still alive? You may be standing right in front of me, but you're definitely not living I reality. Which is a shame because the truth is always going to be the truth. All I see when I look at you the real you, is the truth. The truth is you killed my father, I don't care who believes me, they can't reject the truth. The truth will set me free from your black stain on my life" With you clearly not paying attention you were observed your lipstick.

Luka: "The truth will allow me to expose you to the world. Then I'll have won. He said walking up to you "And I'll do it without stooping to your level because I'm not a heartless witch like you" As you lift your glasses up you walked closer to him.

Luka: "Whoa! what are you going to do, kill me in plain sight, go ahead, it would only prove everything I've said about you. Well that and sadden hearts of a number of young ladies" With him backing up scared but not showing any fear.

Luka: "Claire, and Trish, and Silvia, and ammy oh you don't want to piss her off let me tell you. He'll hath no fury" With you running towards him, you hugged him with his hand going down your body, holding his head to your chest and falling into the ground with both if your hands going beside his head. With your hand gliding down to his chest up to your lower area with a hand on your hip. With him in shock, "what the?!" He say shocked but you put your pointy finger on his lips. The large piller fell on the ground with you to be nowhere to be seen.