☽︎𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐄☾︎

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘....

In the graveyard, where many loved ones are buried. An enlarged man is peeing on someone's grave named Enzo as he chuckled in a cocky manner as he finished.

Enzo: "It looks like Humpty Dumpty's taken his last fall. Even old eggman, the destroyer gets scrambled in the end, right?"

He says talking to the woman.

Enzo: "You know, I still don't get why the hell you drag me out here for these things"

As he complains to the 'nun' while walking up next to her still rambling. 

Enzo: "I just drop off the merchandise. Hey, bet you can't guess what today is?"

While 'the nun' was still ignoring him. [Image on top]

The 'nun' was whispering that you couldn't hear her, as Enzo started to speak. 

Enzo: "Readin' the good lord's book ain't gonna do much. People have been waiting for this asshole to get whacked for ages"

Walking around her where the casket was and spit on it. 

Enzo: "Hell look around. There's no love lost for old Humpty Dumpty"

walking behind her puffing out smoke and siting on top of the gravestone, 

Enzo: "But you gotta keep the outfit happy. We don't take care of him, they take care of us"

Enzo: "And I prefer my shoes made out of rubber, not concrete. But hey, it's that kinda town"

 As he sat up from the gravestone still being ignored by the 'nun' 

Enzo: "Without good hearted souls like us to put these bastards six feet under,  where'd society be?. Course the pays not bad either"

He chuckled a bit waiting for her response, he looked over her and says 

Enzo: "Jesus, you are really into this situation, dontcha?"

He asked "if it were me I'd be praying he ends up barbecue, or at least sunny side up!"

As he laughed loudly and looked at her, as he was still laughing. "You can keep praying, but the only way this guy's meeting the Lord is if God's hungry for breakfast!" He says mockingly, laughing his ass off and as his laughter slowed down and let out a sigh.

Enzo: "Speaking of hungry, we done here?" He says impatiently. "My kids are baking me a birthday cake tonight. Cute little fuckers I tell ya what" "Well then, adios!" He says when flicking his cigar at the casket.

As he started to walk away he sees glowing lights shining though the sky, as he slowly turn around back the woman "What the fuck!? There're here!?" He says confused. "For this douchebag!?" As he screams and went down to his knees because how light the sky was "I Hate this damn light! I can't see a thing!" As he tries to block the light from his vision as he hid behind a small gravestone then the gravestone fell to the ground. As he panicked he struggles to pick up the heavy stone "But they're there ain't they!?"