☽︎500 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨☾︎

In the place of Vidgrid, there are two clans standing aside from each other, which in
the middle was Rosa and balder holding little y/n tightly. In between the two clans was the umbran elder who was in disbelief that a lumen sage and umbra witch have a child.

Umbran elder: "In your wickedness, you have broken the ancient commandments.

and crafted a bond with one of the lights. Our laws are clear.

They demand you be eternally imprisoned. As for the impure child, she must be kept from the path of the dark arts forever"

Images that were flashed showed Rosa being imprisoned and balder being exiled. One showed a woman with amazing and long h/c hair with a different umbran witch attire holding her mummy.

With umbra witches dead surrounding her, she finds another witch standing in front of her with a sword wearing a red bodysuit with gold stitches and white hair with buns

With umbra witches dead surrounding her, she finds another witch standing in front of her with a sword wearing a red bodysuit with gold stitches and white hair with buns.[image on top]

More images flashed with an umbra symbol dissapearing on the doors behind that.Was Jeanne standing in front of y/n rasing her sword she swiftly stabs y/n in the heart where the left eye of darkness would be and slowly put her in the castket.

Lumen sages running and being attacked. One shows a man swimming at the bottom of the lake, opening the castket. A woman with her hands clapsed together, hair swirled around her, and then she heard a voice calling out to her

???: "Rise my child! Rise to realize your true potential! Unleash your power and awaken the Eyes of the World"

As he said this, the woman who slowly opened her e/c eyes. All she could remember was that she was an umbra witch, and her name was...

𝐁𝐀𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀

A/n: hello everyone I hope I did well on the story

A/n: hello everyone I hope I did well on the story. If you guys wanted any more stories, you can request on the comments or my conversations. This is all I hope you guys stay tune on the next story.

Word count: 366