☽︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀 𝐕𝐔☾︎

After the fight with the thing, you look up at the sky, the clouds uncovering the big bright moon from the distance a pile of angels where on a motorcycle, coming down at light speed the same women in red looked up at bayonetta revering her motorcycle on the angels killing them driving in the speed next to bayonetta as bayonetta looked at her at the corner at her eye, the women in red was killing the angels with her motorcycle, driving on the wall.

Bayonetta, seeing an angel coming at her, she swiftly dodges, kicking one on the face, raising her gun, shooting the angel in the head, not noticing that her watch from her chest was gone.

Women in red: "Fancy bumping into you here"

She says, caughting bayonetta attention

Women in red: "Out to find some answers about your past, are we?" She says in a mocking tone

Bayo: "You've quite the familiar face and using the same powers. But you have to forgive me, do we know each other?"

Bayo says, crossing her arms in suspension

The women chuckled at this

Women in red: "Same powers, don't make me laugh. Your little dip in that lake has left you a bit rusty"

She says, crossing her legs on her motorcycle

Bayo scoff at this

Bayo: "I've been high and dry for 20 years now. The only rust on me is from the lack of any real challenge, perhaps you're up for the task"

Bayo says, smirking to see if she's up for it, then the women pulled up bayos, watch.

Women in red: "You've already disappointed me"

Bayo looked at her chest to see her watch is not there, jumping to the women trying to grab it, but the woman tossed it in the air then she drove away while bayonetta leaped into the air landing on her motorcycle shooing at her, the women got up and started driving on her feet. Bayonetta jumped down, the woman driving on her feet she jump towards the watch catching it on time drivingon the ground, bayonetta landing on the ground in front of her.

Women in red: "This is a moment I have long desired, but you forgotten your destiny and wasted the past 20 years"

She says, throwing back the watch, bayonetta catches it

Bayo: "Your right, I don't seem to be having trouble remembering things of late. You're right I do seem to be having trouble remembering things of late, would you be so kind as to take it from the top"

She says as the woman fixing her makeup on her watch

Women in red: "Two overseers... The Eyes of the World. They are the power behind everything"

She says smirking, bayonetta having visions shows the umbran elder and the woman standing across each other

Umbran elder: "Jeanne, as heir to the clan, the time has come for you to prove your right to fight under the Umbran name. You may select opponents of your choice"

Jeanne looking over throwing the knife at a cell

Jeanne: "Then allow me to face the outcast"

Showing a women with s/c skin wearing a hood veil with butterfly glasses

Umbran elder: "No! It is forbidden! The child is of impure blood. Challenging her would be a violation of our tenets of faith"

She shouted not allowing this

Jeanne: "It would not be the first time we have faced each other"

She says, referring to that they have fought multiple times