Apologies

I hate to have to make another one of these especially while the story is growing so well but I have to say this. I don't want everyone who is reading to be clueless about why I haven't updated a chapter in so long.

I don't have writer's block, I know what I want to write but what is missing is my motivation. Also, the fact that I haven't watched the movie in over 2 months so a lot of the details are escaping my memory. I'm taking a break until I either watch the movie again, which will most likely be what motivates me the most, or  until I gain the want to continue with the story.

Guilt is building up on me for not writing and I hate making excuses like this but that shouldn't be the case. It is not a requirement for me to create a story and I started it because I wanted to put my thoughts into words. My needs come before the wants of others on Wattpad of all places 😂

I'm not blaming anyone, just saying that I shouldn't be blamed, and hopefully, no one gets angry.

I'm loving the feedback that I'm gaining and would love for it to continue. I am also not discontinuing making this story, just a break. It shouldn't be too long. Maybe within 1-4 weeks but don't count on that as unexpected events could arise.

I really wanna watch the movie again, and I check for when it's going to be streaming all the time. So far it seems like the most likely way I'm going to be able to see it again is to go to the movie theaters and watch it again. The closest one showing it near me is an hour away. I also checked not long ago and saw that it would be on disney+ sometime in July? Don't quote me on that cuz I'm not totally sure. If anyone has any tips for me that I can see the movie again leave a comment so I know, it would be very appreciated.

Thank you for understanding and if you have any questions you are welcome to ask. Thank you!

Neteyam - "I know, I know. You are all eager to continue reading about me falling in lo- eh- I mean read about the adventure of me and you! Haha...anyway, I better get back to saving Lo'ak from fish lips. Just don't tell dad! *winks*"