Chapter fourteen

Matteo’s p.o.v

“Dude you went over to her house?!” Charlie asked incredulously.

“Keep you voice down.” I hushed him. Currently we were standing in the hallway by my locker and I was telling him about my weekend.

“What did I tell you about that girl, she’s trouble!” He exclaimed. By that girl, he meant Tamera.

“How is she trouble?” I asked him mockingly.

“Well ever since you started talking to her people, like Ross, is out to get you. Tell me is she really worth making the star athlete mad?” He said.

At the same moment I turned and saw her at the same lockers I did a few weeks ago. She was smiling at something one of the girls said. ‘Damn, that smile can light up an entire room.’ I thought to myself. I couldn’t help but smile and then I answered Charlie “Yes. Yes she is.”

Charlie scoffed “You sound and look like a lovesick puppy. And the correct answer is no.”

I look away from her and resumed my task of gathering my stuff from my locker  "Look, I know Tamera is pretty and all but she isn’t worth it. And besides there’s a ton of hot girls that go here , for instance Jessica over there.” He said nodding in her direction.

I looked over to see a short, faired skin, blonde girl. She’s cute but nothing compared Tamera.  The Charlie continued “If she isn’t your type then check out Nicole.”

I look over to the girl he was pointing at. She was tall with dark skin and dyed red curly hair and brown eyes. Again she was cute but nothing compared to Tamera.

“Charlie, these girl are very pretty but they’re not my type. And there’s way more to Tamera than her looks and I don’t think anyone can reach does qualities.”  I said

“Oh for the love of Christ!” Charlie exclaimed “You barely know the  chick and you’re head over heels in love with her.”

I opened my mouth to answer him but Tamera interrupted me. “ Hey guy.” She said  sweetly.

“Hi Tamera.” I said a little to enthusiastically, I could feel Charlie roll his eyes. Charlie gave her a hard expression “You didn’t bring your boy toy to beat us up, did you?” 

Tamera gave him a confused look “What are you talking about?”

Charlie was about to reply to her but I cut him off “So, do you wanna sit with us at lunch again?” I asked.

She turned back to face me “Um, I can’t today but we can hang out later if you want.”   She said. “That’s a great idea what about this afternoon. Charlie and I are planning on playing video games after school, you can come along if you want.” I offered hoping that she’d agree.

“Yeah that sounds like a great idea, I’d love that.”

“Awesome, yeah I’ll see you after school.” I said trying to contain my excitement. Gosh,  am I turning into a little girl that squeals at literally anything? I think I am.

Tamera smiled and nodded and walked away. I watched as her figure disappeared into the crowd, smiling to myself. Just then I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder “Dude do you not listen to anything I say.” Charlie asked.

“Ok, first off, Ow. And second off, you do have to come and if you decide to you don’t have to talk to her.” I said finally closing my locker and zipping up my backpack.

“Ok, first off ……” he answered in a mocking tone “I’m not missing out on dinner, your mom is making lasagna.” 

I rolled my eyes “then I’ll see you after school?”  I asked. He nodded then the bell rang and I left for class.

For the rest of the day I couldn’t stop thinking about what it’d be like to hang out with Tamera.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Hello.  I am back, with a shitty chapter .  But please still vote and maybe leave a comment .