Chapter 1: The Reincarnation Of All People

"Hey, have you heard? When reincarnation awakened in the morning, Xu Ming from the class next door got a B-level evaluation in the reincarnation world, and was awarded a full 5,000 points!"

"What!? Five thousand points!? Really, five thousand points can buy a lot of good things in the reincarnation tower!"

"Then can there be a fake? The school is crazy. I didn't expect Xu Ming to be a genius who pretends to be a pig and eats a tiger. I heard that several classes in the morning went to the school." Added his contact information."

"Hey, I'm really envious of him. With a B-level rating, it may be difficult to say that the top reincarnation university is a top-notch reincarnation university, but the first-class reincarnation university should be stable, with a bright future."

"Who said no, I played with him before. I heard that he got a B-level evaluation. My back molars are about to be crushed. He really deserves to be damned! Hey, if I can get A B-grade evaluation is enough!"

"A B-level evaluation? What are you thinking? Our common people's school is not the Qinglong Middle School next door. To get a B-level evaluation is already a top priority. There are only a few in a year. Don't be too ambitious. I don't have high requirements. A D-level evaluation is fine, if not, an E-level evaluation is also fine, as long as it makes me a reincarnator, I don’t want to be a coolie.”

"Indeed, if you can become a reincarnator, even with an E-level evaluation, you can go to a third-rate reincarnator university. After graduation, you can find a job and live an ordinary life. Who told you that we are not children of a big family, otherwise The last aristocratic school like Qinglong High School ranked among the top five in Dragon Country, it is said that Reincarnation Awakening can at least get a D-level evaluation."

"The children from big families are different from us. Before entering the Reincarnation Tower, they can buy up to three reincarnation items. Those children from big families are basically full of three items. But in our class, I guess we can give one reincarnation item They are all pitifully few, and the quality is probably not much better, the gap is really too big."

"Indeed, Wang Ze, who is the best in our class, his family reportedly bought two reincarnation props for him, and this has already wiped out most of his family's wealth. It really cost money."

"It's a big deal, but if Wang Ze can get a C-level or above evaluation in the reincarnation tower, it will be worth it. I want my family to buy me a reincarnation item. Unfortunately, even if my family is bankrupt, I probably can't afford it." A reincarnation item, a reincarnation item, even the worst one is a sky-high price!"

...

The conversation of the classmates around made Su Mu smile slightly.

Before I knew it, I had been in this world for eighteen years.

This day of reincarnation and awakening gave Su Mu a feeling of dreaming back to the college entrance examination in her previous life.

Su Mu is a time traveler.

Eighteen years ago, I traveled to this world.

This world is a world where all people reincarnate.

Everyone can enter the reincarnation tower for the first time when they reach the age of eighteen, and reincarnate into a different world. By completing the tasks issued by the reincarnation tower, they can get the evaluation of the reincarnation tower.

Only those who obtain an E-level evaluation in their first reincarnation can become reincarnators and enter the reincarnated university to continue their studies. The higher the evaluation, the better the reincarnated university they can enter and the brighter their future will be.

And if you don't even get an E-level evaluation, you can only become a coolie at the bottom of society, doing coolies that reincarnated people don't bother to do.

Therefore, the first reincarnation is also called reincarnation awakening.

When reincarnating, you can use props to help you get a higher evaluation in the reincarnation world.

You can use up to three props at a time. For ordinary people, even obtaining one prop may be as difficult as heaven.

However, Su Mu in this life is not an ordinary person.

If his identity was revealed, it might scare the students in his class to death.

He is the eldest grandson of the Su family, the head of the five major families in the Dragon Kingdom. He was designated as the sole heir of the Su family early on, and the imperially appointed young master.

His grandfather, who is also the current head of the Su family, is known as the world's number one ninth-order powerhouse and a peerless master.

It can be said that Su Mu has stood at the top of the world since the moment she was born.

The children of the five major families who seem to be so high above and unattainable to others, unless they are the future heirs of the family, they are not even worthy to carry his shoes in front of Su Mu.

And with such a distinguished status, there are naturally reasons for coming to this civilian school.

On the one hand, since Su Mu's parents lost their voice on the eighth floor of the Reincarnation Tower more than ten years ago, Su Mu, who was designated as the young master of the Su family, has become a key protection target. Putting it in this kind of civilian school is also a way of protection. .

On the other hand, this civilian school seems to have an old friend of his grandpa, and his grandpa has an agreement with this old friend.

The specific content Su Mu is not clear, but apparently Su Mu seems to have become a "victim" of this agreement.

Of course, even though he was in a civilian school, Su Mu's promotion was no worse than anyone in the noble school next door.

After all, his civilian school itself is considered top-notch, second only to the top five aristocratic schools in Dragon Country.

He also relied on the behemoth of the Su family, and his grandfather, who was almost the world's number one peerless master, to guide him.

Strictly speaking, there is not much difference between Su Mu whether he is a noble school or a commoner school.

He even felt that in a civilian school, there were not as many rules and regulations as in aristocratic schools, and life was more comfortable.

While Su Mu was thinking, a bald middle-aged man walked into the classroom with a serious face.

"The awakening of reincarnation is about to begin, are you ready?"