Future Vision

(Warning! This may include drinking in this chapter, depending on which choice you read. Toxic friends in all choices and there will be guns and threats to shoot you.)

Your POV

You woke up and texted Steven, 

I'm awake.
Thank goodness, I thought you were dead! Today I'm going to a party! Connie invited me to meet some of her new friends!
My words of advice for today are: Have fun, and don't worry! Everything will turn out fine. Act like you're talking to me or Connie. Act natural and normal. You'll get it, and I understand that socializing is harder now that you have spent nearly your whole life with the gems.
He sends a thumbs up emoji and texts,
Bye then! Have fun with your parents!

You groan and type,
Thanks for the reminder, bye.
he says a,
You're welcome XD

You ignore it and go downstairs. You were still in his clothing. You checked yourself out in a mirror in the hallway. Your third eye was a tattoo, and when you checked the future, you saw one outcome instead of thousands. Your hair was still pretty long, so you don't really have to worry about that.

You go into the kitchen. You sit down. Nothing happens. Your parents are watching Tv, and Will is eating cereal. You get a bowl and pour yourself some, catching sight of your hand, which now had a blue gem tattoo in it. Tattoos are illegal under the age of 18, and since you were 16, you had to hide it. For now, you were in your own house. No worries.

Will offered a smile, and you returned it. "Any questions?" you ask, clearly wanting to get this over with. "What happened to your eye and geem-" Will started to ask, but you pulled up your hair with your left hand. He freaked out, and grabbed your hand, examining it. "Tattoo?" he asks, looking up at you with a face of humor. You nod, "Under the age of 18."

This catches your parent's attention. "WHat-?!" they yell, necks snapping to look at you. When they see, they walk up to you and copy Will's movements. "How-?" but you say, "Better than the real thing." and they agree.

"Is it okay if I go on a walk?" you ask, and they nod. You go upstairs and get a jacket, beanie, and some fingerless gloves. You didn't really like them; they made your hands sweaty and uncomfortable but there wasn't anything else you could do. You couldn't go back into the TV; you wanted Steven to have a day off.

You walked outside minutes later and decided to go to the park. You checked out the scenery for a bit, making sure you had your shirt covered (you didn't want others to see it, but it brought you comfort, so you didn't want to take it off either.) as you walked on the sidewalk.

Then, a guy grabs you by the collar holding a gun. You sigh. 'I should have expected this. Such a nice day too.' you think, then, you snatch the gun out of the man's hand. "I don't show mercy, but maybe I'll do it this once. I'm not in the mood to get arrested." you bluff, and he can clearly tell.

"Okay, maybe I haven't killed someone, but I know how to use a gun." you deadpan, and he shivers. He lets go, but you still have his gun trained on him. "9-1-1, what's your emergency?" your phone had asked in a flash. You said, "There was an attempt shooting at the park. I managed to get the gun away from the man. Please come to ***-***-**** so you can arrest him."

A police car came and took him and the gun away in a flash, leaving you how you were before the drama. "Such a nice peaceful day." you sigh to yourself as you walk into town. You check you phone and go on TubeTube (not YouTube!). You see a newly posted video (the one up top).

"Looks like they're having fun." you sigh, and you stuff your phone in your pocket. Someone pins you to a wall in an alleyway you were walking through. 'I have the power to see the future, how do I keep getting myself in these situations?! I just want a relaxing, normal day!' you whine in your head.