Getting to know you over some Steven tag

I have to say, I can't find the full episode, so look on CN, Hulu, ect... They must have something!

Your POV

It was a nice sunny afternoon, and you had just finished watching Steven Universe Future (along with the rest of the series.) and you were getting up to turn off the TV. When you went to press the power button, the TV sucked you up like a vacuum, and you blacked out.

When you woke up once more, the first thing you saw was a boy, around your age. The more you looked at him, the more you realized that you were no longer home. "Where am I?" you mumble groggily, sitting up and rubbing your eyes.

"In my living room." The boy says, "My name is Steven Uni-" but you cut him off saying, "How did I get here exactly? This is physically impossible to be here right now. I must be dreaming." he gives you a funny look. You try standing up, but you topple over, Steven catching you as you almost hit the ground face first.

You stood up, and you looked around. This was definitely Steven's house. You take your phone out of your pocket. Its design was simplified, and you stared at it. Then, you opened the camera to your face. What you saw made you scream and drop your phone in shock. 

You had three eyes. Two were your normal E/c (eye color) and the other one was a dark, vibrant, blue. Your skin normal, as your hair, which had only grown a little longer to cover your eyes. You searched your body to find a gem, specifically a sapphire, on the back of your left hand.

Steven caught you phone and handed it you. "NonoONONoNoonO-" you mumble, and he taps your shoulder. You turn around, panic in your eyes. "Can you tell me what's wrong?" he asks, and you say, "I need to get back."

He looks around, then asks, "Back where?" you realize how hard this would be to explain. "Can't elaborate, might ruin some timelines-" you say, and the warp activates, revealing Garnet. "Someone said something about timelines?" she asks, and you nod sheepishly.

"Well, we have some snowy day activities." She offers, and Steven says, "No. If anything, I should go and sit down with a calendar." you knew what episode it was immediately. "Pearl and Amythyst came out of their rooms, both saying something along the lines of, "You really need to take a break. It wasn't like this when we fought the diamonds."

You were shaking, and Garnet seemed to notice. She unfuses into Ruby and Saphire, and they quickly latch onto your arms. "Ruby! Saphire!" you screech, toppling to the floor with their added weight.

"You still haven't told us your name!" Steven calls from the table, and you sigh, "I'm Y/n. Y/n L/n." you don't even try to explain the 'I'm from another dimension and you're from a child's TV show' yet. Saphire and Ruby were still attached to your arms. "Hey guys." you chuckle, "I think you're going to have to get off if you want me to be able to stand." they laugh and get off you.

"What made you warm up so quickly?" you ask, looking down at them. "S-Saphire wanted to meet you." Ruby explained, pointing to the blue gem next to her. "You wanted to meet them too!" she scoffs, rolling her eye.

You chuckle and say, "Thanks! Anyway, why did you two want to meet me so bad?" they say, "Garnet sees possibilities. From what we know, you can see one clear path." you shift and say, "Well used to. Now that I exist in this dimension, everything will be different. I do know the basic outline of the future though, and fate won't ever stray from it unless I fix something."

"What's going to happen now?" Ruby asks excitedly, and you Point to Steven and Amythyst sitting at the table. "You better fuse if you want to play a game of extreme Steven tag." you say, and they do so. 

"Now, watch." you whisper/giggle. You watch as Steven tries to escape Amythyst. You watch as Steven runs into the bathroom, and Amythyst into a cabinet. "Now go get tagged!" you spoke, lightly shoving Garnet out into the open.

When Steven came out, you giggled. "What are you-" he started but was interrupted by the cabinet exploding and Amythyst jumping out. Garnet gets tagged. He slips on a pillow, and you laugh. Then, Pearl warps in, and gets tagged.

She transforms into 'classic Steven', and you watch as they chase Steven around the house. You found it extremely funny why he had thrown all of his newly folded clothing on the floor, and Pearl stopped to fold them, leaving piles apon piles.

You jumped after him when he fell out of the window. He encased you and himself in a bubble, and you both smashed against the ceiling of the pink sphere before hitting the ground. He and you worked together to roll it into a good hiding place, before popping the bubble.

"We make a pretty good team." he says, but you shush him, putting a hand over his mouth. He licks it. "Hey!" you yell, wiping it off on his jacket. "You know that was some perfectly good healing spit, right?" he giggles, and you sigh, "Yes, I know! But if you keep talking, the gems will find-"

Your spot was found, and you finished, "-Us." he laughed, and you two ran off, avoiding Sugalite Steven as much as possible. "Do you even know how dangerous this is?!" you yell at the fusion, but it pays you no mind, targeting Steven.

Steven grabs you by the waist and summons a shield. He hops on, you still in his arms. Snowballs start falling, and you groan, "Oh come on!" and Steven yells, "I'm still not playing!" It reminded you of a kid saying that they wouldn't play a game, and then they join in three seconds later.

He and you crashed in the most comical way possible. You ended up on top of him, and you stood up and thanked him for cushioning your fall. "No problem." he grumbles, looking at Opal Steven, shooting a Garnet Steven.

You ripped off Steven's jacket and set it on a pile of snow. "Hey-" he protested, but you dragged him over to a broken hand from Obsidian's statue. "They'll never stop until they make me play." Steven says, and you nod in encouragement. 

Alexandrite Steven appeared, and you let out a small shriek. "Oh geez." he squeaks, and he screams when they shoot fire. You laugh. This was even funnier in real life!! He had bubbled you and himself once more, and he said, "I really didn't want to do this... But you leave me no choice..."

He carefully sets you to the side, and then, he jumped up to Alexandrite. They unfused at the lighthouse. You squealed at Ruby and Saphire's Steven looks. Their hair- it was adorable!

Steven managed to punch or dodge Ruby, Amythyst, and Pearl. But ask you expected, he had forgotten about Saphire. "You shouldn't have messed with me!" he announces and turns. You can see his priceless face from the ground.

He floats down slowly, and you laugh hysterically. The red and blue Steven fused into purple, Garnet Steven. You chuckled at how weird it looked. You walk a little closer, and you see his pouty face. "You knew this would happen, didn't you?" he grumbles, and you say, "Well, you had you fun. Maybe you and the gems could all learn from this experience." 

"You sound like Garnet!" Amythyst said, amused. Then she added, "No offence Garnet." Garnet replied with, "None taken?" but it sounded like a question. After rubbing it in, and Steven saying no in the most childish, cute way possible, he turned into baby Steven.

You picked him up and smiled. "Put me down!" he pouted, and you said, "No." everyone laughed. You set him back down and let him explain. Once he was done, there was one more thing: "Tag." he said, tapping your shoulder.

You stare at him for a moment, before focusing really hard. "Huh, you did it!" he says, and you open your eyes to see a carbon copy (yourself) of Steven. You smile and tag Garnet. "I guess we have to update the game." she sighs, pushing up her glasses and shifting into older Steven.

You and the gems played tag for hours, before heading inside. 

"I think I got snow in my eye." you groan, pointing to your third eye on the center of your forehead. Steven walks up to you, blushing. Then he kisses the side of your forehead, right next to the eye, and he runs away, a blushing mess.

Garnet pops in out of nowhere, still in Steven form. 

"You like him, don't you?"