part 10

Continue from the previous part..

Next morning..

It was 8:00 am and bondita was sleeping peacefully there was a small satisfied smile on her lips...and anirudh was sitting beside and staring at his beautiful wife...who was looking like angel while sleeping..
Anirudh was sitting there wearing his pants and his shirt was lying beside him And he was continuously staring  her..with a big smile on his face...

And suddenly bondita moved a little bit and tried to open her eyes..and when she opened her eyes she saw a blurry vision first and then slowly it started getting clear and she saw her handsome husband staring at her...

Then she observed where she is and remembered the last night they spent she sat up with a jerk and hold the thin white bedsheet tight on her chest which was hiding her naked body  and looked towards anirudh with her shocked face...

Anirudh -(looking towards her) itna shocked hone ki zarurat nhi kal jo bhi hua hai vo sab humare beech hi hua hai...aur sab kuch maine hi kiya hai.. kisi aur ki himmat hai jo tumhe chua hmm..!!

Bondita -(took a little time to understand what he just said and replied) haa too....tumhe kya lagta hai tum karoge to koi baat nhi hai...?!

Anirudh -(he was collecting bondita's clothes to give her when he replied) Nhi...bilkul koi baat nhi honi chahiye..(with attitude & confidence in his voice)(he looked towards her holding her clothes in his hands and said) nhi..honi chahiye kyuki aap bhool rhi hai bondita Malkin ki hum bas alag rehte hai ek dusre ko divorce nhi diya humne...to us naate se hum abhi bhi husband wife hi hai..aur aisa to bilkul nhi hai ki humare beech yeh sab pehli baar hua..to plz tum aisa reaction bilkul mat do..(he said all this with a smirk on his lips) and then he gave her clothes and said- jaldi taiyyar hojao yaha se nikalna bhi hai...hamesha ke liye yaha to nhi reh sakte nah..(he smiled towards her and went outside the Hut)

She was literally shocked.. listening whatever he said just now and went out...she sat there for some time digesting the words the cold hearted barrister Babu said to her just now and that she started wearing her clothes...

Anirudh was standing outside the Hut and smoking when bondita came outside the Hut adjusting her pallu when she saw him smoking her smiled faded she remembered the days when anirudh used to hate smoking, drinking but now.. everything changed...he changed.. bondita was thinking all these when anirudh look back towards her..

Anirudh - kya hua kaha kho gayi ho tum??!!

Bondita - (coming out of her thoughts) kahi nhi..bas yeh kehna tha ki..tum yeh sab nhi pii sakte...

Anirudh - kya??!

Bondita - yeh..(pointing towards the cigarette) tum yeh cigarette nhi pii sakte mere samne...mujhe pasand nhi..

Anirudh - accha....pasand to tumhe mai bhi nhi jaau phir tumhe akele chorkar??!! (He laughed a little) and then threw the cigarette... bondita smiled a little..

Anirudh - ab chale?!

Bondita nodded...

And they started walking towards there houses... anirudh was walking on the front and bondita was behind him...(like 2 to 3 m distance)

She was walking when she saw a snake was there beside a tree...and then she suddenly started shivering panicking and sweating..she some how opened her mouth to call anirudh...he turned back to see bondita when he saw that she was about to get unconscious and fall down when anirudh ran towards her and held her in his arms..he saw the snake going from there..he looked at her with tears in his eyes and said..

Anirudh - aaj bhi tum saanp ko dekh kar is tarah react karti ho..

Flashback...

It was 3 month after their marriage Anirudh and bondita were running very busy with their work those days.. that's why anidita decided to plan a treck to the mountains in darjiling...

They were walking on the jungle streets when bondita saw a snake coming and it bites anirudh leg..she was not able to do anything she became very scared seeing anirudh like that..and after that whenever she used to see a snake she used to get this flashback and gets a panic attack instantly (and it's because Bondita can't see her anirudh in pain at all so that incident had left a great effect on her....)

Flashback ends...

Anirudh took bondita on his arms and started walking towards their house...

He reached Chatterjee bari and went inside...there sumati thakuma everybody was sitting there and when they saw anirudh they went towards him...

Sumati - (getting scared seeing bondita like that tears in her eyes) yeh kya hua mere bondita ko??!!!

Anirudh - kuch nhi hua maa...bas behosh hogayi hai.. Thore aaram ki zarurat hai isse bas... chinta mat kijiye aap sab...

Then he took bondita to her room and laid her on the bed... everyone was surrounding her beside her bed.. anirudh sat beside her... everyone was shocked about what is happening and why anidita was together..

Rimjhim - yeh sab kya ho rha hai anirudh tum dono ak saath??!

Anirudh - umm..chinta mat kijiye kaki, maa bondita kal raat mere saath hi thi..aur kyu thi yeh sab.. bondita ke uthne par hi aap sabko pata chale to zayada behtar hoga...

Sumati - vo sab to theek hai par yeh behosh kaise hui??!

Anirudh - vahi purana dar maa...saanp to dekh kar...

Sumati sighed sadly..

Rimjhim - mujhe lagta hai Hume bondita ko aaram karne dena chahiye..

Anirudh - haa yeh sahi rahega...vaise bhi kal saari raat soyi nhi hai..(said  unknowingly)

Everybody present there looked towards him with confused expression..

Thakuma - saari raat soyi nhi matlab?!!
(Ritu was laughing in the corner understanding everything)

Anirudh - areh..vo kal raat humne...(realised what he was going to say he slapped himself in his mind 1000 times till now then he looked towards everyone)

Ritu - (controlling her laugh) Haa jiju..kal aap dono kya?!!

Anirudh- aa..ab...vo..hum..vo..kal raat... Baarish ho rhi thi na..aur hum jungle mei the..to vaha Hume ak chota sa ghar mila to vahi neeche Sona para tha nah....to..vo acche se neend nhi aayi isko...

Everybody nodded their heads being convenced by his answer...

Anirudh sighed with relief..

Sumati - accha chalo sab bahar chalte hai...

Everybody nodded and followed her..

After coming infront of the main door..

Anirudh- accha mai chalta hu maa...kaka chinta kar the honge...

Rimjhim - areh anirudh...bondita ke uthne tak to ruk jao...

Anirudh - nhi kaki..aur vaise bhi uthne ke baad bondita sirf mujhe hi nhi poore tulsipur ko bulane vali hai..to tab hi aa jaunga..

Sumati - aisa kya hogaya..sab thik to hai na??!!

Anirudh - ek baar...bondita ko hosh aane dijiye uske baad sab thik hi hona hai...aap chinta mat kijiye...mai chalta hu..

Sumati nodded and anirudh left...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lovelies!!!
Ik you all are really angry on me..
But there are some personal reason why I was not able to post any chapters fron past months...but I really promise I'll now surely post the next chapter soon..and also wanna tell u that the next chapter will be the
last chapter of this story and then I will continue the other one...
Till then plzz have patience

Your writer
Akshu❤️