Part 5 (POORE CHAAND✨)

Continue from the next part...

It has been 2 weeks of that day...and today it's a very special day for all married women in India...cause today in "karvachauth" and also a Sunday...so all the husbands are in their respective houses only...

And also there is a rule in both Tulsipur and Krishna nagar that today there will be no larai jhagda between them today..the husbands who live in Tulsipur will come to krishnanagar to celebrate karvachauth with their wives who lives in krishnanagar and the wives who live in Tulsipur will come to krishnanagar to celebrate karvachauth with their husbands who lives in Tulsipur...and the karvachauth celebration is always held in front of the Krishna nagar and Tulsipur border...so that the husbands and the wives don't have to go inside the Tulsipur or the Krishna nagar area...

In Krishna Nagar
Chatterjee baari..

From the morning our sumati maa is running after bondita with her wedding shakha pola box in her hand...

Sumati - bondita bas ak baar meri baat maan le na beta..

Bon - maa..maine keh diya na..mai nhi pehnungi yeh sab plzz mujhe zabardasti mat karo....plzz

Sumati - (she held her shoulder ) dekh beta plzz..meri baat bas ak baar maan le dekh..maine in do saalon mei tujhe ak baar bhi aaj ke din ke liye force Kiya hai..bas aaj pehli baar hi to keh rahi hu..maan Jaa na beta plzzzz..mere liye apni maa ke liye maan Jaa..

Bon looked at her with a irritated face..as she again stoped her by her emotional words...

Bon - thik hai...maan rhi hu par sirf aapke liye haa...

Sumati - accha baba thik hai mere liye hi sahi..ab baith...

Saying this she made bon sir on the chair infront of the dressing table..and while making her ready...

Sumati - bondita..beta tujhe pata hai na..bhale hi Tulsipur aur Krishna nagar ke beech dushmani paida ho gayi ho par tum aur anirudh abhi bhi pati patni hi ho...samjhe..to aaj ke din apne pati ke liye uski lambi umra ki dua zarur karna beta..hmm

Bon - (in her mind) voh to Roz karti hu maa...chahe jitni bhi dushmani ho usse chot pahuchane ke baare mei to mai kabhi apne sapne mei bhi nhi soch sakti hu...(with a little tears in her eyes)

Sumati - samjhi ki nhi....(making her wear the shakha pola of his name in her hand)

Bon -(coming out of her thoughts) hmm...(slowly)

And after a hole 1 and half hour our bon is ready in a full rc bahu type...she is ready in a way she used to be 2 years before on each and every day of he life specially in this karwa chauth day...she used to be ready like this only...and she literally missed this look of her very much is this 2 years..but what to do..anyways.. she looked at the mirror and saw herself as "MRS BONDITA ANIRUDH ROY CHOUDHURY" after whole big 2 long years..she was happy inside but not showing it outside..as she did in these 2 years...

Her look...