Part 6

(Do read the author note at last)

ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴘᴀʀᴛ...

Next morning...
7:00am

Bondita opened her eyes...held her head and sat up...her head was hurting and she forgets the reason...why?

Bon - ahh...yeh mai apne kamre mei kaise aayi mai to.....sss..aur yeh mera sir itna kyu dukh Raha hai ah...!

Bondita got down from her bed...and was going towards washroom when suddenly the telephone ranged...
She went and picked it...

Kaushik (bon's friend in his court) hello...bondita...!?

Bondita - yes...who's this?

Kaushik - mai kaushik...!

Bondita - haa..kaushik bolo...

Kaushik - kya bolo..? Kaha hai tu...?

Bondita - ghar mei kyu?

Kaushik - ghar...! Ghar mei kya kar rhi hai....matlab tu bhool gayi kya tera case hai aaj...rani ka case pagal...!!!

Bondita - case..?!! Are...!! Haaa... Mera case... hay bhagwan...mai to bhool hi gyi thi....accha case ka time 8 baje hai na mai bas aadhe ghante mei pahunchti hu...thik hai...!!

Kaushik - haa...jaldi aa mai wait kar raha hu tera...

Bondita - haa..ok...(they cut the call)

Bondita runned towards the bathroom...and came out in just 15 mins...

Her outfit..

She stood infront of the mirror and tide her long hair in a ponytail...took her bag and her robe and went downstairs...

Bondita - maa..!!

Sumati - are...bondita uth gayi...mai tujhe bulane jaane hi vali thi...

Bondita - maa...mai chalti case hai...

Sumati - are...par khana to khakar Jaa...!!

Bondita - (taking her car kyes) nhi..maa abhi time nhi hai...baad mei aakar kha lungi...bye..!

She sat in the car and went...

Sumati - offoo...! Yeh ladki bhi na....

She reached the court... Kaushik was standing outside only....he saw her and was shocked....cause she didn't opened the shakha Pola, chura, mangalsutra nothing...(as she was in hurry so she didn't gave attention to it that much)

Kaushik - bondita tu....

Bondita - kya mai.....chal der horhi hai...(she went with him)

Anirudh was already present there in his cabin...
Bondita's cabin was just on the opposite of his cabin..so he can see everything sitting inside his cabin...
He was working on the files when he saw bondita went inside her cabin with kaushik she was doing everything hurriedly...cause she don't have time she have to attend the case within 10 mins....but anirudh only saw the jewelries she was wearing it was the chura, mangalsutra, shakha Pola...everything was in her hand only she didn't took it out...and also a little bit sindur was there in her hair parting... anirudh smiled in tears as he remembered their last night together...then he thought she must have forgotten about the jewels..other than this nothing can be the truth cause bondita can never wear these on her own...weaping his tears he went back to his work....

After 3 hours....

Finnally she won the case that was ongoing from past 4 months...she was very happy everybody was appreciating her as the case was of a 19 year old girl who was a daughter of a farmer and the boy of Thakur's had a relationship with her & for that relation she became pregnant and after knowing that the boy and the Thakur's were not agreeing with her and her baby they requested them but still and no one was interfaring in the case from past 4 months so bondita took it and gave rani (that girl) her rights as a Thakur's bahu....

She was very happy after the case as she was happy that the girl got her sasural and her husband...but at the same time a Lil sad also remembering her family and her..........husband.

After completing everything she came back from court...full tired and sleepy....

Bondita (entering the mansion) maa..!!! Mai agayi...

Sumati came from kitchen with two bowl full of macher jhol and payesh...

Sumati - agayi chal ja jaldi fresh hokar aa...mai khana.....(she stopped when she saw bondita)

Bondita who was sitting on the dining chair hell tired... couldn't figure out why her mother suddenly stopped....

Bondita - kya hua maa...aisa kya dekh rhi ho meri taraf...bhoot hu kya..? (She said confusingly)

Sumati - bondita tu...tune abhi tak yeh saari cheeze nhi utari...(pointing towards her hands) (couldn't believe that her daughter went out like this)

Bondita stood up...

Bondita - konsi cheeze...aap....(she saw her hand and got shocked seeing the chura...then she kept her hand on her nech and saw the mangalsutra.... She can't belive that she was wearing these till now...) Yeh sab...mai.....(stammering)

Sumati - (holding her shoulder) dekha bondita...ab to durga maa bhi nhi chahti ki tu inhe utare apne sharir se...voh bhi chahti hai ki tu aur anirudh ak saath Aajay phir se...aur tu hai ki......(cut off by Bondita)

Bondita - plzzz...maa dobara in sab baaton ko lekar shuru mat hojaiye..vo aaj subha uthne mei der hogayi case thi ak important...ussi ke chakkar mei nikalna bhool gayi...koi durga maa ki iccha nhi yeh...mai fresh hokar aati hu...(saying she ran towards her room taking her bag)

Sumati (smiling) tu jitna bhi inkaar kar le sach to yehi hai ki yeh durga maa ki hi iccha hai....ki tu aur anirudh bhi ak hojay...Bondita aur Anirudh ak hojay...!

She came out changing her clothes and came infront of the mirror to open everything she was wearing...but something was strange for her that...her heart was not supporting her to do this...she was getting insecured..she don't want to do this...after thinking of around 15 mins she decided...that she will take out her chura and shakha Pola..but she will not take out her mangalsutra...from her neck...then she did what she thought and then went to her bed caressing her mangalsutra...she was thinking about her mother's words and anirudh...she can clearly get the hint of her heart that is melting in love of anirudh...then thinking all this things she slept...

Author's pov..
The main thing is anidita shows  everyone that they are dushmans against each other and etc..but the truth is they love each other very much from the beginning only but now it is getting hard for them to hide it they now want to express their true feelings to everyone present infront of them... These two now wants to proof that their past is wrong they want to proof each other innocent.. and get back to their beautiful and happy life.... that's it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note....

I'm really very sorry guys..for updating sooo late..but trust me I was really busy with my studies and some family problems...so couldn't write it but I promise I will surely post the next part very soon...and all of you don't have to wait long...

Thank you..
Your writer
Akshu...💕