part 8

(Do read the author note at last)

It's been 3 days anidita are following chandrachur and still they are not able to find it but while finding the truth our anidita became a little close to each other..they have started smiling, staring and feeling shy looking towards each other (again)

Evening time..
7:45pm

Chandrachur was going towards a small house thru jungle (anidita didn't able to follow him today as they didn't saw him going out) he entered the hut..

Chandrachur - (opening the door of the house) kaisi ho meri jaan...!! (And hugged her)

A woman on her early thirty's wearing a white saree turned around..

Jhilmil (bon's choti kaki) - aa gaye tum..kisine dikha to nhi na tumhe..?!

Chandrachur - kisine dekha hi to nhi na pichle 2 saal se jaaneman...(holding her chin)

Jhilmil - chup karo..koi na dekhe to hi accha hai..

Chandrachur - uff..(sat on the sofa beside and then indicated jhilmil to sit on his lap she sat) kya din the na vo Jaan vo logo ko befakoof banana.. sabke beech dushmani failana..Anirudh Bondita ko alag karna...unke beech galat fehmi faida karna..hayee kitna maza aaya tha tulsipur aur krishnanagar ko alag hokar dushmani ki ore jaate hue...!

Jhilmil - sach kaha..kya kuch nhi kiya na humne ak saath...

Flashback..

It was the same location where anidita saw each other with someone else..
And that was none other than Jhilmil and chandrachur who did this...

Jhilmil knew that anirudh would have been going from that root so she and chandrachur planned and then jhilmil wore a saree of Bondita (took it from Chatterjee house) and stood facing her back towards anirudh and acted as she was Bondita and with someone else..then after showing him they did the same with bondita...that made a misunderstanding between them..
And after this the murder day the reality was when arvind was coming thru shortcut from the jungle he saw chandrachur wearing.  anirudh's shirt then he came forward and started trying to stab the knife..arvind tried to stop him but couldn't able to do it and that's when Bondita saw him as anirudh and to make her believe that it was anirudh only... chandrachur left a watch and ran from there...
And then on other side he and jhilmil sat on a car and when binoy was crossing the road they intentionally did the accident and went away..

Flashback end's

Chandrachur - suno na mujhe na kuch chaiye..(looking in her eyes)

Jhilmil - kya..? (Smiling)

Chandrachur- samajh to chuki hogi..!

And then he took her towards the bed laid her the lights got off and thenn.....(your mind is enough to think what can happen next)

Next morning...
8:30am
Court
Anirudh's cabin

Bondita was sitting on the chair thinking and so anirudh they were discussing abt chandrachur...

Anirudh - (grabing the cup of coffee) kya tumhe abhi bhi vahi chandrachur lagta hai insab ke peche..?

Bondita - (sipping her coffee) mujhe vahi lagta hai...!

Anirudh - par hum kar to rhe hai na pichle teen dino se uska peecha kuch mila kya nhi na..pata nhi jungle mei ghuste hi kaha gayab ho jata hai..!

Bondita - vahi to vo gayab kaha hota hai yehi to Janna hai mujhe...(thinking face)

Bondita - suno..aaj phir uska peecha karne chalenge..aaj to dhundna hi parega...kaha gayab ho jaata hai yeh...

Anirudh nodded
And bondita went out of his cabin...

At night..
8:00 pm

Chandrachur went out of Chatterjee house...Bondita saw him..she quickly went and called anirudh to come then she went out at middle way anirudh met her and they started following him..they went inside the jungle while following him..and then from a distance they saw that chandrachur going inside a small house..they shocked seeing it as the house was inside the jungle..

Anirudh - Bondita abhi Hume yaha se chalna chaiye...varna agr isne Hume dekh liya to garbar hojaygi..

Bondita - par us ghar mei vo kiske pass gaya hai vo bina dekhe hi chale Jay..?!

Anirudh - abhi vo sirf andar gaya hai..tumhe pata hai kya vo kab bahar ayega to behtar yehi hoga ki hum abhi chalte hai baadmei mei dekhenge..

She agreed and was turning to go..when her foot slipped and she was going to fall when anirudh hold her.. they shared an eye lock of 1 min and then headed towards there house...

They went out of the jungle and from the middle root anirudh went towards tulsipur and Bondita change her root towards krishnanagar...

She opened the lock of the house and went inside...(today nobody was in Chatterjee house because everybody was gone to a marriage ceremony and are staying there only tonight and only Bondita was there alone in the big house) she went towards her room..but she forgot to close the main door properly as she was constantly thinking about that house...and as she didn't closed the door properly some kidnappers got the the opportunity and went inside the house then towards bondita's room...she was standing near her window as a powercut was done in there house so electricity was also not available..the whole house was dark and then that kidnappers went towards bondita's room and hold her mouth from behind so that she doesn't scream..

In the other side anirudh was going towards his house litting a cigarette in his hand..went he felt something on his shirt and it was none other that bondita's bracelet that was unknowingly got attached in his shirt when he was saving Bondita from falling he smiled and thought to go back and give it to Bondita back..and beside this he will able to see his bondita again.. thinking this he went back towards bondita's house...

Here Bondita was fighting with the gang..she was hitting with her hands and legs and suddenly she got a vase she took it and broke it on a man's head he fall holding his head head..when another man came and hold Bondita and she was feeling very uncomfortable as the man was trying to hold him the way only anirudh can.. she was constantly telling to leave her but the persons were trying to rape her..but she somehow fought with them and came out of the house..she was very much scared and tears were coming out from her eyes...without thinking anything she ran towards tulsipur...towards her anirudh because now that one and only person can save her and help her calm her heak her..she was running towards tulsipur border when she crashed on a man..and that was none other than anirudh...she saw him and started crying...he got shocked seeing her like this her blouse sleeve was torned and her kajal lipstick bindi everything was smushed as if someone tried to rape her...

Bondita was trying to say something..when those men came and attacked anidita but anirudh blocked them stood infront of Bondita and fought with them..after that he took Bondita and ran towards the jungle(and also it started raining by the time) as they have no other option they kept running and went deep inside the jungle that the men could not find them..and then anidita got a small hut they quickly went inside it as they were fully drenched in rain...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys so here is the truth chapter.. I know I have not given that much dialogues here but I have tried to make you guys understand by the author's pov...so and your author is quite lazy too..so to complete the story quite fast I did this so don't mind...plzz

Precap - (surprise)

Your writer
Akshu 💕