Black and White

"Thank you. But I guess it will be hard to save. I hope it doesn't get dirty soon."

I tried to change the subject because I knew he was secretly trying to flirt with me.

Started looking around because I was curious about Benjamin. That's when Josh spoke.

"Looking for your brother? Look, there he is."

I turned in the direction he was looking at and met Zee's eyes.

How long had he been there watching us?

Hoped he didn't think we were coming with Josh, I thought.

"I don't understand why he's giving his murderous looks. Is he always like that at home?" Josh said with a laugh.

I shrugged.

"I don't really care about such things."

"Oh yeah? It's obvious from 10 meters away that you're not biological siblings. It's because of your smiling face." I smiled as if thanking him for what he said.

When I turned my head back to Zee's direction, I saw it coming towards us.

All of a sudden my heart started beating fast.

As he approached with his hand in his pocket, I thought how well the suit he was wearing would suit him.

Even the shirt of the suit was black.

On the contrary, I was completely white.

It's like two pieces.

Two colors that either complement each other or contradict each other.

In every black there is white, in every white there is black.

He looked directly at Josh, without looking at me.

"Hi buddy."

His voice was so harsh that I could tell by the tone that he was angry. Josh replied without realizing it.

"Hi Zee."

After briefly asking each other how they were doing, Zee turned to me.

"You're coming with me after this event because it's my father's business on the way out."

Just when he was about to say something with the sentence he said, he turned and left the garden without looking back.

"Too bossy." Josh whispered.

I started biting my lips, not taking my eyes off the way he was going.

Guilty but even so, powerful.

"From this, that, and that."

Benjamin was having the attendant at the buffet snacks fill his plate.

"Benji, what are you doing? That's enough."

He chuckled.

"Nobody eats it, at least I'll eat it. Also, try this cake yourself. It's amazing."

"Didn't you say we were going to sit and chat?"

"Okay that's right, but we'll also eat something."

Without saying anything more, I took his arm and started tugging. Finally, we sat in the corner of the garden and started talking.

"Where is yours?"

"He came while you were inside. He followed Josh and me, and then he left."

"You mean he went mad."

I laughed at what he said.
"You are very frank."

He lay down carelessly on the snack sofa in front of him.

"Let's face it bro, it's real, but now it's the only way it looks from afar. After that Rachel thing."

I nodded.

"You're right, I don't know, but when I see your his face, I forget to be angry."

He nodded too.

"Bro, you're right, after all, you saw the man topless or something, you must have fallen in love."

My eyes widened at what he said.

"Benji!"

He raised his hands in the air. "Okay, I'm quiet."