Chapter Thirty Four- "I don't fucking have all day."

Justin’s Point of View:

I’m a fucking idiot.

It’s official.

I repeatedly slammed my fists into the lockers, trying to release my anger but in reality it was just getting me heated up even more.

When I get angry, my fury takes over and it’s like I’m not there anymore. I’m not the one talking. My rage is.

I black out and I don’t know what I do until I screw something up.

By the time I was done beating the life out of the lockers, my chest was heaving up and down violently, my knuckles scabbed red, bleeding adding onto my already bashed up fists due to my fight with Luke last night.

I shook my head, running my fingers through my hair while pulling at the ends.

I had to make things right with Kelsey because if I didn’t, I’d drive myself insane.

She’s like a drug. A drug I can’t get enough of.

No matter how much she upsets, annoys or irritates me, I still care about her.

Something inside of me just won’t let her go.

I had to find her and make things right again. Even if I don’t deserve her forgiveness, I still want to try.

Ignoring the stares I was receiving by those around me, I darted down the hallway in search for Kelsey. The bell didn’t ring yet which meant I still had a few more minutes before class began.

Turning a corner, I stood looking over everyone’s heads to see if I could see her petite frame anywhere. I didn’t.

Sighing, I began walking the opposite direction, trying to retrieve the steps she took. She had to be near. I could feel it.

Thinking back to when she was at her locker, she was grabbing the books she needed for class and one of the first one’s she grabbed was History.

If only I knew which room that was.

“You!” I grabbed onto a guy’s arm, turning him around to face me. “Do you know where the history room is?”

His eyes were slightly wide as his face flashed white. He looked as if he’s seen a ghost.

I rolled my eyes. “Do you know or not?” I spat. “I don’t fucking have all day.”

That seemed to snap him out of it because he fervently nodded his head. Gulping, he licked his lips. “It-It’s room 210B.”

I released his arm, nodding my head. “Alright, thanks.”

“No problem.” He squeaked out before I patted his shoulder and walked away practically rushing to the classroom.

Running up the stairs to get to the second floor of the school, I began walking down the hallway reading off the numbers on the doors and pushing past the kids scattered around.

Once I began reaching room 210, I slowed down slightly. I was losing my breath and growing tired. I’ve basically been chasing this girl for what seemed like hours when in reality, it was only several minutes.

It took a while but finally I found the room and the girl I’ve been searching for. “Kelsey!” I called out causing a few heads to turn and stare.

I shot them glares, a low growl emitting from my lips causing them to turn their heads forcing them to mind their own business.

Her eyes found mine and for a split second, I thought she was going to come on over but I was let down the moment she turned away, a scowl on her face.