Chapter Fourteen - "-I don't give a fuck."

I closed my eyes tight, muttering incoherent curse words under my breath. Perfect timing mom. “Shit, shit, shit, shit!” I muttered in panic under my breath.

If my mom walks into my room and sees me with Justin in the bathroom, I would be beyond dead.

Pressing my hands to Justin’s chest, I pushed him back. “Stay here, don’t move or say a word because God so help you I will kick you where the sun don’t shine.” I warned him while waving a demanding finger at him.

He chuckled. “I won’t say a word.” He pretended to zip his lip and throw away the key. I rolled my eyes.

Opening the door to the bathroom, I stepped out, shooting Justin another look before shutting off the lights in there and closing the door.

“Kelsey Anne! Open this door right this second young lady!” My mothers annoying voice pierced through my eardrums.

I inwardly rolled my eyes before turning the knob of the main door that led into my bedroom and pulling it open. “Yes?” I spat.

“Don’t you use that tone with me young lady.” She hissed with a dark glow to her eyes. I fought the urge to laugh in her face.

“Sorry.” I faked a smile. “Where were my manners?” I slapped my hands together, lacing my fingers as one while cocking my head to the side.

She waved a hand dismissively. “Stop acting like a child for once Kelsey.” She muttered into that holy tone of hers.

I glanced back at the bathroom door, praying to God Justin doesn’t do anything to attract my mothers attention in there.

I blinked, staring at her. “What do you want mom?” I sighed. I really didn’t care what she had to say.

She gave me another look.

I groaned. “What was it that you wanted, mother?” I rephrased my words to her liking.

She smiled in appreciation. “I was going to tell you that your father and I need to handle things down at the church and it might take a while.” She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

I bit the inside of my cheek. My parents were leaving which meant me and Justin were alone.

“Dinner will be ready before I go. If anything goes wrong you know your father and I’s number so just give us a call.” She pondered her thoughts for anything else she had to tell me. “I especially want no guests or anyone over while we’re gone and I want you to watch the house. Make sure your brother does his homework and goes to sleep.”

I nodded, not really paying attention but desperately wanting her to leave already. I was starting to lose my patience with how long she was taking to go.

“I mean it Kelsey. I want no one over, You are grounded.” She countered.

I gave her an exasperated look. “Alright, mom.”

“Okay, I’m trusting you to keep your word.” She leaned over, embracing me in a hug.

I awkwardly hugged her back before pulling away and shuffling on my feet, avoiding her gaze.

She sighed. “You know I love you, right?”

“Yeah,” I whispered. “I know.”

Nodding her head, she turned and walked out of the room.

Shutting the door closed, I turned around, getting ready to go back into the bathroom when Justin stepped out instead.

Before I could comprehend what was happening, Justin hooked an arm around my waist, pulling me close before pressing me against the wall. I could feel his hot breath on my lips. “So..” He licked his lips. “You got the place to yourself?” He smirked.

I shook my head, a small blush creeping on my cheeks as they warmed up. “Shut up.” I mumbled, looking away from him.

After our intense make-out session from before, my nerves were still a bit shaken up and they began to get the best of me. I’d lie if I said I didn’t feel as if I were on cloud 9. He gave me a high that I never felt before. It was riveting and his lips on mine.. Felt perfect.

Corny, I know but it’s the truth.

I’d also lie if I said he wasn’t a good kisser because truth be told, he was fucking amazing.

Moving in on me until his body was pressed up against mine, he held his hands at my waist, holding me in one place while he brushed his lips against my ear. “I say, we finish what we started,” He whispered seductively in my ear. “back in the bathroom,” He tugged at the waistband of my jeans, “right here.” He moved his face so that his lips were just a few inches away. “What do you say babe?”

I opened my mouth to say something when the door that led to my room flew open and in came walking Dennis. Perfect timing. “Hey Kelsey, did you know mom and dad--” When he looked up and spotted both Justin and I, his eyes widened.

I cursed my life for about the third time that day as I quickly pushed Justin off of me. “It’s, ugh, not what it looks like.” I quickly mumbled, walking in front of Justin and towards my brother.

Dennis’s eyes traveled from both Justin and I a couple times before he left them on Justin, scanning him from head to toe.

It was then that I realized he was shirtless and bleeding. Not a good combination.

“Wow. Mom and dad leave for not even a second and you already got a guy in your room?” Dennis scoffed with a mischievous glow to his eyes. “Can’t wait to see the look on their faces when I tell them what I walked in on.”

“You didn’t walk in on anything! We didn’t even do anything.” I spat, growing impatient with him.

“He’s shirtless and pressed on top of you and on top of that he’s bleeding. Yeah, something definitely didn’t happen.” He rolled his eyes, sarcasm tinted with each word he spoke.

“Please don’t say anything to mom and dad.” I pleaded. I was already in enough shit as it is, if they find out about this, I’d be on the front page of the advance as a victim to murder.

He crossed his arms against his chest. “What’s in it for me?” He cocked his head to the side, arching a brow.

“I’ll get you anything you want!” I quickly spoke. “Just don’t say anything.”

He contemplated what I had just said before finally nodding his head. “Alright.”

I closed my eyes while biting my lip. Taking a deep breath, I looked at him. “Thank you.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Dennis mumbled, getting ready to leave the room when Justin spoke up.

“Hold up.”

I looked at him incredulously. “What are you doing?” I whispered.

He ignored me, pulling me aside by my arm before walking in front of me and over to my brother.

“You don’t go around telling your older sister what to do.” Justin narrowed his gaze at Dennis in an intimidated way. “Especially when this has nothing to do with you.” He pressed himself closer to Dennis, looking down at him in the same way he had with Luke earlier today at the diner. “You got that?”

Dennis quickly nodded, gulping down hard. “Y-yeah.”

“Good. Now run along and pretend you didn’t see anything.” He licked his lips, his voice dropping down to a cold tone. “Because you didn't. Alright?”

“Okay,” Dennis nodded feverishly before turning and walking out the door, mumbling a quick sorry before shutting the door closed.

I turned to Justin, whacking a hand to his bicep. He didn’t move an inch, instead, he looked at me.

“What the fuck was that for?” He spat.

“You didn’t need to scare him like that!” I vigorously shook my head, letting out a low scowl.

He merely shrugged. “If it gets him to listen, then I don’t give a fuck.” He walked over to my bed before plopping down on it and grabbing the remote controller for the TV. Turning it on, he leaned back, watching whatever show that happened to be playing for the time being.