Chapter Nineteen - "What the hell, Justin?"

Justin’s Point of View:

“Get up Bieber!” I heard someone yell but I was too caught up in the sheets on the bed and my pillow to hear who the hell it was. All I knew was that whoever it happened to be, was going to get a beating because I’m tired as fuck.

“Fuck off man,” I muttered, clearly not in the mood.

But whoever it was, didn’t get the clue.

“Alright, you forced me to do this.” They said and soon their voice drifted away, leaving me in peace.

That peace though, however, ended soon when a bucket of piercing cold water fell on top of me. “Holy shit!” I jumped up, wiping my face clean from the water. I looked up to see Bruce. “What the fuck bro?” I spat.

“Oh my God!” Kayla shrieked as she sat up as well, the sheets pulled up with her so that it covered her chest. “What the hell Bruce?!” She bellowed in a high pitched voice.

I swear to God, if I wasn’t so God damn tired and annoyed, I would have knocked him square in the face. The prick is lucky I’m naked under these sheets and not in the mood to fight.

“I told you to get up Bieber, you didn’t listen.” He shrugged, holding the now empty bucket in his hand.

“Jesus, man. I’m tired as fuck,” I fiercely ran my fingers through my hair, rubbing at my face after. “I didn’t get any sleep last night.”

“Whose fault is that?” He asked but didn’t even give me time to answer before he began talking again. “Yours.” He pointed at me. “It’s not my fault you decided to spend the whole day practically prancing around with that girl, whatever her name is and then came here to fuck her after.” He gestured over towards Kayla.

“Are you still on about that shit?” I groaned, rubbing at my temples. “Seriously dude, it’s not a big deal. Get over it.” I spat.

“What girl?” Kayla looked at me then Bruce before moving her eyes back over to me.

I rolled my eyes, cursing Bruce like there was no tomorrow. I shot him a look that spelt I’m-going-to-kill-you-for-this.

He shrugged. “I mean it man, get dressed and go. I don’t need your ass in detention. We have things to do today.” He gave me a look, pointing at me before walking out of the room.

“What was he talking about?” Kayla asked the moment Bruce walked out.

I stood up, sliding my boxers on. “Nothing.” I grabbed my clothes, getting ready to leave the room.

“You’re lying.” She seethed through gritted teeth.

“And so what if I am?” I spat, turning around. “It’s none of your damn business.” I scowled before opening the door and walking out.

I walked down the hall and into my room where I picked out a pair of clothes and fresh new boxers before walking into the bathroom.

After I took a shower and did all my necessary morning stuff, I walked out of the room and down the stairs. Grabbing my keys off the hook by the door, I left without another word and walked over to my car.

Once I was seated inside, I turned it on before driving to school. Just as I was about to pull up at the front gate, my phone buzzed in my pocket. Pulling it out, I slid my finger across the screen, unlocking it.

From: Bruce

Don’t forget. Today, after school, meeting.

I thumbed back a quick response telling him I’ll be there before stuffing my phone back into my pocket and continuing to drive into the school’s parking lot.