Triplet Demon Grandmothers

Woah! Here's the new chapter for almost like 3 months. Damn! I had thought I would never be able to update my stories again, but I am once again somewhat back in track with my schedule. So, bear with me a little and I might update the stories as soon as I can. 
A very special thanks to my beta for this chapter Saans1512

https://discord.gg/vJtaaaygvq Join my Discord server, it's fun. Nothing more to say. 

All the chatting inside the throne room halted, as everyone present looked around the room to figure out who this individual that had spoken was. However, the elder 6 gods needn't turn around to recognize this person, they already knew who it was, just from hearing the voice. After all, how could one not recognize the voice of their mother?

The doors to the throne room opened slowly and a lone figure walked in, her hair was light brown, flowing down to her hips. Her eyes were as green as Gaea herself, the very similar shade that both Poseidon and Percy possessed. Her body and face were of someone in their late 20's, yet the gentle and kind grace of her, the intelligence and knowledge in her eyes gave away the many millennia she had seen. This was Rhea, daughter of the Primordials Gaea and Ouranos, Queen of the Titans and the mother of the elder gods.

No one moved faster than the elder gods, all six of them had immediately crowned around their mother. Enjoying her presence after many a decade, Rhea herself was smiling ear to ear and doting on each of her children. Then the rest of the Olympians followed suit and conversed with the Queen of Titans.

After everyone had settled back down on their seats again, Percy and his wives stood up. Like the retinue of royals among the immortals that they were, they walked slowly towards the Titaness, when they stood in front of her, all the deities and immortal from the future bowed their heads to offer their respect.

"Queen Rhea," Percy acknowledged his grandmother with a small smile on his face.

"Just Rhea grandson," Rhea smiled warmly at him, "I can hardly be a queen without a kingdom."

Percy cocked his head to the side, like he was perplexed and slightly surprised by her answer, but then his ever-welcomed smile was back on his face. "On the contrary I would propose that a King or Queen are King and Queen because of the respect they hold among their people, not the land they rule or crown they wear." His eyes gained a little mischief as he looked around the room, watching how nearly everyone was happy and smiling by the Titaness' presence. "And it seems you needn't hold any titles or crowns to be the Queen."

Rhea blinked in surprise at how well sounded that argument was, and it was certainly enough to make her eyes misty. "Well said," she replied and moved forward to hug her grandson fiercely, repeating the same process with Thalia, Nico and Hazel, she also said her greetings to the rest of the company present. Before her eyes travelled to the children of Percy. "Oh! And who are these little godlings?" She asked smiling widely.

Danae was the first to step forward and introduce herself, "I am Danae Jackson, daughter of Perseus and Hestia, Goddess of Peace, Fairness, and Guidance." Unsurprisingly, the little goddess went forward and wrapped her arms around her great-grandmother.

Sophia went next, "I am Sophia Jackson, daughter of Perseus and Athena, Goddess of Knowing, battlelines, maps and duals." Like her sister she too followed forward and hugged Rhea.

The twins moved forward after her, Penelope bouncing enthusiastically while Daemon maintained his composure, and introduced themselves, "We are the twin children of Perseus and Artemis, we don't have our domains yet." His face held a small smile even while he remained stoic.

Penelope rolled her eyes and shoved her brother to the side, "Cheer up little brother, no need to be so glum and moody all the time." She went forward and almost tackled Rhea to the ground with how fast she was moving, and how fiercely she hugged the Queen of Titans.