Where are they?

In Author's POV:

Casey's dad wakes up and pushes himself off from the ground. He is covered in wounds, ash and ripped clothes. Noticing the rubble, flames and the breeze, he remembers the twister that hit.

"Joe!" Casey's dad heard a voice call out. He turns around and there stands Sally, Casey's aunt.

"Sally!" He calls out. Joe runs over to her as he notices the wounds on her body. As he gets closer, he notices that she's limping.

"Are you okay?" He asks Sally.

"Guess so. Where are Janice and Casey?" Sally asks. Panic fills Joe's chest as he looks around me.

"I don't know. But we have to find them." Joe says. He turns around but before he can take off Sally grabs his arm.

"Your hurt. You need to come with me to where the others are before another twister hits." Sally says.

"I can't just go with my wife and daughter. There my life." He says as a strong breeze blows.

"We need get to safety!" Sally says as more wind blows.

"Your own sister! My daughter is out there! She's only 12 years old! I can't just abandon them!" He yells. "I could never forgive myself if something happened to one of 'em."

"Joe, there bunch of people where I am, who knows if Janice is there." Sally says. Janice is Casey's mom.

"Okay." Joe says. They make their way to a shelter where a bunch of people, wounded, sit at. The sounds of Babis crying and parents protecting the children that survived and where found, send Joe's eyes to water.

"He's gone." A lady says as he covers the body of a man with a blanket. The woman that holds the dead man's hand whispers something in his ear and hugs the little girl behind her. He must've being the husband and a father. They both cry into each other's shoulders and Joe forces to look away. Joe stays the rest of the night searching through the people for Casey and Janice both neither if them are there. He decides to take off and find another shelter where Janice or Casey might be.

"Your going off?" Sally asks him.

"I have to find them." Joe says.

"I'll come. You can't go along." Sally says.

"That's alright. Your hurt, recover." Joe says. Sally nods sadly.

"I'll look at every shelter, I'll look in every hospital. I will find them I promise you that."

"I know you will. Your a good man, Joe." Sally says with a grin. Joe gives Sally a hug and takes off. The thought if thinking that they are dead passes through his mind but he pushes it away. He makes sure that he won't sleep until they are found